PDA

View Full Version : PSOX-US: Happy Easter?!?!

AxemPunanny
Apr 9, 2004, 10:19 PM
This is for anyone who knows (or may know), and I'd expect at least one of the mods to reply with any concrete answer (hopefully).

Put simply: Where da hell is the Easter update for US PSOX???

I remember reading news from here stating that both PSOGC/PSOX would have cherry blossom decor the week before the 6th, then at the 6th we'd have Easter decor with the Egg Rappies romping bout (for another 25 days, now its apparently updated until the 26th).

First off, there's no message on the update (when we log on), that there was any changes. I did actually confer that it wasnt updated on the 6th, cuz i spotted a love rappy early.

I mentioned the mods, because it the aformentioned news was posted off here. So apparently, you knew something, and I'm wondering what you may know about the lack of Easter on PSOX. I did call MS about it, and they dont even know, also mentioning that I should call ST, as they are the publisher. Additionally, I mean no disrespect or anything, but I dont like the lack of PSOX updates/news/anything sometimes.. I understand both games are virtually the same. And I do also understand, ST has more love for PSOGC (or GCN in general). Not to mention there are more ppl on PSOGC. Yet, there have been times our news or updates off the websites arent up to par with PSOGC (i.e. the online quest list wasnt updated for a good amount of time). To be honest, I feel like Ive been shafted, knowing that PSOGC is getting the answers, and my/our answers are up in air (either we have to wait, expect it out of nowhere, or it never coming). I hold no grudges with you guys though. I've been here since the v1 came out on DC. It's not like its a constant thing, it's just a reoccuring theme. I just would like to see a more effort in presenting PSOX news/updates. And if we're somehow not getting equal time, at least an explanation would be nice. So again, thats why I mentioned the mods about my question.

Thank you to anyone who knows any answers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AxemPunanny on 2004-04-09 20:20 ]</font>

Link00seven
Apr 10, 2004, 08:02 AM
I'm surprised Xbox doenst have it yet--but it seems Xbox gets the shaft for certain events http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif You'll just have to wait and hope...

Rogue100
Apr 11, 2004, 04:21 AM
Yes, this is rather ridiculous! Easter is upon us, and we have none of the Easter content available to us. Isn't that stuff the reason we pay a monthly fee? I'm starting to get annoyed!

Ancient
Apr 12, 2004, 01:21 PM
Starting to get annoyed, nothing!! I'm possitively livid! Its pretty dern obviouse that ST doesnt give a flying flip about PSOX anymore. Frankly I've had it, I've had it with the waiting, I've had it with no content blues, and I've had it with the run around you get when you try and get an answer out of ST! What makes me even more mad is that PSOX could have been the definitive version. You've got voice chat standard, you've got the most powerfull system on the planet, a very secure network to play on, and a hard drive for which to actually download patches to keep the game secure. But ST has ignored all that, and has chosen to make us second class citezens of PSO. Deserving of late content if any, and absolutly no customer support. Add to it that PSOX players are actually paying MORE to play this game since the monthly fee has the xbox live fee on top. Now I love PSO, I've played since day 1 of the DC. But I'm leaving becasue I cant stand to pay to be kicked around like this, and it only makes me hate ST more because I love PSO. They might give some lame excuse that not enough people play PSOX to allocate the funds for content, well guess what: More people would still BE playing if ST had'nt been jerking us around since day one on xbox! Maybe this should go in the rants section, but I think its better seen by everybody. So they can see exactly what ST thinks of you, a bunch of expendable suckers.

gream-green
Apr 12, 2004, 03:55 PM
I concur, last night hunting for egg rappies I found a Nar Lilly and a Love Rappy, but no Egg Rappies are the stupid easter rappies even out? I have seen no evidence of them even being around yet, and Easter has passed...so...um???

Stingray
Apr 12, 2004, 06:08 PM
Love Rappies = no Egg rappies

also by the sound of it PSOX- Ep 1 & 2 has more players than any other Ep1 & 2/Version 1 & 2....

PSOX also has at least 300 players on at a time (sometimes there are less but 300 + is our standered and many times I have seen 400+)

The only reason they don't support the Xbox as much is because: THE XBOX IS MADE BY AN AMERICAN COMPANY AND NOT A JAPANESE COMPANY.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Stingray on 2004-04-12 16:09 ]</font>

PJ
Apr 12, 2004, 06:47 PM
Am I the only one that realised how fast the XBox got the updates for the quests?

It was released about half a year later, and they got quests much faster than us GC users >.<

I mean, in comparison. We always got them first, but we've been paying our HL longer than the Xers.

AxemPunanny
Apr 12, 2004, 11:39 PM
On 2004-04-12 21:38, AxemPunanny wrote:

On 2004-04-12 16:47, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:
Am I the only one that realised how fast the XBox got the updates for the quests?

It was released about half a year later, and they got quests much faster than us GC users >.<

I mean, in comparison. We always got them first, but we've been paying our HL longer than the Xers.

No, you're not the only one that has realized that. I've noticed that for the longest time. Of course, it's not so much that respectively, we got quests earlier, it's the idea that we're not getting content when we should. It's the idea that, PSOGC had the easter content/decor right when they say they will, while PSOX doesn't even have it (yet?). And, this isn't the first time something like this has happened. Sometimes, info on our updates are either, not known, or comes late. That's why on my previous post above, I wondered why PSOW couldnt' supply info on why we don't have our, or when (if at all) we'll get it. Though, I cannot fault PSOW totally, as I'm sure the info to them is probably not as available as info for PSOGC. I'd likely fault ST the most, as not even MS (when I called) had info on the Easter updates.

AndyPandy
Apr 13, 2004, 03:30 AM
Well Easters over now...so I guess we all got the shaft.

kevlar_pso
Apr 13, 2004, 11:38 AM
This is the Tuesday after Easter. I'm about to log on and play some PSO on my Xbox. If I don't see Easter stuff up, and I log on to the GCN version and see it up, I'm callin MS then Sega. Someone is droppin the ball here. It is cr@p pure and simple.

kevlar_pso
Apr 14, 2004, 06:10 PM
Just call Microsoft. 1-800-4MY-XBOX

kevlar_pso
Apr 15, 2004, 12:02 PM
Happy Easter?!?!

On 2004-04-09 20:19, AxemPunanny wrote:
Put simply: Where da hell is the Easter update for US PSOX???

Thank you to anyone who knows any answers.

My Easter IRL was good. My Easter PSO wise was not.