PDA

View Full Version : Weird Volt Op Bug Thing

Nakago
Apr 23, 2001, 06:18 AM
ok
like 15minutes ago me and a hunter killed volt op but when he died there was no item boxes >.<
is this a bug or just bad luck?
has anyone else had this happen before?
damn bad typing need sleep

Sierra
Apr 23, 2001, 06:25 AM
I think its a bug. never happened to me tho. (admiot it, forces arent worth it!)

Nakago
Apr 23, 2001, 06:28 AM
!!
i love my force
she kick ur butt neday

Mafu2k1
Apr 23, 2001, 06:31 AM
sierra you obviously havent been in a VH mode game in ruins3 with 3 other forces at higher levels. its much more exciting than 3 hunters with lavis cannons and a ranger with a spread. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif am i right nakago?

Sierra
Apr 23, 2001, 06:34 AM
lol, i've been double-teamed! i'm not saying forces are bad, i'm just saying all the other classes are better http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

Sierra
Apr 23, 2001, 06:38 AM
I think that forces would've been better if there were force-only techniques. then it would actually be semi-beneficial to play a force http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif also force weapons arent that good. if they had some decent weapons they would be better.

Nakago
Apr 23, 2001, 06:39 AM
heh
Forces are much more fun then rangers and hunters
more challenging also
hunters liek to run away and tell us to heal em and rangers just sit back and snipe
Forces Rule!

Nakago
Apr 23, 2001, 06:43 AM
i agree
Force only Techniques would be much better

Mina
Apr 23, 2001, 06:45 AM
that is so not true,i say every class is even,and forces rare weapons are harder to find cause....sega thinks they can hanlde the challange,i..i think...i have 2 forces ones lv 38 ones lv 20 somthing,a lv 100 hunter and a lv 71 ranger,i'm so bored of my hunter i only use her to go find force weapons,and help other people get to lv 100,no class is better so =P why dont you make a force give it a high mag and rare force weapons and say it sucks then,go ahead make our day..lol

Monkey
Apr 23, 2001, 07:40 AM
Its kinda funny how everything gets off topic.

-BK-
Apr 23, 2001, 11:41 AM
yep

Core
Apr 23, 2001, 02:08 PM
mabey the evil lag bunnies took every thing before you knew it!

Core
Apr 23, 2001, 02:12 PM
Nope never saw that bug..thats odd.

AxemPunanny
Apr 23, 2001, 02:45 PM
No kidding Monkey. Scary sig of yours. heh

Nakago, did you ever think that maybe you blasted Razonde after killing Vol Opt. Razonde would clear out the whole room. Or were there any items at all? If not, then that's definitely weird. I actually think the items after Vol Opt are generally better than the other bosses' items.

I defintely enjoy playing with force chars, specifically my own. I have one force weapon that is actually pretty good for melee attacks. It's called the ALIVE AQHU. I think I have it fully grinded (+9) with probably 20% on machines; which I don't think is too bad. In fact, I was playing with a hunter and a ranger on vhard the last time I played, and they were rather impressed with the weapon; being that it is a force weapon. Or maybe I'm just cool like that. LOL.

Umax
Apr 23, 2001, 03:38 PM
I had the same thing happen to me with the Dragon. It was kinda weird because you know when you kill the dragon it always show the same theng, the dragon dies and you see it from in front of the dragon. Well, this time our views didn't change. We could see the dragon die, but from our normal point of view. We could still talk to eachother, but the item boxes never came up. The teleporter to Pioneer 2 did appear and after about 10 minutes we finally took it. It was a full game, and the only other thing I can think is that we all used our Photon Blasts on the dragon at the same time (was kinda funny to watch 4 go off, but they don't happen all at once/one at a time). The dragon died after the 3rd blast, but the 4th one still hit it. Anything you can remember about fighting him that was strange? Let me know.

merlin
Apr 23, 2001, 03:55 PM
Havent you guys noticed that PSO has different difficulties YET ???!!! Ranger=easy,hunter=normal,force=difficult...lol.Oh ,and for the record,Vol Opt IS a big bug!!!

Deathkiller
Apr 23, 2001, 04:06 PM
Ver 2 Will have soem SWEET force-only weapons!

Like the bunny headed poll!

and the Windmill slicer thingy!

yeah! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_cool.gif

*arms his napalm bazooka* Hmm I LIKE IT! *shoots RA FOIE from an RA CAST* hehe!

Tenebrous
Apr 23, 2001, 04:22 PM
To get back on topic here, I was the hunter with Nakago (as Kotomi,) and this was the oddest thing I'd seen. It had been a little laggy when we were fighting Vol Opt in Hard mode but he went down just fine. So after he dies we open a few boxes and nothing appears. Figuring its lag we wait a bit. Then we open all the boxes, still nothing. Wait. Still nothing. Finally we just gave up and left. It was really strange.

SaitoH
Apr 23, 2001, 04:33 PM
Hehe monkeys.........hahahahaha!

Did you ever notice how marmasets are obsessed with cheese graters. I don't quite understand the fascination but hey what can you do?

Mmmmmmm cheese would be nice. Yup, a hunk of cheese and a nice cold beer.......yummmmmm!

What were we talking about? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

AxemPunanny
Apr 23, 2001, 05:10 PM
We were talking about hitting you on the head with your own frying pan. (smirk)

As far as the topic goes... that's some phat lag... it probably was the lag...

or maybe there was a very fast lawn gnome that snatched everything...