PDA

View Full Version : Found an item

Shrapnil
Apr 22, 2001, 09:04 PM
I am a newbie to Pso, and I was walking around the ruins just today and I picked up an item called Delsabers Right arm. The description says ???, and I can't use it for anything. So could anyone tell me exactly what it is and what it does?

KodiaX987
Apr 22, 2001, 09:19 PM
What you have here is a rare, my friend! Here is how to use it. First, store it safely into the check room. Then, play the quest The Doc's Secret Plan (or something like this). Complete it!

Next, play the quest Unsealed Door (if you done it already, play all the quests; this will reset the menu and you'll be able to play them again). You'll find Dr. Montague from the previous quest at Pioneer II. Go get your Right Arm. Make sure your inventory is not full.

Talk to him; he'll bring you back a sword: Delsaber's Buster.

Cube
Apr 22, 2001, 09:38 PM
Telepipe-350 maseta
Monomate- 50 maseta
Watching KodiakX help a newbie out... priceless.

MegumiHwang
Apr 22, 2001, 09:56 PM
hee hee hee cube, your priceless parody eh with meseta. hah hah. well, congrats shrapnil, you've got a decent rare, now good luck finding the left arm (i've found two and that's all i'll probably ever find). http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif, well, happy treasure hunting, i'm found around puck: 12 or oberon: 12, i'm the type that gives away weapons that i can't use (ranger stuff, and force stuff). well, that's all.