PDA

View Full Version : Whats the coolest boss?

Silver_Wyrm
Apr 12, 2004, 06:16 PM
Which boss do you think is the coolest one? My personal fav is Olga Flow, I like the first part where he's free-falling around the platform.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silver_Wyrm on 2004-04-12 16:16 ]</font>

Fredrick
Apr 12, 2004, 06:35 PM
Olga.... Awsome boss. He was the only thing that impessed me (visualy)in PSO.

Cheep
Apr 12, 2004, 06:39 PM
I like olga flow http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif He talks to you and you can frozen shooter him http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

SammaeltheDark
Apr 12, 2004, 06:42 PM
Olga Flow. Who else fights you on an elavator in the middle of a dead drop?

That and when my friends and I were fighting him for the first time, it was a very dramatic and cool battle.

Fredrick
Apr 12, 2004, 06:42 PM
and you can frozen shooter him

You can freeze him?!?

Sanjifire
Apr 12, 2004, 06:43 PM
Dude, totally Olga Flow.

PsychoMantis
Apr 12, 2004, 06:46 PM
Dark-Falz is Rad! he's the most fun and classic boss to me in the game. I also think that he's the coolest boss in the game too. His 1st and 3rd form especially are the coolest!

Fredrick
Apr 12, 2004, 06:49 PM
I hate DF, mainly because shes ugly and the music is bad. And I hate her 1st form because it looks to anime. My sister was right there 1st time i fought her and she was like "This is a japanese game isnt it?"

doubletake123
Apr 12, 2004, 06:49 PM
Gal Griphon babie you gotta tame that beast
(which i have many times)

doubletake123
Apr 12, 2004, 06:50 PM
On 2004-04-12 16:49, Fredrick wrote:
I hate DF, mainly because shes ugly and the music is bad. And I hate her 1st form because it looks to anime. My sister was right there 1st time i fought her and she was like "This is a japanese game isnt it?"

is dark falz a female?
never thought about it.

Fredrick
Apr 12, 2004, 06:52 PM
Yes dark falts is a mutated red ring rico (lol). Just like how olga flow is really heathcliff flowen.

Solstis
Apr 12, 2004, 06:54 PM
Sil Dragon, baby!

Just b/c it's such an easy fight... and the change in scenery is nice.

doubletake123
Apr 12, 2004, 06:55 PM
On 2004-04-12 16:52, Fredrick wrote:
Yes dark falts is a mutated red ring rico (lol). Just like how olga flow is really heathcliff flowen.

wow im retarted it never even occured to me.
I've killed HER like a million times.

PsychoMantis
Apr 12, 2004, 06:55 PM
On 2004-04-12 16:50, doubletake123 wrote:

On 2004-04-12 16:49, Fredrick wrote:

is dark falz a female?
never thought about it.

actually she is a chick cuz she IS red ring rico and all.... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

how could u hate falz tho?! Dark falz is so cool, and no, the 1st form doesn't look anime-ish, i don't know what ur talkin about!

Cheep
Apr 12, 2004, 06:58 PM
On 2004-04-12 16:42, Fredrick wrote:

and you can frozen shooter him

You can freeze him?!?

Yep and a big block of ice goes over his chest. I like to ask him questions like a magic 8 ball and the answers are just as accurate.

Fredrick
Apr 12, 2004, 07:05 PM
Yep and a big block of ice goes over his chest. I like to ask him questions like a magic 8 ball and the answers are just as accurate.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Pixel_Toa
Apr 12, 2004, 07:06 PM
De Rol Lee. Dunno why. I just think it's a cool battle, with the sewers, and the tentecle, and the part where the lights go out is fun too.

I never fought Olga Flow. *bows head in shame*

Eihwaz
Apr 12, 2004, 07:11 PM
Hmm, I REALLY like the appearance/music of all Ep2 bosses. Even the VR ones are nice, despite the fact that Gol Bob is a bastard.

Gal Gryphon is so cute! She's just defending her eggs, after all. Awesome music too...and bitchin' lightning effects.

Olga Flow first form has awesome music/sound effects, and looks cool as well. Second form is pretty nice, although the music isn't as good as the first form.

Ep1 has some okay bosses...Delly Roll has nice music, and I like Vol Opt too. Mainly for music...

Dark Falz is cool too. Particularly 3rd form.

Fredrick
Apr 12, 2004, 07:12 PM
The only thing I like about Faltz is her music is really good on 3rd form and also in the 3rd form when she moves up and down there is a lot of bass and I love bass!

Dragon_Ash
Apr 12, 2004, 07:15 PM
On 2004-04-12 16:58, Cheep wrote:

You ask him questions? o_O

but anyway.. my favourite boss is olga... second form since it's just so cool... there's just nothing much cooler than a 45 foot delsaber http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Cheep
Apr 12, 2004, 07:23 PM
[/quote]wow im retarted it never even occured to me.
I've killed HER like a million times.

[/quote]
Whoa your a tart,agin?! Would falz have a gender even so?

Kuea
Apr 12, 2004, 07:29 PM
I luv vol opt
so funny.
and cute

Nai_Calus
Apr 12, 2004, 07:46 PM
On 2004-04-12 17:29, Eclair wrote:
I luv vol opt
so funny.
and cute

Somewhere, Elly is nodding in agreement, but thinking that Calus is cuter.

Personally, Gal Gryphon > All.

Sayaka
Apr 12, 2004, 08:11 PM
Gal Griffon! Mainly because it's something that is totally different from the other bosses. I mean Dal Ral Lie=Barba Ray, Sil Dragon=Gol Dragon; Dark Falz and Olga Flow are not too similar but they both mutated from heroes of PSO. Gal Griffon has no relation to anything. Plus it looks cool. But the best part is that it falls of the cliff when dead.

Xero_Silvera
Apr 12, 2004, 08:28 PM
On 2004-04-12 16:52, Fredrick wrote:

Not really. In the storyline, the spaceship (ruins) was obviously sent AWAY from another planet where they had first sealed Falz, the GOD (not goddess) of death. Rico's messages indicate that pioneer 1 had released falz and broken his seal. Her curiosity lead to her death, she is NOT actually falz. Though her spirit is freed after the third form battle, because falz consumes souls. (notice all the faces on the ground during forms 1 & 2, they are most likely tormenting souls from Pioneer 1.)
Bad on topic, GAL GRYPHON. Who else fights you on a cliff during a hurricane, and spits out tornados? Who else fires a massive 10 kajillion volt lightening blast and stomps the ground until you die!? NOBODY, THATS WHO!
-xero

Nai_Calus
Apr 12, 2004, 08:54 PM
Yes, Falz is a mutated Red Ring Rico. Remember all the stuff about looking for the best host body? Why do you think Rico was the only person we know of to survive the explosion(No, Olga Flow does not count)? Why do you think the first two forms look like a horribly mutated human being, and have a Red Ring on their left wrist? It's Rico alright, or at least what's left of her.

Xero_Silvera
Apr 12, 2004, 10:19 PM
i dont see the red ring.. i dont even see how that thing is close to human.. Look at demians and delsabers, they are both bipedal creatures with 2 arms. (odd how everything on ragol evolved the same as they did on earth, and along with the stuff on whever the ship came from) My opinion stands.
And Gal Gryphon would own flow... or at least like 9 gals would ^.^
-xero

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 12, 2004, 11:06 PM
Dark Falz Final Form is my fav,but Vol Opt still has the coolest theme in the game.

SJ
Apr 13, 2004, 04:01 AM
Sil dragon - yeah kinda cool
Gal Grifon - cool
Olga Flow - awesome cos he has a giant sword http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

but face it people the coolest most futuristic boss is obviously the one and only gol dragon!
He may be the hardest (my opinion i find him more annoying thn falz!) bos but hes so damn cool!

Brex546
Apr 13, 2004, 07:20 AM
To all you olga fans out there, i chose Vol Opt. Who else has a super brain that always shocks you when your kicking him around?

Fredrick
Apr 13, 2004, 08:46 AM
Not really. In the storyline, the spaceship (ruins) was obviously sent AWAY from another planet where they had first sealed Falz, the GOD (not goddess) of death. Rico's messages indicate that pioneer 1 had released falz and broken his seal. Her curiosity lead to her death, she is NOT actually falz. Though her spirit is freed after the third form battle, because falz consumes souls. (notice all the faces on the ground during forms 1 & 2, they are most likely tormenting souls from Pioneer 1.)

Yes it is rico. If you played ep2 it becomes more clear. They talk about how DF really does not have a form, and in EP1 they talk about it needing a host body. Well seeing how rico was the only one freed when you kill it, she was the host. Also this may be perverted to say but on the 1st and second form there is this head thing about mid way down, and if you look a little lower is has boobs @_@

Siris
Apr 13, 2004, 09:15 AM
Olga Flow...No contest.

Sharkyland
Apr 13, 2004, 11:17 AM
Olga flow is cool, I love the song against him in the elevator...

But who can shock, freeze, and flame you at the same time. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Gol-Dragon, I sometimes get killed too much when I find myself on the tv screen and I want the lobby antics that you can do and wave to the camera.

Para
Apr 13, 2004, 12:10 PM
Got to admit Olga Flow 1st Form is one of those imtimidating bosses. He's got a good theme to match his PMS style fighting.

De Rol Le is another imtimidating boss with his theme as well and his ability to endure a lot in the first match you would ever square off against it.

Dark Falz third form is also really cool since you think you are fighting the real form of the god of millenial destruction. Her theme is really good as well since it projects a feeling of the final battle.

SammaeltheDark
Apr 13, 2004, 02:48 PM
After some thought, I almost changed my mind to Gol Dragon. His music is such a cool remix of the dragon's music from ep1. And that battlefield... the giant monitor that can show your characters running around? AWESOME!
...and it's a great place to take snapshots.

But then I fought Olga Flow again, and my doubts were gone.

Olga Flow = teh greatest

...I did not just type that...

DezoPenguin
Apr 13, 2004, 03:02 PM
Olga Flow, I'd say. Vol Opt (second form) and Dark Falz (final form) have better music, and Gol Dragon is more of a pain in the hindquarters, but Flow is just extraordinarily cool in both forms, unlike most multiform bosses which have at least one dud in there. Plus, given how hard Seabed is compared to other Areas on the same difficulty setting, beating Flow always feels like the happy end of a long, hard road.

Fredrick
Apr 13, 2004, 03:04 PM
beating Flow always feels like the happy end of a long, hard road.

Thats what I think too. The feeling of beating dark faltz is just like... ok that was cheep. But although flows story is also shallow, you feel like you get into it more.

Scales_of_Air
Apr 13, 2004, 05:18 PM
Olga Flow, definately. He has the coolest array of those attacks that leave you down at 10 HP, haha http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I enjoyed the last stage of Olga, even though it's easy, his big charge (he steps back, and rushes foward and produces an attack like Gal's stomp)was awesome! I got hit by it once on purpose to see what would happen, and lost my last scape doll, haha. Otherwise Gol Dragon's multiplying is deadly, he's the only boss that took me two tries to beat on Vhard because I was using grants instead of barta, silly me, http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

KingChaos
Apr 13, 2004, 06:45 PM
The Dragon Is The Best

Evil_Althena8
Apr 13, 2004, 06:55 PM
I prefer Dark Falz's final form. The music is absolutely awesome and I love the "arena" you fight him in. I've had a lot of great memories fighting him.

rising_sunset
Apr 13, 2004, 09:30 PM
Definately olga flow, in my opinion ONE OF THE BEST BOSSES to fight. I would say also the longest boss too. Fighthing olga is very exciting and fun. It's not as boring as fight falz. (I don't know why but falz just seems more boring to fight than olga. heh) But olga would give the most exp so that's just another cool reason. Also when you beat olga and come back to the area it has cool music and you could see heathcliff. (I used to do that and my friend and I was just chat in the place where we killed olga, heh. Getting boring now!)

KaFKa
Apr 13, 2004, 10:33 PM
what are you guys talking about? normal vol opt first form all teh way!!!!!!111

seriously though, de rol le/ da ra lie was always a fun battle.

and olga is overrated

Fredrick
Apr 13, 2004, 10:47 PM
and olga is overrated

Olga is the only boss that makes the gamecube load for more then 2 seconds -_-

rising_sunset
Apr 13, 2004, 10:51 PM
On 2004-04-13 20:47, Fredrick wrote:

and olga is overrated

Olga is the only boss that makes the gamecube load for more then 2 seconds -_-

Interesting...heh. Maybe it's because of the lag? (when you play online?)

ViewtifulJoe
Apr 13, 2004, 11:26 PM
De Ral Lie with the head thing on. Really, the bosses are the only cool enemies in the game.

Para
Apr 13, 2004, 11:52 PM
On 2004-04-13 19:30, rising_sunset wrote:
Definately olga flow, in my opinion ONE OF THE BEST BOSSES to fight. I would say also the longest boss too. Fighthing olga is very exciting and fun. It's not as boring as fight falz. (I don't know why but falz just seems more boring to fight than olga. heh) But olga would give the most exp so that's just another cool reason. Also when you beat olga and come back to the area it has cool music and you could see heathcliff. (I used to do that and my friend and I was just chat in the place where we killed olga, heh. Getting boring now!)

Dark Falz isn't as exciting maybe because the battle speed he goes at.

Fredrick
Apr 14, 2004, 08:43 AM
Interesting...heh. Maybe it's because of the lag? (when you play online?)

No its because its the only thing that makes the gamecube work hard. Has awsome texture effects and as you can see there are a lot of moving polygons in a very large area. The only thing on DF that makes the GC think is prolly the texture effect when she gets all shinny.

Neith
Apr 20, 2004, 03:36 PM
Gol Dragon.
1) He's a dragon!! Not as cool as Bahamut tho
2) Plasma Screens
3) Cool mutiply trick, although annoyin on Ult, lol

EJ
Apr 20, 2004, 09:21 PM
the griffon and then Olga flow