PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Hero Ability.. (With heaven punisher)

Fredrick
Apr 12, 2004, 06:30 PM
I was doing the cake sister quest and while I was in it I found 2 nar lillys and they both droped Hero abilities. Would you say its worth it to pipe for 2 more so I can equip 4?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fredrick on 2004-04-14 06:02 ]</font>

doubletake123
Apr 12, 2004, 06:33 PM
mmmm no.

Solstis
Apr 12, 2004, 07:01 PM
One or two Hero Abilities is all you should need (unless your other units suck)

Fredrick
Apr 12, 2004, 07:04 PM
On 2004-04-12 17:01, Solstis wrote:
One or two Hero Abilities is all you should need (unless your other units suck)

Well they suck!

Eclypse
Apr 12, 2004, 07:21 PM
Well it depends on what kind of character you are. If you are a HUnewearl and you can't get into ULT yet to get God/Ability, then I would say having 2 Hero/Ability slot items is fine, and the rest should be something to keep your defense high or your ata.

Kuea
Apr 12, 2004, 07:24 PM
go with as many as you can find.
well thats my idea anyway

Fredrick
Apr 12, 2004, 10:06 PM
Well my char is a ramarl and she cant get a god because she is greenill.

Also her mag is 20,10,80,90. I need as much mst as possible because my main weapon is a Heaven Punisher.

Eclypse
Apr 12, 2004, 10:23 PM
On 2004-04-12 20:06, Fredrick wrote:

Also her mag is 20,10,80,90. I need as much mst as possible because my main weapon is a Heaven Punisher.

It doesn't matter if your id is GREENILL, all you have to do is join games that have the id you need for whatever item you're looking for. As far as MST is concerned you don't need MST for the HEAVEN's PUNISHER. That weapon in my opinion is so cheap but whatever. You should redo your mag because those stats are horrible, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't do any damage in ULT. You should get or make a mag with stats in the range of 40/65/30/65. The MST and PWR are important because you will get high ATA just for being a RA character, and you should kinda focus on raising your DEF because RAmarl's don't have the greatest DEF of the HU and RA classes. Anyways this is just my opinion though.

Blitzkommando
Apr 13, 2004, 12:10 AM
On 2004-04-12 20:23, Eclypse wrote:

It doesn't matter if your id is GREENILL, all you have to do is join games that have the id you need for whatever item you're looking for. As far as MST is concerned you don't need MST for the HEAVEN's PUNISHER. That weapon in my opinion is so cheap but whatever. You should redo your mag because those stats are horrible, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't do any damage in ULT. You should get or make a mag with stats in the range of 40/65/30/65. The MST and PWR are important because you will get high ATA just for being a RA character, and you should kinda focus on raising your DEF because RAmarl's don't have the greatest DEF of the HU and RA classes. Anyways this is just my opinion though.

While I agree on a couple of your points I have to make a point here. Having raised two RAmarls over the 160 marker I can safely say that they have awsome defense. 577 defense is greater than RAmar and on par with hunters. With the RAmarl's insane increase of evasion defense shouldn't be a big issue, even in ultimate. Heaven Punisher though, once in Ultimate, is pretty much, well, useless. It's special is weak and does hardly any damage. I would say a mag with as little defense as possible is best. Why? Let's compare, mag with 40 defense, or 2 Hero/Ability and a Metal/Body adding up to 50 defense with a mag with 10 defense. Put those extra units into power and either mind or accuracy. RAmarl growth is rather interresting but after, say, 110 to 120 she starts to become very balanced. Mmm... Greennill, have fun! Go through Mines and Ruins. You will be loaded down with Yasminkov 3000R and Spread Needles. Should you find a Hildetorr in forest, even better! Then you have Frozen Shooter. Red Mechgun is a rather easy drop in Ruins as well. With those you will own pretty much anything that comes your way, and a lot faster than using Heaven Punisher.

DurakkenX
Apr 13, 2004, 02:22 AM
ILL TRADE YOU!!! I need one of those!!! it won't drop on my game for some reason...

Fredrick
Apr 13, 2004, 08:41 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While I agree on a couple of your points I have to make a point here. Having raised two RAmarls over the 160 marker I can safely say that they have awsome defense. 577 defense is greater than RAmar and on par with hunters. With the RAmarl's insane increase of evasion defense shouldn't be a big issue, even in ultimate. Heaven Punisher though, once in Ultimate, is pretty much, well, useless. It's special is weak and does hardly any damage. I would say a mag with as little defense as possible is best. Why? Let's compare, mag with 40 defense, or 2 Hero/Ability and a Metal/Body adding up to 50 defense with a mag with 10 defense. Put those extra units into power and either mind or accuracy. RAmarl growth is rather interresting but after, say, 110 to 120 she starts to become very balanced. Mmm... Greennill, have fun! Go through Mines and Ruins. You will be loaded down with Yasminkov 3000R and Spread Needles. Should you find a Hildetorr in forest, even better! Then you have Frozen Shooter. Red Mechgun is a rather easy drop in Ruins as well. With those you will own pretty much anything that comes your way, and a lot faster than using Heaven Punisher.

Well Im not online so I cant just join a game with a diff ID lol. Also It took me a very long time to get the heaven punisher and I love it and its all I use and all im going to use. It really is not bad at all, seeing as its the fastest weapon that can hit multiple targets. Its as fast as the spread needle but it has 2 times the range and SN has a max of 5 targets while the HP does not have a max. It can hit ANYTHING in its range. Also the heaven punisher is affected by MST because it is grantz. I have done many tests and I found out it is grants lv10 with 1,000 mst. any mst you have boost it. Well if a ramarl was maxed she would do 2x the damage as a android. I have done test with other people who dont like the heaven punisher and say its garbage. We both timed how long it takes to beat f1 through dragon offline and my time was faster (he was a lv143 HUmar).

Eclypse
Apr 13, 2004, 09:18 AM
YOu must be seeing something that isn't there because the HP has nothing to do with MST, it's special is just time based and that's it. It's nothing like grants except that it is a light attack. Saying it has something to do with MST is like saying the HOLY RAY has something to do with ATA and we all know that ain't true.

Fredrick
Apr 13, 2004, 09:28 AM
YOu must be seeing something that isn't there because the HP has nothing to do with MST, it's special is just time based and that's it. It's nothing like grants except that it is a light attack. Saying it has something to do with MST is like saying the HOLY RAY has something to do with ATA and we all know that ain't true.

I have been useing the heaven punisher a very long time and I know for a fact it is grants. Enemies with 100 elt the HP does 0 damage. Ones with 80 ELT it does 185 damage. Ones with 70 elt it does 220 damage. I have done many tests and the more mst you have the more damage it does. If you dont belive go find yourself a cheep duped one and see the difference there is with a god mind on and without one on. It will be about 3 damage difference. Grants is just a program with a added graphic. The heaven punisher is the same ol program with a diff graphic. Dont even act like you know the HP b/c I have used it way more then you old man.

Hrith
Apr 13, 2004, 09:30 AM
what Grants Lv can it be compared to, then ?

and what about RAcast and RAcaseal ?

Garm
Apr 13, 2004, 09:35 AM
i think it has a base lvl and the creator of the post mentioned that it has a 'base mst' of 1000 and all your mst gets added to the power

Fredrick
Apr 13, 2004, 09:39 AM
right, and RAcaseal and RAcast only get the 1,000mst. Like in caves on a ob lilly it would do about 120 damage for a droid and a ramarl with 700mst it would do about 185 damage.

Eclypse
Apr 13, 2004, 04:34 PM
On 2004-04-13 07:28, Fredrick wrote:

I have been useing the heaven punisher a very long time and I know for a fact it is grants. Enemies with 100 elt the HP does 0 damage. Ones with 80 ELT it does 185 damage. Ones with 70 elt it does 220 damage. I have done many tests and the more mst you have the more damage it does. If you dont belive go find yourself a cheep duped one and see the difference there is with a god mind on and without one on. It will be about 3 damage difference. Grants is just a program with a added graphic. The heaven punisher is the same ol program with a diff graphic. Dont even act like you know the HP b/c I have used it way more then you old man.

First off just because it does damage when an enemy has 80 ELT doesn't mean it's grants. Grants is just a light attack, just like the Divine Judgement is a light attack. To say that HP is grants is like saying the second form of Falz uses grants which he doesn't, that final form does. HP's attack is just light based, it isn't grants young boy

PJ
Apr 13, 2004, 04:50 PM
With only 1 usable light attack, you can safely call it Grants. No one's gonna misinterpret what you mean.

I mean, I prefer to call it Divine Punishment, but I know what they mean when they say Grants.

Kinda like Central Control Area and Gal De Val: The stage is called Central Control, the whole island is Gal De Val. I refer to it as Central Control because that's what the stage is called.

Hrith
Apr 13, 2004, 04:55 PM
On 2004-04-13 14:50, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:
Kinda like Central Control Area and Gal De Val: The stage is called Central Control, the whole island is Gal De Val. I refer to it as Central Control because that's what the stage is called.
Please, no, not you x_x
The stage is NOT called CCA, only the foggy area with the spigells is, please stop spreading that error, it's annoying >_<

Fredrick
Apr 13, 2004, 05:01 PM
First off just because it does damage when an enemy has 80 ELT doesn't mean it's grants.

Yes it is, just like guns with burning or tempest. That is foie and zond. ELT is resistance to grants / light. Grants is light! Also weapons like Sealed J sword with the dark specil. Well that dark attack is megid. Try reading the info for grants and megid sometime http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Grants is just a light attack, just like the Divine Judgement is a light attack.

Its called Divine Punishment, and I know its a light attack because light is grants.

To say that HP is grants is like saying the second form of Falz uses grants which he doesn't, that final form does.

No its not. The move she does looks like the heaven punisher special but its not. That move she does is a set damage. If you dont belive me try equiping frames with diff grants (light) resistance. It has noting to do with grants. The heaven punisher special does. Its damage DOES change depending on its light resistance.

Hrith
Apr 13, 2004, 05:10 PM
Actually, I think you are wrong too, Frederick, I only refer to Grants if I'm talking about the spell, others I call "light-based attacks", and to me HP special is not Grants, it's a light based-attack.
And Grants has 30 Lv, HP special has no Lv.

Same for Tempest special, I don't call it Zonde, but Tempest, nor do I call the Hell special, Megid, and so on.

Just because you refer to them that way does not mean we have to, let alone that you are right, it's all your personal opinion, so leave it as it is now, this debate has grown tiring.

Fredrick
Apr 13, 2004, 05:15 PM
and to me HP special is not Grants, it's a light based-attack.

Yes it does. It has a base of 1,000 mst and it is grants lv 12. I have done tests with the tech calculator. Using that you take your mst + it to 1,000 and slect lv 12 and put in your enemie info and it tells you how much damage it will do. Try it out if you dont belive me

Hrith
Apr 13, 2004, 05:17 PM
x_X;;

re-read my post, and don't take whatever you want out of it, it's your opinion.
HP special is like a Lv 12 Grants with 1000 MST, so what ? I still call it light-based attack, and always will.

Eclypse
Apr 13, 2004, 05:33 PM
Mods please end lock this topic it's pointless to discuss now.

Rogue100
Apr 13, 2004, 07:21 PM
On 2004-04-13 15:10, Kef wrote:
Actually, I think you are wrong too, Frederick, I only refer to Grants if I'm talking about the spell, others I call "light-based attacks", and to me HP special is not Grants, it's a light based-attack.

Same for Tempest special, I don't call it Zonde, but Tempest, nor do I call the Hell special, Megid, and so on.

Just because you refer to them that way does not mean we have to, let alone that you are right, it's all your personal opinion, so leave it as it is now, this debate has grown tiring.

You guys are really just arguing semantics! The point is that whether or not it's called grants, the HP's special is apparently affected by MST (are tempest/burning/blizzard/etc. specials affected by MST as well?). If this is in fact correct, then I am thinking it might be worth pursuing the HP for my RAmarl, given that she is set to max her MST upon reaching L200, and it might be a more worthwhile weapon than I initially thought!

Anyways, it doesn't really matter if you think of the HP's special as grants/divine punishment/light-based attack! We know what you mean!

Squeege
Apr 13, 2004, 07:45 PM
Frederick, are attacks like tempest or burning affected by mst? If you think they are, please tell me, I'm gonna test it so we can end this conversation. If it's not then could a mod lock it after I check or he answers?

Fredrick
Apr 13, 2004, 07:52 PM
You know.. I have never tested it... I think i will right now!

Dragon_Ash
Apr 13, 2004, 07:55 PM
i'm sure it does.. after using the gifoie special with twin blaze, i found out it did more damage with my hunewearl than it did with my hucaseal in the ult forest...

Fredrick
Apr 13, 2004, 07:57 PM
I just checked and no it does not. I think the only weps that are affected by mst are rare ones. (Ex. Mazer beam, heaven punisher, twin blaze)

Squeege
Apr 13, 2004, 08:00 PM
Maybe he's right. The damage doesn't change with summit moon's tempest thingy. I could check with sigh of a god but I don't really care.

Solstis
Apr 13, 2004, 08:04 PM
The quothe ketchup, and hopefully end this discussion:

Credit to Nohra (and all that contributed to him/her for this infromation):
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a brief summation of things that I (and Sou, if she wants to chip in) have learned about MAGs and their abilities.

1.) Synch ratio affects the speed at which you gain your PB.
2.) IQ does -NOT- seem to affect the frequency of your MAG's spellcasting (I've had my MAG with 0 IQ cast SD on me many times in boss battles). IQ does affect the power of said spells when they are cast. IQ also affects the power of Photon Blasts.
3.) All Photon Blasts are Light elemental.
4.) A MAG's stats (Pow, Def, Dex, Mind) will NOT affect the power of it's PBs. (I think this goes without saying, but you never know.)
5.) "Offensive attack PBs are not affected by one's base or overall ATP"
6.) Level affects PB power (like level affects the power of elemental weapon attacks*)
7.) Boosting a curative/support PB (Leilla, Mylla and Youlla), while dead, restores you to life.
8.) The spell level of a photon blast is determined by the total IQ of all players involved divided by 10, plus one (that way, photon blasts are automatically at least level one). For example, two players use Estlla and Twins. Both have maxed IQ. Therefore, ((200+200/10)+1), or 20+20+1, or 41. Maximum possible level for any PB's power is level 81. Needless to say, a four player chain with Twins involved is uber.

As I said above, IQ does not seem to affect the frequency of MAG-cast spells. These spells seem to be a fixed rate, which is dependant on your status (on or offline). I haven't observed any differences in difficulties.

*Elemental attacks on weapons (Burning, Tempest, and those specials) are affected ONLY by character level. Tech level, ATP, MST, all that, have no effect.

If HP is MST based, my RAcast is apparently a force in disguise.

PJ
Apr 13, 2004, 08:17 PM
On 2004-04-13 14:55, Kef wrote:
Please, no, not you x_x
The stage is NOT called CCA, only the foggy area with the spigells is, please stop spreading that error, it's annoying >_<

We've all got our opinions. I'll still think of all the areas to be the Control Area (Seaside, Jungle, Mountain and Tower) but I guess for your sake I'll call it Gal De Val from now on ^_- (Please notify me when I make this mistake again XD)

Fredrick
Apr 13, 2004, 09:04 PM
If HP is MST based, my RAcast is apparently a force in disguise.

Been to ult yet? Ya didnt think so

It is mst based and as you can see the heaven punisher's special is not some stinking tempest. It is mst based and if you are a RAcast you would have no way of changing mst so hmmmmmmm how in the heck would you test it. Well I guess you CANT! Be sure to meet up with me sometime. We will compare heaven punishers and you will see mine is stronger (and legit unlike yours)

Evil_Althena8
Apr 13, 2004, 10:20 PM
...lalala

who really cares!?

Hrith
Apr 13, 2004, 10:23 PM
On 2004-04-13 17:21, Rogue100 wrote:

On 2004-04-13 15:10, Kef wrote:

You guys are really just arguing semantics! The point is that whether or not it's called grants, the HP's special is apparently affected by MST (are tempest/burning/blizzard/etc. specials affected by MST as well?). If this is in fact correct, then I am thinking it might be worth pursuing the HP for my RAmarl, given that she is set to max her MST upon reaching L200, and it might be a more worthwhile weapon than I initially thought!

Anyways, it doesn't really matter if you think of the HP's special as grants/divine punishment/light-based attack! We know what you mean!

That was my point http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif
although refering to HP special as grants may be misleading.

and to SUPAH_CHAO, the area is refered to as GDV by ST itself http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
In short :
CCA + Seaside + Jungle + Mountain + Seabed = GDV, hence the lack of any of those 5 areas in the Word Select.

Blitzkommando
Apr 13, 2004, 11:24 PM
http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v41/blitzkommando/PSO/Image123.jpg
RAmarl, max MST

http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v41/blitzkommando/PSO/Image124.jpg
RAcaseal

Both using the same duped Heaven Punisher, 35 Dark.

Wow... sure strong ain't it? A whopping 212 damage, to Bartles, offline.... Give me my legit Spread Needle any day over it. Plus at least the Needle can stun enemies. Heaven Punisher can't. Online it does even worse with the higher enemy resistances. Horrible weapon, and useful only before level 80.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BLITZKOMMANDO on 2004-04-13 21:25 ]</font>

Kuea
Apr 14, 2004, 12:18 AM
The elements are light dark fire ice so on and so forth.
not grants megid foie so on and so forth.
those are spell names that use the element. they are not THE element.
if it was that way why would the not have those at the resistance screen?

On 2004-04-13 21:24, BLITZKOMMANDO wrote:
http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v41/blitzkommando/PSO/Image123.jpg
RAmarl, max MST

http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v41/blitzkommando/PSO/Image124.jpg
RAcaseal

Both using the same duped Heaven Punisher, 35 Dark.

Wow... sure strong ain't it? A whopping 212 damage, to Bartles, offline.... Give me my legit Spread Needle any day over it. Plus at least the Needle can stun enemies. Heaven Punisher can't. Online it does even worse with the higher enemy resistances. Horrible weapon, and useful only before level 80.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BLITZKOMMANDO on 2004-04-13 21:25 ]</font>

On 2004-04-13 15:33, Eclypse wrote:
Mods please end lock this topic it's pointless to discuss now.

please mods lock this before flaming starts.
I am sorta holding back here.

PatserGOUKI
Apr 14, 2004, 03:38 AM

Sorry to go offtopic but

Your legit and play on vhard with a heaven punisher... Please can you tell me from who you had this gun? I hardly can imagine someone who actually found a heaven punisher and gave it legitly away....
Thats why Im asking!

PatserGOUKI

DurakkenX
Apr 14, 2004, 04:34 AM
200+ on almost all enemies in the room
vs
300+ on about 8 max if all within good distance

HP = blocked by nothin

SN = blocked by a single enemy

BTW..if i ever did come across a legit HP i'd give it away prolly, but since the first day it came out i've never come across a legit one...and i have like over 8months of time racked up in this...yes nearly an entire year of play..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DurakkenX on 2004-04-14 02:38 ]</font>

Primrose
Apr 14, 2004, 07:27 AM
In the first place, people, please dont talk about things that you do not know, im not trying to sound aggressive, but it just spreads wrong rumours.

The reason why Tempest/Burning is not referred to as Foie/Zonde is because Techniques are affected by:
A.) Natural Technique boosts
B.) Weapon boosts
C.) Merge boosts
D.) MST
E.) Technique Level
F.) Enemy resistence

Fire based elemental attasks (Heat, Fire, Flame, Burning), Thunder based elemental attacks (Shock, Thunder, Storm, Tempest) and since this example was also brought, instant kill attacks (Dim, Shadow, Dark, Hell) are not affected by any of these, Fire and Lightning based elemental attacks are affected only by character level and enemy resistence.
Regarding Twin Blaze: Its special is Gifoie, its clearly visible, and has nothing to do with any of the fire based elemental attacks, you can easily test it by equipping a Gifoie/Red Merge. Same goes for many other weapons, like Caduceus, Magical Piece, Technical Crozier, Elysion, Evil Curst and Soul Banish (Megids success ratio is not affected by MST, however the special is Megid as it has a level), S-Reds Blade and Prophets of Motav (Same as above, the Techniques have a certain level), The Sigh of a God, Hildebears Cane, Hildeblues Cane and Psycho Wand.
Heaven Punisher does not fit in any of these categories, its special is therefore best classified maybe as a unique Technique, based on light damage, it seems to have a set power level, that can be altered by raising/lowering MST.
However, this is yet another weapon that leaves me desperate, as it needs further research.

Fredrick
Apr 14, 2004, 07:50 AM
Sorry to go offtopic but

Your legit and play on vhard with a heaven punisher... Please can you tell me from who you had this gun? I hardly can imagine someone who actually found a heaven punisher and gave it legitly away....
Thats why Im asking!

I dont understand what your saying. I dont play on very hard. I piped for my heaven punisher off of a hildetor. I didnt have it when I was online so that is proof I found it.

Oh and someone said it was weak on bartles... well forset is not really the best place for it and the resistance is the same online/offline.

Hrith
Apr 14, 2004, 09:06 AM
On 2004-04-14 05:50, Fredrick wrote:
and the resistance is the same online/offline.
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
yeah, right... I have a Lv 180 FOnewearl http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif
Resistances are much higher online, simply because Hed would kill everything before the Hunters come near them, otherwise.

Fredrick
Apr 14, 2004, 09:25 AM
yeah, right... I have a Lv 180 FOnewearl
Resistances are much higher online, simply because Hed would kill everything before the Hunters come near them, otherwise.

I said resistance as in one (opposite of many). And yes bartle has the same resistance online or offline. if you dont belive me check for yourself.

http://dynamic2b.gamespy.com/~psoworld//images/guides/EDK_ELT_ESP_resistances.pdf

Hrith
Apr 14, 2004, 09:57 AM
maybe you should check accurate guides :
http://www.pso-world.com/beastiary.php?location=1&artid=308&version=v3

I admit the difference in Forest are not striking, but when I tech spam online, I deal incredibly weak damage with my FOnewearl compared to offline, and it's worse in Ruins (Dark Bringer has no elemental weakness).

I could take another relevant example, Cave Ob Lilies are weak to lightning offline, but ice online.

So don't try to prove me wrong, or be a lot more precise.

You said that resistances were the same on/off, that is total bullshit, but the light resistance (ELT) is the same on Bartle.

Fredrick
Apr 14, 2004, 10:03 AM
You said that resistances were the same on/off

No I didnt... I said "someone said it was weak on bartles... well forset is not really the best place for it and the resistance is the same online/offline."
See no S

(Dark Bringer has no elemental weakness).

Thats why the Heaen Punisher has 330 atp.

PatserGOUKI
Apr 14, 2004, 11:17 AM
On 2004-04-14 05:50, Fredrick wrote:

I piped for my heaven punisher off of a hildetor. I didnt have it when I was online so that is proof I found it.

Hi,

Sorry, maybe I understood wrong, but nevermind. Maybe you found it, then congrats, tho I never spoke to anyone who found a legit Heaven Punisher.
How many hildetorrs did u had to kill for it???, = just interested because I want to find one untekked myself too.
what percentages did you get on the Punisher? Where they any good?

Another thing: proof you found it? Thats nonsense, you know yourself IF you found it, no one can see it nor can you proof it!

Thank you
PatserGOUKI

Fredrick
Apr 14, 2004, 11:21 AM
It took 56 tors... I think, It may have been 62. I get cunfused because it was a while ago. Im almost positive it was 56.

It has 15% native and 25% dark.

I know people who have gotten phyco wand with only about 20 lillys. One i know found it in just 5 lillys!!!

Solstis
Apr 14, 2004, 03:35 PM
On 2004-04-14 08:03, Fredrick wrote:

You said that resistances were the same on/off

No I didnt... I said "someone said it was weak on bartles... well forset is not really the best place for it and the resistance is the same online/offline."
See no S

(Dark Bringer has no elemental weakness).

Thats why the Heaen Punisher has 330 atp.

Ahem... *excuse me?*

I am this close to REALLY flaming you.

But anyway...

the HP's special attack is based on CHARACTER LEVEL, not ATP nor MST.

That was my whole point about my lvl 83 RAcast.

If HP was MST based, the HP wouldn't function what-so-ever.

No need to flaimbait me, or call on my legitness/non-legitness.

NM.

But back more on to subject, though Hero/Abilities are a great find (I was overjoyed when I found one myself), the use of more than 2 is almost unecessary.

But seeing as you claim that you have no way of getting any other units (create a new character, perhaps?), then using 2+ may be worth it.

I would suggest doing runs, however, than piping (unless the exp is too minimal to matter anyway).

And with that, I retire.

Fredrick
Apr 14, 2004, 03:40 PM

If HP was MST based, the HP wouldn't function what-so-ever

Oh well then mabey you would like to explain why the damage changes when you put on* or take off a god mind. (While your character is at the same lv lol). No one ever said it was atp based.

And yes it will funcion because the gun itself has 1,000mst*. Any mst your char has gets added to it. If you dont belive me check it yourself.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fredrick on 2004-04-14 13:44 ]</font>

Solstis
Apr 14, 2004, 03:52 PM
On 2004-04-14 13:40, Fredrick wrote:

If HP was MST based, the HP wouldn't function what-so-ever

Oh well then mabey you would like to explain why the damage changes when you put on* or take off a god mind. (While your character is at the same lv lol). No one ever said it was atp based.

And yes it will funcion because the gun itself has 1,000mst*. Any mst your char has gets added to it. If you dont belive me check it yourself.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fredrick on 2004-04-14 13:44 ]</font>

um... okay?

I still don't think that you were very nice http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

I would check it, but nah. I'll take your word for it.

Fredrick
Apr 14, 2004, 04:08 PM
I still don't think that you were very nice

Why would I be nice to people that say they are about to flame me?

Who would have thought my hero ability thread would become so popular?...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fredrick on 2004-04-14 14:34 ]</font>

Primrose
Apr 14, 2004, 05:53 PM
Solstis, like i said, Heaven Punishers special seems to have a set power level, that gains in power by raising MST, think of it as like any other Technique, they have a set power level, and gain in strenght by raising MST.
But character level does not seem to affect its strenght, i gained a level with maxed MST (RAmar) and did not see any difference on normal mode, note that most enemies are very weak to just about every technique on normal mode, so it would probably have been visible.
But for the rest, (regarding Heaven Punishers special) i would suggest to let it be for the moment, i will do further examinations.

Solstis
Apr 14, 2004, 09:09 PM
Alrightey.

*shakes his fist*

So what if I lost? I'll be back!

*poof!*