PDA

View Full Version : Charged Card?

Kuea
Apr 9, 2004, 12:04 AM
I was planning on going online with PSO recently but it had never worked.
I kept on getting denys. When the credit card company was called, they said there has been a charge since october that was listed as Sega PSO Gaming.

now I typed this into Search.msn.com and I came up with this from here PSOW.

07Q: I can connect to the internet just fine, but I cannot purchase a Hunter's License! I keep getting denied. Why?

07A: There are a few possible answers. The first is that your credit card company is blocking Sega's "test charges" to your account, which would essentially put a hold on some of your funds and affect your available balance. This seems to happen commonly with Visa check cards issued by small or independent banks, but it can also occur with regular credit cards. The first thing you should do is call your credit card company, or your bank, and ask them why the charges from the respective vendor were denied. The charge should appear as "VISA-SEGA PSO GAMING" or something along those lines on your account. If they explain it to you, tell them that you want the transaction to be allowed through, and try again. If they say that they did not deny any such charges, call Sega at 1-512-231-2429 to talk to one of their representatives, but only if you called your creditor/bank first! They are open Monday through Friday, from 8:30AM to 5:30PM, if I remember correctly. (The former Sega customer service number, 1-800-USA-SEGA, is now exclusively an automated Sega legacy system tech support line. You will not be able to talk to a live person if you use that number.) You may wind up having to buy your Hunter's License over the phone, but once you have purchased it, it renews until you cancel your contract. You will not have to call Sega every month to renew your HL.

Have they been charging me since then for a license I don't have?
PLEASE HELP.
There has been $282.18 charged to the card.

Kiri
Apr 9, 2004, 12:15 AM
Ouch...thats alot of money to lose for nothing. I think what might of happaned was some random person got hold of your card # and is using it for them selves. I dont even thing that you get a hunters licsnese with a card anymore cuz of this happening.

but that is just what i think. I might be wrong though.

Kuea
Apr 9, 2004, 12:17 AM
just HAPPENED to get my card number and use it for a game I HAPPENED to wanna play online?

Kuea
Apr 9, 2004, 12:55 AM
what is the number for sega?
not the automated one but the one with a live person.