PDA

View Full Version : Question for X-Boxers

Fredrick
Apr 13, 2004, 11:05 AM
On GC PSO the most thats on the US servers at a time is 600 people. The most on JP servers is like 3,000 people. What is X-Box PSO like?

kevlar_pso
Apr 13, 2004, 11:51 AM
On 2004-04-13 09:05, Fredrick wrote:
On GC PSO the most thats on the US servers at a time is 600 people. The most on JP servers is like 3,000 people. What is X-Box PSO like?

Well considerin that US Xbox Live players can only play PSO w/each other and ONLY Ep I&II. There is more to this than u think. I have Ep. III but I've only played online a few times so I'm not sure if the total # is a combination of both games. From what I hear on this MB tho, most ppls are playin Ep. III.

As far as the most that's on Xbox, I've seen 400+ on the first ship. I don't on Apatite ever tho. I'd say that there are a total of 600+ maybe even 700+ across all ships and blocks when class gets out for H.S. and College and also for those 9 to 5ers out there.

In Japan, PSO came free w/Xbox Live from the get go. Unlike here, where it was only free for a limited time w/purchase of Live service. So there are quite a few Japanese PSO Xbox ppls. Also, accordin to various reports, several months after Xbox Live was up and runnin in Japan, PSO was still the most popular Live game.

As far as in relation to how many Japanese have Xboxes vs. GCN. I know that Xbox has struggled big time in Japan. Who knows, there could be more ppl playin My Street on their PS2 than PSO on the Xbox there. Also w/the GCN bein as cheap as it is, I'm almost positive it is a strong second over there.

I hope I answered more questions than I brought up.