PDA

View Full Version : Chief Red of the Arkz(possible SPOILER alert)

PStar2cadet
Apr 11, 2004, 12:37 PM
Hmm....this Cheif Red....with his tan skin,this war against the Principal Government,the name 'Red',and the facts that he can't tell you his real name,plus in his final command,before Aplum Umbla,he says "At last...my daughter will...."....am I the only one who thinks he might be the dismissed Principal Tyrell???

Boxblaster666
Apr 11, 2004, 12:41 PM
very interesting...

Magician4
Apr 11, 2004, 01:07 PM
Red can't be the principal because the principal was simply demoted to a lower rank. He still works on P2 in another area.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Magician4 on 2004-04-11 11:09 ]</font>

Eibra
Apr 11, 2004, 01:13 PM
*spoiler heads up*

I'm fairly sure if you talk to some of the story characters towards the end you find out that Red had twin daughters that were kidnapped and experimented on during the government's clone weapon program.

IE, Castor and Pollux are Red's daughters abandoned as semi-complete weapons by the government.

SolRiver
Apr 11, 2004, 04:03 PM
They werent kidnapped... they are just dead, and then revived with Clone technology and used as weapon clone base structure. Then they found out and killed themselves... Now only those clones that is probably mindless as weapon are walking around... Wonder how many there are...

Boxblaster666
Apr 11, 2004, 04:10 PM
I've heard somewhere that Pollux is one of his daughters, not sure where I heard it though.

RiskBreaker
Apr 11, 2004, 04:47 PM
On 2004-04-11 11:07, Magician4 wrote:
Red can't be the principal because the principal was simply demoted to a lower rank. He still works on P2 in another area.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Magician4 on 2004-04-11 11:09 ]</font>

Ah but Tyrell led a rebellion against Dol Grisen and disappeared from P2 shortly there after. Round about the same time Red is said to of destroyed the Clone labs only then to disappear from P2 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Coincidence eh?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RiskBreaker on 2004-04-11 14:48 ]</font>

EJ
Apr 11, 2004, 07:21 PM
but there no way red is tyrell because he had twin daugthers while tyrell had only one that I know of. But PSO has many loop holes in their plots so i dunno i may be wrong http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

PStar2cadet
Apr 11, 2004, 08:05 PM
well,Red's message says 'at last...my daughter will..." if those 2 girls are his daughters,then it's got to be a spelling error(putting 'daughter' instead of 'daughters'.).Besides,why does Red refuse to tell you his real name?I haven't heard about this stuff about them being his daughters,but i haven't talked to everybody in the game...maybe they're adopted daughters?I dunno...it would suck if Principal Tyrell was left out of this final chapter,though...in a way,PSO started with him and Rico,you know?

DOG21313
Apr 11, 2004, 08:49 PM
It cant be Tyrell, i was talking with someone recently in the R-Base, Rio i think it was. She said that Tyrell got demoted to the Environmental Division, so we know that he is there.

RiskBreaker
Apr 12, 2004, 08:36 AM
On 2004-04-11 17:21, ForceEJ wrote:
but there no way red is tyrell because he had twin daugthers while tyrell had only one that I know of. But PSO has many loop holes in their plots so i dunno i may be wrong http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

There's no reason why Tyrell can't have had further daughters after Ep 1 and 2.

On 2004-04-11 18:49, DOG21313 wrote:
It cant be Tyrell, i was talking with someone recently in the R-Base, Rio i think it was. She said that Tyrell got demoted to the Environmental Division, so we know that he is there.

Rio then goes on to say that Tyrell led a revolt against Dol Grisen and shortly afterwards disappeared from Pioneer 2.

Ketsurui
Apr 12, 2004, 09:25 AM
Not to mention, Prinicpal Tyrell was fat, had black hair and no way in hell he lost over 50 pounds and died his hair...

Nai_Calus
Apr 12, 2004, 10:50 AM
On 2004-04-12 07:25, Ketsurui wrote:
Not to mention, Prinicpal Tyrell was fat, had black hair and no way in hell he lost over 50 pounds and died his hair...

Why not? One of the first and easiest ways to go about concealing your identity. Change your weight and your hair. *shrug*

It's called 'Dieting' and 'Exercize'.

GyroidFanatic
Apr 12, 2004, 11:55 AM
After one of the hunter-side missions, you get a message from the enviromental division saying that the writer sort-of agrees with the Arkz. Also, about his name: RED Ring Rico. See a connection?

DOG21313
Apr 12, 2004, 03:10 PM
On 2004-04-12 06:36, RiskBreaker wrote:

On 2004-04-11 17:21, ForceEJ wrote:

There's no reason why Tyrell can't have had further daughters after Ep 1 and 2.

On 2004-04-11 18:49, DOG21313 wrote:

Rio then goes on to say that Tyrell led a revolt against Dol Grisen and shortly afterwards disappeared from Pioneer 2.

Ah, dangit, I knew i was too sleepy to be playin that night... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Hmm... There is a possibility it could be Tyrell i guess, but personally i dont believe it. From what ive heard, castor and pollux are his twin daughters. (I have yet to see this myself, so im just going off of what people say) And Tyrell only had one daughter, Red Ring Rico, who is now with Endu (In spirity spirit form!) after Dark Falz was destroyed.

But this is all just based off what ive read and interpreted in this thread so far. =/

Nai_Calus
Apr 12, 2004, 04:36 PM
But what's stopping him from having more kids? Maybe I read too much into things, but Irene seemed way too concerned about Rico and Tyrell to be just a secretary. :3

RiskBreaker
Apr 12, 2004, 04:44 PM
No offense to anyone who has posted previously but why do people get hung up on the fact that Tyrell only had one daughter, Red Ring Rico.

Yes, at the time during which Episode 1 and 2 was set.

Episode 3 is set 20 years later. Unless the guy took a vow of celibacy or had the snip. It is perfectly feasible that he could have had two daughters in the period between the two games.

Arislan
Apr 12, 2004, 04:45 PM
In 21 years, it'd be kind of hard to believe that he wouldn't have another wife. The clones look around teen age, so it's a definite possibility....

shinto_kuji
Apr 12, 2004, 11:36 PM
Eh, Red is Principal Tyrell. Not really a spoiler, since it's painfully obvious from the start of the Arkz storyline.

Sure, Rico was his daughter, but then he had more. You even get to fight two of the clone weapons made from them (Castor and Pollux).

Also, appearance really isn't an issue. Remember Relimitos? Yeah, he was a tall old man, but then he began taking an enhanced version of the growth drugs that newmen use, so that his body actually reverted to childhood. That was to conceal his identity. I'm assuming Tyrell did something of the same thing, as he just looks much younger.

SolRiver
Apr 13, 2004, 01:25 AM
I think arguing over these will go no where... Because there were no clear evidence that Red is Tyrell.