PDA

View Full Version : IM SICK OF THESE CRY BABIES!

MeelJ
Apr 23, 2001, 02:34 AM
I know people dislike spread needle and H. punisher......cus it was duped in masses and almost everyone owns one....but being hit with the grant/zonde glitch for using things such as gabarta and megid is un called for..5 games i went in..and they all went histarical over the fact i was killing enemies with megid!
they called me cheap,etc,etc!and told me to leave...geez! whats next? shotgun weapons?

RunawayBus
Apr 23, 2001, 02:50 AM
oh my is that ever dumb...ur r right...i probably woulda cursed them out lol

JayHale
Apr 23, 2001, 07:46 AM
I hear you! I'm a Force and some people think that's all we should use is just magic! How can people honestly complain though when a Force results to what it has for combat purposes, lol. But, I don't think you would get that reaction from PSOW peeps, because they understand the importance of of any combat technique, and I don't think they would shun you for it.

Omege12
Apr 23, 2001, 11:15 AM
Where were you at? Megid sucks anyways, I would never mind if anyone used it.

Core
Apr 23, 2001, 02:06 PM
my legs fell asleep...

Lmnopia
Apr 23, 2001, 02:29 PM
crud this sucks i posted a bunch of post when logged in as core... that last post was mine tho

MeelJ
Apr 23, 2001, 03:23 PM
my megid is level 15...maybe thats why..

The_Saint
Apr 23, 2001, 04:17 PM
I played a game once with a force who used Megid as a regular attack. It was actually REALLY helpful!! we went throught the game pretty fast....and NO ONE complained.
O=)

merlin
Apr 23, 2001, 04:30 PM
Where the hell did you find level 15 megid???I'm level 94 with a 71 luck and I've only found level 2. I've heard that the spell kicks ass at higher levels,too.

MeelJ
Apr 23, 2001, 05:11 PM
i forgot where i found it....i think ruins
yes it is great at higher levels!

Gandalf
Apr 23, 2001, 09:54 PM
Merlin i Dun feel like explaining what luck does....But I found my megid in ruins3, at lvl 14. If u want it at 15, or any of the ra lvl techs, ur gonna half 2 talk 2 someone with a pinkal ID.

Rhete
Apr 23, 2001, 11:41 PM
Megid is one of those spells that isn't cast very often, so people tend to be surprised when I cast it. Then again, I cast Jellen and Zalure too...

VampireLR
Apr 24, 2001, 02:53 AM
Any megrid over 10 is good. The key is to hold the button and the lock on the target and 70% of the time you nail them. Kindred's megrid is only level 11 and I use it often.

Naer
Apr 24, 2001, 03:06 AM
Yes, many people underestimate Jellen, Zalure, and Megid. Have a fellow hunter that enjoys doing more damage? Throw in a few Jellens. Have a force that dies in almost one hit? Throw in a few Zalures. Megid, well, a few of you know what it is capable of doing at higher levels.