PDA

View Full Version : Lionel's Letter

Cyger
Apr 11, 2004, 09:26 PM
Does anyone hate that darn mission as much as I do? The first time I played that mission was crazy land...his dang descriptions are trcicky...here's some things I had done:

1)When he says his part has a burning sensation I literally thought lava, as in caves..spent half an hour through the entire cave..nada...then I remembered that Hildebears spit fire...so I checked that out and what do ya know...

2) He feels like he's moving...this time I thought monster that stopped, then moved...grass assassin...walking around in caves...nada again...then I remembered that creepy guy and decided to look for him...found him and yay...he had it...

I must've spent over an hour the first time I played it and I really despised that mission. Anywho..that was just a random memory that came up...did this happen to anyone or am I just slow O.o

LoreSeeker
Apr 11, 2004, 09:28 PM
That quest is very lame, I avoid playing it unless I need to beat it in order to replay other quests.

metatime
Apr 11, 2004, 10:24 PM
Personally I didn't have any problems with that quest. I just make sure that I checked everywhere so I won't miss anything.

My friend on the other hand, did have some problems. It was similar to your problem in that he didn't know where to look next. So in the end I did the quest for him.

Xero_Silvera
Apr 11, 2004, 10:33 PM
Stupid Fing lionel.. i shoulda taken his head and sold IT on the black market... *grumble* i hate this quest, i Fd up more then you did tho ^.^ took about 3 hours before i looked it up.. *sigh*
-xero

Cheep
Apr 12, 2004, 01:30 AM
The only thing I had trouble with was the one with the burning feeling. I figured out he was in the hilde tummy later or course.

Polar
Apr 12, 2004, 02:08 PM
I'm fairly sure you're meant to go to caves, because he says something about how he thought it must be there, but it wasn't.

goku4ever
Apr 13, 2004, 11:11 AM
that quest sounds cool!!

Aveida
Apr 13, 2004, 11:49 AM
Only reason I found about the part inside the Hilde is because I noticed the room was locked before I found his head and open after. So I took a guess, found that part, and promised myself after I finished that i'd never do it again.

THOMAS_LARS
Apr 23, 2004, 07:37 PM
Yeah Ill have to agree I hate that mission. I did that aswell.