PDA

View Full Version : Caster Help!

Ketsurui
Apr 9, 2004, 11:49 AM
Ok any good tips on how to beat this freak?

Kupi
Apr 9, 2004, 12:00 PM
High-cost monsters will easily get smacked out of the way by Wave Motion, so don't bother. Low-costers with decent AP/TP will serve you the best, as they can be placed between you and Castor immediately. I recommend Boomas, Evil Sharks, and Al Rappies, with the classic Split Boost and simple techs for action cards. As for the Arkz, give Ohgun a try if all you want is a win. He halfguards anything over 6 damage, and if Castor gets a lucky Wave Motion, you'll need it.

Mixfortune
Apr 9, 2004, 12:06 PM
Here's some guidelines that will make the battle easier.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2066

I found it a lot easier to make a deck just for Castor, and rush it with my Arkz character itself. If you are fighting Amplum Umbra after, make sure to include 2 or 3 creatures. If this is the case, fighting Castor then Amplum Umbra, put a few Pouillies in there to distract Amplum's monsters or surround Castor.

If you have not beaten Pollux yet, it may be best to just rush Amplum, but whether or not you want to include Pouillies for surrounding Castor is up to you.

Use a lot of guards, and throw out anything that doesn't work on/against SCs. You don't need them.

Lede
Apr 9, 2004, 03:20 PM
Find this odd is if lie but i honeslty beat castor with memoru ALONE all i had where just 3 Weaness defense cards and she could not hurt me, and i just epp using techs cards on her every turn, weakness and resist cards me safe the whole time, the only thing that too my hp off is her random AP shot, which did about 7 damage even with weakness card, the reason i say memoru solo is becuase every time i summoned a creture to kept she kept killing them with devils welm,

another way is Gran Sorcerer, if you can keep him alive, he does major damage to her.

Skorpius
Apr 9, 2004, 05:22 PM
techs techs, more techs, even more techs

Alisha
Apr 9, 2004, 07:06 PM
anything with ap silence is good also guil sharks are good to there group nets them 2 extra ap giving them 7 each and weak spot doesnt work against castor so they wont lose it and lastly if you can never let dice fever stay on the field or you will be in a world of hurt when she does wave motion

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alisha on 2004-04-09 17:10 ]</font>

Kanore
Apr 9, 2004, 07:17 PM
Castor was tough, but the Most valuable cards I used for the battle I beat her in was:

Break (with techs)
Sinow Red
Booma x3
Some Vulmers
A Hildebear (that died in like 3 turns)

The Boomas killed her, really, whittled down her HP, and Break was able to support with techs like Foie as I struggled to surround her.

I was happy when I won that game... heh. Pollux was 3 times easier than Castor though... :

Kuea
Apr 9, 2004, 09:56 PM
what does she look like?
where are there pics?