PDA

View Full Version : Armor Slots

Sharkyland
Apr 9, 2004, 02:34 PM
I know: Metal/Body, Ogre/Power, Dragon/HP, Angel/Mind, Elf/Arm, Angel/Luck, Wizard/Technique, and Elf/Legs are located in the database but they are not found too much in ultimate.

For Viridia, I've been searching for stuff like this and all I keep getting are Angel/Mind, Elf/Arm, and Ogre/Power.

Do you think this has an effect on section ID drops because I still haven't found one Dragon/HP yet.

Soukosa
Apr 9, 2004, 02:42 PM
Redria and Pinkal have their own slot settings. Every other ID shares the same settings.

Zero999
Apr 9, 2004, 03:04 PM
why not just go for the god units? it increses more and its like 10-12 stars

Sharkyland
Apr 10, 2004, 04:50 AM
God Units... blah. I'm not in the mood for piping. I found two by accident when running around the caves God/Mind (eh... somewhat useful) and God/Arm (very useful)

Butoden
Apr 10, 2004, 04:51 AM
God/Mind can be very useful, just for equiping it to a Human, then use disks you couldn't before, same with Force of course. But they should just have one equiped at all time http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Trugeta
Apr 10, 2004, 10:21 AM
you can get all of those on very hard. i have found every single one of those you listed on very hard. hope my help works for you.

Genoa
Apr 10, 2004, 10:26 AM
I highly recommend getting God/Battle from Redria-Ult-Forest-Hildelt. I got it on like... my 20th run or something like that. Only took 2 days and it was worth it. AND I got some leveling by doing FoS repeatedly like that.
I also highly recommend obtaining a God/Arm somehow... I never had one... and my FOmar was in desprate need of... atleast one. God/Power is alright, and God/Ability is my 3rd favorite.
But I think all characters (atleast if you in anytype of physical combat situation) to use God/Battle, God/Ability, God/Arm, then whatever you lack in.