PDA

View Full Version : Melee FOmar's Rati's PBs

Hooga
Apr 9, 2004, 12:15 PM
I'm making a melee fomar. And I decided its power mag would be a rati. And nothing anyone says is going to change that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif However,

I am not sure what PBs this mag should have. Most of my MAGS that reach lvl 50, if power mags, have estilla, pilla, and M&Y. For a FOmar and a Rati, however, it strikes me that M&Y would be pretty useless, as you have good Shifta and Deband, and Ratis typically cast Shifta and Deband when charged anyhow. So what blast should go there instead?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trouble_fish on 2004-04-09 10:16 ]</font>

Zelendria_Ru
Apr 9, 2004, 12:30 PM
M&Y is used in multiplayer PB blast combos...these are anything BUT useless...they can be MUCH more effective than even level 30 Shifta/Deband...

Nai_Calus
Apr 9, 2004, 12:46 PM
Yes, but everyone and their Mag has M&Y.

I don't know how many times all four people in a game ready for a 4-way only have three PBs between them.

The easiest way to get a different PB is, of course, to get the Hunter 1st evo PB Farlla, or the Forces 1st evo PB Leilla. Very few people have these, thus they are even more useful for combos than the Twins, since if there are four PBs, there's no need for careful coordination to make sure no two people do the same thing next to eachother. :3

I like Farlla, myself, so I can type out 'WORM OF JUSTICE!' while it's going on, but that's just me. :3

Hooga
Apr 9, 2004, 12:53 PM
That shows how much I know about this game. I wasn't even thinking about PB chains at all when I posted this...

lemme rephrase my question then; if I played only offline single player what other PB would be best to have?

Genoa
Apr 10, 2004, 10:44 AM
I'm not all that great with mags, but I recommend Estlla, Golla, and Leilla. Pilla is ok... M&Y r good if your an android/or playing online/multiplayer. And Farlla isn't really good... at all...