PDA

View Full Version : I am starting to despise gibbles

Silver_Wyrm
Apr 11, 2004, 01:25 AM
I have been hunting for a madam's umbrella with my bluefull force. I know there are better weapons but it is one of my favs because it is just funny to ise or walk around with. I had the great idea of killing gibbles for it! 65 gibbles later, no umbrella, arrrggg, losing my patience.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silver_Wyrm on 2004-04-11 09:12 ]</font>

Kuea
Apr 11, 2004, 04:15 AM
well as you are killing gibbles just imagine the item being dropped. if you concentrate hard enough it will be the item. along with every other drop you get.
only one catch though, you need to check yourself into a mental hospital

Noone
Apr 11, 2004, 07:34 AM
hmmm... it's not surprising since the drop rate is 1/394... just keep chugging or take that person's advice ^

Fredrick
Apr 11, 2004, 07:37 AM
I think one of the ID's on VH can get it from gibbles with a rate of 1/42 or somthing like that. Or mabey im thinking of the other umbrella....

Noone
Apr 11, 2004, 07:41 AM
On 2004-04-11 05:37, Fredrick wrote:
I think one of the ID's on VH can get it from gibbles with a rate of 1/42 or somthing like that. Or mabey im thinking of the other umbrella....

hahaha... yeah you're right bluefull in very hard mode gets the drop rate of 1/46... so if you had done that i guess you would have had it by now... have fun.

BOmar
Apr 11, 2004, 08:02 AM
Heh, I have been doing Vhard East Tower with my BLUEFULL for the past few weeks for the exact same item.

It also took me a lot more gibbles than it should have done, but I did get it eventually, so keep trying!

Silver_Wyrm
Apr 11, 2004, 11:11 AM
I have been doing it in very hard, which is why he is annoying me... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I'm off to kill him more now.

Noone
Apr 11, 2004, 11:16 AM
in very hard mode? no wonder its annoying since you should've had it by now... But atleast the 1/394 drop rate for ultimate is less annoying

trypticon
Apr 11, 2004, 11:21 AM
Just keep with it, you'll get it sooner or later. Just remember that you can't give up!

Xero_Silvera
Apr 11, 2004, 12:47 PM
Rare hunting always gets you down right until you see the red box and hope to *insert whomever you believe in here* that it aint a photon drop... *sigh*
Gibbles have always made me uneasy...
GL and keep up the gibblesmashing http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
-xero

Silver_Wyrm
Apr 11, 2004, 01:02 PM
This is crazy, my force has now killed him 75 times and leveled up 11 times (maybe 10 but I'm sure 11) at least when I'm finally done and go to VH ruins It'll be a breeze.

Silver_Wyrm
Apr 11, 2004, 04:11 PM
Has anyone else hunted this from him? Maybe theres a mistake in the drop sheet or someting because Iv'e killed him almost enough time for three of them. that or my luck is seriously in the hole right now.

Silver_Wyrm
Apr 12, 2004, 04:11 AM
YES!!!! After somewhere between 95 and 105 runs I finally found that 1/46 item! I can now say I HATE GIBBLES! I never want to see him again. I can understand certain items taking a long time to get, but this was ridiculous. It has no percents but oh well, I'm happy now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif stupid gibbles... now I have to go back to find spirit garb with my hunter to get brightness circle...

Dragon_Ash
Apr 12, 2004, 07:12 AM
well, grats on your find.. and it took a pretty long time for it.. i was searcing for a spirit garment mself.. got it on the 2nd run... wel, at least you have it now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Stingray
Apr 12, 2004, 10:40 AM
From now on Silver_Wyrm dod not kill Gibbles for the Item ... kill him for revenge for the suffering he has caused you. Everytime you kill a gibbles feel the joy of the fact that you rid the world of another vile gibbles. ;p It might just help your gibble killing runs be more enjoyable.

Silver_Wyrm
Apr 12, 2004, 03:22 PM
hehehe, I went back there and wooped his a## with the umbrella out of spite, my force leveled up 13 times from those runs.

heyf00L
Apr 12, 2004, 04:02 PM
13 levels and an Umbrella. Sounds like you made out pretty good.