PDA

View Full Version : Relmitos(maybe spoiler)

Kuea
Apr 12, 2004, 08:04 AM
can someone please explain all about him.
or point to a guide.

Kupi
Apr 12, 2004, 08:26 AM
Well, from a gameplay perspective, Relmitos is, of course, a Force. He's the notable melee Force of the Hunter group, since although he begins with 0 AP and 3 TP, he switches every time he attacks. Thus, after you make an attack of any kind while he's 0/3, he'll switch to 3/0. This makes Relmitos a bit unpredicable and a little unwieldly, since you have to make sure all of your attacks are going to be timed to his mode-flips. He has a solid 3 MV, so moving around won't be a problem, and you can even outrun some of the slower Hunters like Sil'fer and Orland.

From a plot perspective, Relmitos appears to either be a clone or restored younger version of Nef Miyama, who was an old man in the times of Episode 1&2. He trained Break and Orland in the popular Miyama style, which he either created or helped to create (uncertain). He helps Endu begin to understand Endu's true nature, that being that Endu is a cross between Red Ring Rico and Flowen. By the end of the story, Relmitos is content to have his former identity forgotton and just go by "Relmitos."

Kuea
Apr 12, 2004, 08:33 AM
nef miyama?
was he in a quest for 1&2?

Rikimaru
Apr 12, 2004, 08:49 AM
On 2004-04-12 06:33, Eclair wrote:
nef miyama?
was he in a quest for 1&2?

Yes he was. "Blue Star Memories"

RiskBreaker
Apr 12, 2004, 08:50 AM
Yeah Nef is in the quest Blue Star Memories (Memory of the Green Star).

Relmitos appears to be a younger form of Nef Miyama, he is taking some kind of drug to keep his body young, but all the same seems to be dying.

In game quotes:

"*cough* *cough*"
"Oh, not now?."
"Errgh."
"I can't breathe."
"??"
"*huff* *huff*"
"I'm, I'm fine now. Thanks."
"Hey, don't look at me like that."
"If I don't look healthy then everyone will see through this."
"I especially don't want Orland to know about me..."
"He worries too much about things, I tell you."
Source Relmitos before Morgue Attack

"I guess its time to tell you, I've been around for a long time."
"This body? well, I'm taking a lot of medication."
"Do you know of the growth control drugs newmans use?"
"I'm taking an enhanced version of those."
"Oh, don't worry about it. I'm fine."
"It doesn't matter anymore, it really doesn't."
"I don't have much time left to live."
"I shall let my body float in the chaos for the first time in ages."
"I know this sounds imprudent of me."
"But to me, this is a wonderful way to pass time."
"I only have two concerns."
"Break ... my old student."
"I did something to him that I'm very sorry for."
"You could say that I was the reason why he strayed from his path."
"I came this far because I thought I could right his way somehow..."
source Relmitos before 19-set

Relmitos is believed to be Zoke Miyama's father and also trained both Orland and Break in Miyama style sword techniques, i guess to make sure the technique lives on.

The reason Relmiots is on the hero side is that both Relmitos and Orland are asked by a High ranking official to watch the movements of the government and Arkz. And if possible to mediate between the two groups in order to prevent them doing too much damage. Relmitos accepts the offer wanting to assist in resolving the conflict. They also join the Hunters guild in order to watch over Break (source Orland before 19-set).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RiskBreaker on 2004-04-12 06:55 ]</font>

Mustashi2278
Apr 12, 2004, 08:54 AM
Actualy, in the Hunter story mode, i spoke to Remitilos and he said that he take some sort of medication to control his ageing, similar to the medication that newmans use. But instede of just age slower, he gets younger, so no clone thing involved. Thats why in ep2 he's old and in ep3, he's young.