PDA

View Full Version : procrastination

Noone
Apr 10, 2004, 10:31 PM
I just writing this because i'm procrastinating on writing two big reports... as does everyone. The reason i'm writing this is that i know that everyone usually procrastinates, but does any one actually do stuff ahead of time? like way ahead of time like people should??? i just want to feel less guilty...

rising_sunset
Apr 10, 2004, 10:35 PM
Heh! I procrasitnate all the time. STAR testing next week and homework from every subjects are due and I'm still relaxing!

_Ted_
Apr 10, 2004, 10:47 PM
It's only Saturday after all, you still have another day to slack off through.

rising_sunset
Apr 10, 2004, 10:58 PM
On 2004-04-10 20:47, _Ted_ wrote:
It's only Saturday after all, you still have another day to slack off through.

EXACTLY! That is what procrastination is all about!

BlackRose
Apr 10, 2004, 11:27 PM
I procrastinated college. 'nuff said.

ABDUR101
Apr 11, 2004, 12:58 AM
I was going to reply to this earlier, but I procrastinated, went and did other things, ate, got a shower, and here I am.

I was going to say that usually you procrastinate because you think you can get something done within a certain time frame and still do a relatively good job on it, thus you hold off on it until then.

No use doing today what can be done tommorow?

Noone
Apr 11, 2004, 07:28 AM
On 2004-04-10 22:58, ABDUR101 wrote:
I was going to reply to this earlier, but I procrastinated, went and did other things, ate, got a shower, and here I am.

I was going to say that usually you procrastinate because you think you can get something done within a certain time frame and still do a relatively good job on it, thus you hold off on it until then.

No use doing today what can be done tommorow?

Thats funny and true. I do think i can pull of doing these two reports today... but the problem is that i also planned to do my calc homework on saturday and decided to blow it off and i decided last night to start as soon as i woke up, not happening right now.

SorceressofTime
Apr 11, 2004, 10:02 AM
oh i procrasinate all the time. im tryin to get outta the habit but... im on HOLIDAYS! < < soo unfair. i hate the amount of school work i need to do for my final yr at high school. gah.

Noone
Apr 11, 2004, 11:11 AM
yeah i know what you mean... hah... i should just do nothing and fail all my classes... i'll still graduate anyways since it's the last quarter and i've got like... all A's in my classes before.

Boxblaster666
Apr 11, 2004, 11:25 AM
heh, I procrastinate all the time. I have a research paper for english, worth 60% of my grade. It's due in about 10 days, and I have barely started on it.

Sharkyland
Apr 11, 2004, 01:50 PM
I procrastinate WAY too much. What's even funny that I had to write on procrastination for one of my papers... I dunno why some of the good ideas in my brain come such at the last minute.