PDA

View Full Version : WOW

Kuea
Apr 10, 2004, 08:07 AM
I just beat ultimate.
the final battle took lots and lots of resta doging. and my army of scape dolls.

And I mean ALOT of resta dodging. I was level 59. I leveled up to 60 when I beat him.

Fredrick
Apr 10, 2004, 08:09 AM
Hahuahahauhauhauhaaa....

Now try olga flow! >:D

Cheep
Apr 10, 2004, 08:10 AM
Good job!!! Yes,it is rather difficult. Which class was the char you beat it on? I neglected offline badly at those levels. You get cake! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/cake.gif

Kuea
Apr 10, 2004, 08:12 AM
OLGA FLOW?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!
no way in hell I can even get through sea bed.

Oh god not olga flow...... Dark falz was hard enough.

YAY CAKE

YAY CAPSLOCK

Fredrick
Apr 10, 2004, 08:18 AM
Oh come on seabed is a pushover.... oh wait. no its not....

rising_sunset
Apr 10, 2004, 09:03 AM
seabed is a killer. But it has some of the best rare items there. It still will take you a while to get to ult olga flow if you are playing ult EP2

Noone
Apr 10, 2004, 09:19 AM
level 60? i feel so pathetic, i'm on level 142 and haven't even bothered going to ruins three because i'm still rare hunting, i could've beat him a long time ago... but i never felt like it at the time... well congrats. actually i beat him a whole bunch of times in offline multi.

ShadowsMinion
Apr 10, 2004, 10:02 AM
Kudos on being able to resta dodge, I can only resta dodge like 1 out of 4 times I try to do it. Arrrrrrr. As with the post above me My Foneweral is like 124 and I just never bothered. Maybe I should.....*running footsteps*

Dragon_Ash
Apr 10, 2004, 10:07 AM
congratulations ... i guess it is hard.. especially at level 60... but the seabed is a piece of cake (with a FO) and olga flow shouldn't be a problem if you keep your distance http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Fredrick
Apr 10, 2004, 10:12 AM
Ya, My FOnewearl has no problem with Olga because of her basic tech boost. I always bring club of laconium, zumermin, and adman with me because of how his attributes keep changing http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

Xero_Silvera
Apr 10, 2004, 10:18 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif
i beat falz on Vhard at 77!!!
wtf,,, >=(
-xero
Gratz tho ^.^

Kuea
Apr 10, 2004, 02:20 PM
My char is a RAmar.........i admit he has not so good stats but it is a challenge.
I love resta dodge. and invinceability.
Like becoming invinceable when Falz just took over my soul. he got messed up majorly.
I was laughing so hard when I realized I was invinceable. and I love the heaven's punisher. so small and cute, it really packs a punch

Fredrick
Apr 10, 2004, 02:52 PM
I love the heaven's punisher. so small and cute, it really packs a punch

What are you smoaking? Heaven punisher and packs a punch should not be used int the same sentence.

Kuea
Apr 10, 2004, 03:03 PM
On 2004-04-10 12:52, Fredrick wrote:

I love the heaven's punisher. so small and cute, it really packs a punch

What are you smoaking? Heaven punisher and packs a punch should not be used int the same sentence.

when it does fixed damage and does over 100 when your strongest weapons attack only does 26-ish damage..... Yeah it packs a punch

Nayofy
Apr 10, 2004, 04:40 PM
Grats ^_^
I have a RAmar thats lv 116 (Sig) and Im scareed to even go to Ult Mines.
kudos to you

Fredrick
Apr 10, 2004, 05:10 PM
when it does fixed damage and does over 100 when your strongest weapons attack only does 26-ish damage..... Yeah it packs a punch

What are you talking about? where does it do over 100 damage when other weps only do 26?

Dragon_Ash
Apr 10, 2004, 05:21 PM
the weapons ar classed as physical, but the heaven punisher's special is classed like a light based grants, and i guess that did more damage than the other weapons http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Nayofy
Apr 10, 2004, 05:26 PM
On 2004-04-10 15:10, Fredrick wrote:

What are you talking about? where does it do over 100 damage when other weps only do 26?

I think she means that since her strongest weapon hits about 20-30 damage in Ult Ruins, the heaven Punisher is a relief since it does over 100 damage for her in Ult.

Kuea
Apr 10, 2004, 06:30 PM
On 2004-04-10 15:10, Fredrick wrote:

it does over 100 damage in the falz fight where most of my other weapons do only 0-25
and I was level 59 at the fight

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eclair on 2004-04-10 16:31 ]</font>

Fredrick
Apr 10, 2004, 07:12 PM
ok i see now. well its under 100 damage on ult unless your mst maxed....

Kuea
Apr 11, 2004, 02:20 AM
On 2004-04-10 17:12, Fredrick wrote:
ok i see now. well its under 100 damage on ult unless your mst maxed....

you mean it's damage is linked to mystic?
hell no. I would have been doing VERY VERY crappy damage.
isn't it a set damage for each difficulty and enemy?

my friend pointed out that he was supprised no one said I cheated since I beat ult at level 59.

Fredrick
Apr 11, 2004, 07:30 AM
NO....

I have a legit heaven punisher and I have been useing it for a very long time. It is grants lv.5 with 2,000mst. Any mst you have will boost it. so with ramarl you can do a lot more damage then say RAcaseal....

(Ever notice how some enemies like hindoom take 0 damage from it? well thats because they have 100 ELT)

Kuea
Apr 11, 2004, 02:24 PM
On 2004-04-11 05:30, Fredrick wrote:
NO....

I have a legit heaven punisher and I have been useing it for a very long time. It is grants lv.5 with 2,000mst. Any mst you have will boost it. so with ramarl you can do a lot more damage then say RAcaseal....

(Ever notice how some enemies like hindoom take 0 damage from it? well thats because they have 100 ELT)

really?
well no offense but I would like someone like KaFKa, kefka, voiletsky or sounami to conferm that.

Fredrick
Apr 11, 2004, 02:54 PM
lol. ok then, have them "conferm" it. Its not like I have been useing and testing the heaven punisher for over 6 months now...

KingChaos
Apr 11, 2004, 03:25 PM
congrats and seabed is easy

Kuea
Apr 11, 2004, 08:06 PM
well I know it is not grants. it is called divine(preety sure) punishment.
but I PM'd sounomi and asked her. she should know.
and sea bed is so hard definetly not easy. expecially not to get to.

Fredrick
Apr 11, 2004, 08:16 PM
lmao yes it s grants. ok... pull up the chart on ELT (grants resistance) for all enemies and see for yourself. Ones will low elt will take a lot of damage. Ones with high elt will take little damage. ones with 100 elt will take 0 damage. If you need a link to see the resistance... here it is http://dynamic2b.gamespy.com/~psoworld//images/guides/EDK_ELT_ESP_resistances.pdf

They want you to think its somthing new but really its just grants. Notice how sonic team use the same effect over and over? Like there are 4 things in the game that look like the heaven punisher special, there is the gun, dark falz move, the pilla Photon blast, and Olga Flows special move. It does not mean its the same move its just that the game re uses effecs because thats its style. I mean you can always tell when a game is made by square-enix because all of their effects always look the same. That is their style.

rising_sunset
Apr 11, 2004, 08:45 PM
On 2004-04-11 18:06, Eclair wrote:
and sea bed is so hard definetly not easy. expecially not to get to.

Actually you will find it quite easy to get to. But the enemies there are just a pain. Haven fun with morfos *smirks* (if that is you never played seabed before)