PDA

View Full Version : Which rare mag should i get?

Dice788
Apr 11, 2004, 09:33 PM
im a HUcast and i am trying to decide between Rati, Diwari, Bhima, Savitri, and Nidra. My mag's color is blue

Nai_Calus
Apr 11, 2004, 09:41 PM
Rati. Duh.

Xero_Silvera
Apr 11, 2004, 09:49 PM
Rati or Diwari. I'm raising a rati atm for my ramarl, it is also blue http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
But i think a diwari would look better with a hucast, just IMO anyways.
-xero

Cheep
Apr 12, 2004, 01:33 AM
Won't it depend on your stats and class,uh. I like the look of diwari but youll need a female ranger of a certain id.

mystic_geo
Apr 12, 2004, 05:06 AM
My HUcast has both a Rati and Diwari. The Diwari goes very well with his DB's shield though while I'm getting the Rati to 200. The Diwari will have a lot more defense though in the end, 50 instead of 10. Useful for any new characters.

Primrose
Apr 12, 2004, 06:04 AM
How about Preta? It casts Shifta/Deband everytime, if youre an offliner you might need it.

Dice788
Apr 12, 2004, 07:32 AM
i think you have to have Mind lvls on your mag to get Preta, along with alot of the non rare mags

Primrose
Apr 12, 2004, 08:20 AM
No, Preta is a created mag, you need Cell of Mag 213, which is obtainable online while the Halloween theme is up, either by doing the quest or by doing temple runs.
All you need is a level 100+ character that is either Greennill, Bluefull, Pinkal, Whitill or Oran, stats wont affect anything.
You need to have access to the online world, but if youre mainly an offline player, like me, then its really a nice mag to have, i have one on my RAcaseal, and she really depends on it.

Dice788
Apr 12, 2004, 08:29 AM
im online but my Mag cells have left me thanks to corruption

Eihwaz
Apr 12, 2004, 06:05 PM
Hmm. If your HUcast is Skyly, Yellowboze, or Pinkal, you can make a Rati. Or if you have a HUmar with one of those IDs, you can do it too. It works with other IDs, too...Oran, for starters.

Anyway. Rati would be good...but really, anything that casts S/D would be great for a HUcast.

GunGrave
Apr 12, 2004, 09:13 PM
I would go with a Diwari, i've got one froma friend, and im making my own.Since you use swords in junk you should get somethin that increases your atp and dex. Your already a robot, so your def is ok, and you can't use mind so a diwari looks like the best thing. Ether that or a Nidra...

Cheep
Apr 12, 2004, 11:40 PM
On 2004-04-12 04:04, Primrose wrote:
How about Preta? It casts Shifta/Deband everytime, if youre an offliner you might need it.

I wasn't sure if cell mag were part of the question. If so imo preta> eveything (whoa that rhymed!) Yes it cast me s/d! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

PurplePower1
Apr 13, 2004, 12:02 PM
HUcast, definitely a Rati. Blue is a good color too