PDA

View Full Version : Playing gc online

Silver_Wyrm
Apr 8, 2004, 11:50 PM
I was going to get a hunters liscence and stuff to play my gc online but I'm not so sure. Iv'e heard from a number of people that its going bad online now... Is there any way to avoid being in the places where (most) hackers and dupers are or should I not bother going online

Travvell
Apr 9, 2004, 04:26 AM
Get online, just avoid Polaris and Vega. Most people online are very friendly and if you avoid Polaris and Vega you have nothing to fear.

tiltnkirby26
Apr 9, 2004, 10:17 AM
On 2004-04-09 02:26, Travvell wrote:
Get online, just avoid Polaris and Vega. Most people online are very friendly and if you avoid Polaris and Vega you have nothing to fear.

For the most part I agree but I do find that Vega 2 or 3 have alot less of the jerks then 1 does ,but yes alot of the people are nice and friendly so knock yourself out online.

Bender202
Apr 9, 2004, 11:33 AM
Check the other ships besides vega. Altair 4, Anteras 8, Deneb 9 all have majority legit players. At least thats what I have concluded

Silver_Wyrm
Apr 9, 2004, 02:54 PM
This is a bit more positive than what Iv'e heard, thanks. I'll keep in mind to avoid those places, hopefully I can be online soon.

Silver_Wyrm
Apr 9, 2004, 03:06 PM
Uh oh, I just remembered that I bought my pso used. Is there any way to check if the id number was used or to reset it?