PDA

View Full Version : Help...im making a new deck

Kiri
Apr 10, 2004, 09:36 PM
I aws just hoping that some people could give me some ideas on building a deck. i would like to know what things i should put in it. I DID NOT FIND ANY HELP IN THE GUIDE SO DONT TELL ME TO GO TO THE GUIDES. please give me ideas...and your i deas only.THX.

BladeofDarkness
Apr 10, 2004, 09:57 PM
Depends on what kind of decks you want to counter with it. I'm offline only but I heard that a bunch of people are using savitri+some gun decks so I came up with a rather good counter for that one.

I can't remember the exact setup right now but everything but these few cards are customizable; 2-3 Ob Lilies, 2-3 GoVulmers and 3 Punchs. The startegy is this; Ob lily uses Punch(rampage) on the guns (I heard they mainly use handguns and mechs, both have 3 hp) that insta kills the guns. then, use GoVulmer to AP silence Savitri. You can throw in your favorite low cost attack monster to help kill the savitri from there, I prefer Guil Sharks myself.
Something to remember, ob lilies have 0 move, but with govulmer's stall it sets it to 2 so your lily is mobile.

Reccomended Char.: Beck Hyze, the AP assist helps give you an extra punch.