PDA

View Full Version : pso3

cp99
Apr 13, 2004, 02:20 PM
just thought id say this.

phantasy star online 3 sucks major @$$!!!

its a tragic conclusion to an amasing series.

im mega pissed with sonic team for this horrendus title.

i know im not the only one who hates pso3

(sorry sega you know i love you but ever since u pussed out and went 3rd party, iv had mixed feelings)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cp99 on 2004-04-13 12:22 ]</font>

Capricornus
Apr 13, 2004, 02:29 PM
This game is much deeper than you think.
Did you even try to get into this game (read: play more than a few hours) before posting this topic?

cp99
Apr 13, 2004, 02:34 PM
80+ hours hours.

the story plots not what pisses me off.
its the fact that they abbanded the free moving nature of the battles in pso (ep1 and 2)
instead of making it an advanced game of pokemon they could have mande some major advances in the battle engine, ie when a god/battle equpied u walk faster too, the ability for more than a dew diff combos, the ability to jump and attack would even be nice. not to the extent that it turns it into a platformer, just enuff to make the game have an edge. or any nuimber of things but nooooo lets play pokemon

Mystic_Jon
Apr 13, 2004, 02:38 PM
The Pre-Constructed Forum Form Flame

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, guys, you need never type more than a few 'x's to tell the latest clueless idiot off.

Dear:

[_] Clueless n00b
[_] Lamer
[X] Flamer
[_] Pervert
[_] Sexist
[_] Spammer
[_] Racist
[_] Idiot
[X] Dumbass
[_] Troller
[_] "Expert"
[_] Wannabe
[_] Waste of Life
[_] Other:
[_] All of the above

you are being flamed because:

[_] You made an "Off-Topic" post.
[X] You obviously don't know anything about the topic at hand.
[_] You started a pointless thread.
[_] You bumped a pointless thread.
[_] Your post contained nothing but cr*p.
[_] You can't spell more than 3 words right.
[_] Your awful markup made the post unreadable.
[X] You made a useless assumption.
[_] You posted ALL IN CAPS FOR NO APPARENT REASON.
[_] YoU tYpEd SoMeThInG lAmE lIkE tHiS.
[_] You say you're "1337".
[X] You posted a topic that's been posted 23 times already.
[_] You're posting something illegal and will be banned anyway.
[_] You're asking for something illegal.

To repent, you must:

[X] Refrain from posting until you have a vague idea what you're doing.
[_] Stab yourself in the eye with a pen.
[_] Give up your internet account.
[X] Eat paint chips for the next 6 months.
[_] Tell your mommy to up your medication.
[_] Jump into a bathtub with a toaster (plugged in of course!).
[_] Actually post something relevant.
[_] Read and memorize the rules.
[_] Leave these boards forever.
[_] Print your home phone number.
[_] Simply shut up.

In Closing, I'd Like to Say:

[_] Blow me
[_] Get a life
[_] Never post again
[X] I pity your dog
[_] Your IQ must be 7
[_] Take your rejection somewhere else
[_] STHU & GTHO
[_] Learn to post
[_] Go jump into some industrial equipment
[_] All of the above

==============================================

The preceding Forum Form Flame was constructed for use on people not worthy of actual thought or effort in being flamed. People so STUPID that a simple copy/paste and a few check marks is all that's necessary to properly relay the flamer's contempt for the flame.

cp99
Apr 13, 2004, 02:43 PM
wow that was funny. now fuck off.
iv been playing the phantasy star seris before u muthafucka was even born

Capricornus
Apr 13, 2004, 02:45 PM
On 2004-04-13 12:43, cp99 wrote:
wow that was funny. now fuck off.
iv been playing the phantasy star seris before u muthafucka was even born

Dont tease the forum rules...

cp99
Apr 13, 2004, 02:48 PM
im just sick of retards like him. who think that becouse they now how to ctrl+c and then ctrl+v they all that. im just exressing my deep rage agaist pso3

oh and jon i flamed you mom too

Hrith
Apr 13, 2004, 02:53 PM
you don't get a hint, do you ? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

cp99
Apr 13, 2004, 02:55 PM
lol not easly http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Mystic_Jon
Apr 13, 2004, 04:45 PM
im just sick of retards like him. who think that becouse they now how to ctrl+c and then ctrl+v they all that.

Yeah man, i'm all that! (what?)

oh and jon i flamed you mom too

Did she enjoy it?

Dhylec
Apr 13, 2004, 04:46 PM
lay off the flamings please.. or warnings will be handed out!

navci
Apr 13, 2004, 04:50 PM
*yawn*
This topic is getting very boring.

Pancake
Apr 13, 2004, 05:11 PM
Sorry but I think that CP99 SUCKS should be a choice cause that would be off the charts.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pancake on 2004-04-13 15:11 ]</font>

Sord
Apr 13, 2004, 05:25 PM
I think the more appropriate thing to title this rant, is something along the lines of "WTF? PSO3 game engines sucks!!" or something a bit ranty like that. As you've said, it's not really the story, it's just the fact that you don't like this one change. You might want to be more specific, as some people get mad if you say you just hate the game, and don't give a specific reason why, or point out what you don't like (and why.)

Basically, it just gets an OK rating from me. Here's how I veiw things

Good
-character integration
-story line
-easier to get wider variety of weapons
-you get to control animals... a bit

Neutral
-graphics
-character creations (since you don't really use your character any ways, though this is debateable, cause what if they made battle like the original, but would they have changed it then?)
-lobby set up

Disappointed
-gaming engine (how you battle,) could have done more with the last one

When i look at it from that aspect, it comes out as an overall OK. Sure, I'd rather be able to move freely in a 3D environment, but one bad thing isn't gonna make me hate the game.

cp99
Apr 13, 2004, 05:26 PM
im sick of this.

fuck all yall

Bender202
Apr 13, 2004, 07:26 PM
This was quite an entertaining topic http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

KodiaX987
Apr 13, 2004, 08:10 PM
The dude had to play 80+ hours and only then did he declare the game to suck. Wow. 80 hours just to figure that out.

Let's ban him. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Pancake
Apr 13, 2004, 08:48 PM
On 2004-04-13 15:26, cp99 wrote:
im sick of this.

fuck all yall

Alright btw it's Fuck You All
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Sord
Apr 13, 2004, 08:51 PM
On 2004-04-13 18:48, Pancake wrote:

im sick of this.

fuck all yall

Alright btw it's Fuck You All
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

actually it's "fuck all y'all". as yall is a contraction of you and all, hence y'all

Nai_Calus
Apr 13, 2004, 09:05 PM
I love the assumption that anyone bashing Ep3 automatically is either a n00b who hasn't played it, or has only played it for a few hours.

I've got 52 hours into it now, and I still fail to be impressed. *yawns at whining of 'You haven't played long enough! You have no idea how deep it is! You're too stupid to appreciate it!' etc*

Yeah, well, hey. If I've spent more than two days of my life on this game, and I'm STILL not all that into it... Yeah, sorry, I'm not really going to get into it. Ep3 I could put down immediately. Ep1&2, the first time I played it, I sucked just as bad, actually worse, than I did at Ep3. And yet wham, instant addiction, I could not put it down until forced. I'm sorry, but if it takes more than the equivalent of two entire days to get into a game... It's rather lame, IMO. Oh look, I can slap these cards together like this and pull of something mega uber OMGWTF that kills that weapon! Yeah, too bad I can't move now to avoid the coming deathblow, and even though I have this OMGWTF1337 Defense card in my hand that could save me, I can't use it because I rolled a 1 for DEF. Wow, I'm just so impressed with these mechanics.

Ep3 doesn't suck. It's simply just not that great of a game. If they'd spent longer than three minutes working on it, it -could- have been really cool. There is potential here. Unfortunately it's buried under all the CRAP in the game, which completely ruins it. Bring on Ep3 Ver.2, and get it right this time, ST. Ending like this, with this shoddy rush job... Yeah, no. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

ERS
Apr 13, 2004, 09:07 PM
im sick of this.

fuck all yall

L@L U SUK @$$!!!!!!1

Idiot.

cp99
Apr 13, 2004, 09:14 PM
ok ill be pc

fuck all you
fuck you all
fuck all y'all
fuck you
you all fuck
all you fuck
all yall fuck
all y'all fuck

Sord
Apr 13, 2004, 09:17 PM
On 2004-04-13 19:14, cp99 wrote:
you all fuck
all you fuck
all yall fuck
all y'all fuck

you do realize that much is true, or eventually will be for most, except the last one might be considereed a command by some

cp99
Apr 13, 2004, 09:19 PM
you do realize that much is true, or eventually will be for most, except the last one might be considereed a command by some

wtf?

Evil_Althena8
Apr 13, 2004, 09:19 PM
On 2004-04-13 19:14, cp99 wrote:
ok ill be pc

fuck all you
fuck you all
fuck all y'all
fuck you
you all fuck
all you fuck
all yall fuck
all y'all fuck

I call upon the divine powers of the PSOW gods to smite this worthless piece of less-than-FKL worth trash and send him to the abyss...also known as Neverland. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif you're welcome

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Evil_Althena8 on 2004-04-13 19:20 ]</font>

Sord
Apr 13, 2004, 09:25 PM
On 2004-04-13 19:19, cp99 wrote:

wtf?

apparently you don't know Fuck means to engage in sex

cp99
Apr 13, 2004, 09:25 PM
first you have no spiritul energy so u cant call upon the gods to smite me.

[/i]ocularus infernum e plurabus unem

i call upon the powers of the dragoons

On wings of thunder, honor bound,
Search me out, I drum the sound.
Twist and turn in the night,
Dragon come, my guiding light.
Protector, guardian, friend not foe,
Come to me, see my sigil glow.
Strong and true, this friendship charm,
I beacon thee, protect me from harm.
Around and about my magick swirls,
Come to me, your wings unfurled.
Welcome o guardian of cp99. [i]

lol thats a real spell from some frigging retards i found online lol

ERS
Apr 13, 2004, 09:26 PM
Bye-bye, CP99.

B4NZ0R3D.

ERS
Apr 13, 2004, 09:28 PM
On 2004-04-13 19:25, cp99 wrote:

By the way, you're a fucking moron.

http://forums.gamewinners.com/forums/images/icons/icon-tdn.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ERS on 2004-04-13 19:30 ]</font>

navci
Apr 13, 2004, 09:30 PM
I am suprised that this thread is not locked.
*goes off getting the mod's attention*

cp99
Apr 13, 2004, 09:33 PM
lolololololololol

your all a bunch of fucking retards!

i have been luaghing my ass off listinig to all the retarted shit youv been saying

Sord
Apr 13, 2004, 09:34 PM
On 2004-04-13 19:33, cp99 wrote:
lolololololololol

your all a bunch of fucking retards!

i have been luaghing my ass off listinig to all the retarted shit youv been saying

i've been laughing my ass off at your incredibly bad grammar and lack of the knowledge of what the word "fuck" means, and yet you use it in a diss.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-04-13 19:34 ]</font>

Mixfortune
Apr 13, 2004, 09:37 PM
You give a compelling argument, cp99.
It's the perfect way to prove to others that you are correct. Perfect persuasion skills.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2004-04-13 19:38 ]</font>

cp99
Apr 13, 2004, 09:39 PM
awwww u hurt my feelings.

muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahah aah

i am cgaac

and your all a bunch of fucking ( to engage in sex)
retards for even promoting this thread by posting.
im luaghing my ass off ( i spell it how i want)

if u read the first posts i wasnt pissed but now i am cuz i thought that psow was ful of unique individuals with polite manners. muahahhaaha not
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Mixfortune
Apr 13, 2004, 09:41 PM
No, I'm serious. Your posts are so well written that I think I'm going to have to change my whole outlook on EPIII. Thank you for opening my eyes.

cp99
Apr 13, 2004, 09:41 PM
ok im sorry, realy i am.
this was originally a post just to see how many i could piss off, apparently it worked.
lol i have all y'all ( u like that huh) in the palm of my hand

Sord
Apr 13, 2004, 09:42 PM
On 2004-04-13 19:39, cp99 wrote:
awwww u hurt my feelings.

muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahah aah

i am cgaac

and your all a bunch of fucking ( to engage in sex)
retards for even promoting this thread by posting.
im luaghing my ass off ( i spell it how i want)

if u read the first posts i wasnt pissed but now i am cuz i thought that psow was ful of unique individuals with polite manners.

you aren't one yourself, that's for sure. You didn't agree with some of are opinions, and you totally blew up in curses, cause that's all you were able to do.

ERS
Apr 13, 2004, 09:45 PM
On 2004-04-13 19:41, Mixfortune wrote:
No, I'm serious. Your posts are so well written that I think I'm going to have to change my whole outlook on EPIII. Thank you for opening my eyes.

Oh, Mixfortune! Just THINK of his typing skills on AIM!

It's fun flaming noobs via AIM. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Uncle_bob
Apr 13, 2004, 09:49 PM
Yes, mah pretty! Come to FKL! COME TO FKL!

Sord
Apr 13, 2004, 09:49 PM
On 2004-04-13 19:41, cp99 wrote:
ok im sorry, realy i am.
this was originally a post just to see how many i could piss off, apparently it worked.
lol i have all y'all ( u like that huh) in the palm of my hand

if you mean proper grammar, then yes, however, ironically, i don't mind misspells or typos (or not captalizing "i") as i do that a lot myself.

Uncle_bob
Apr 13, 2004, 09:51 PM
And if you think we're in the palm of your hand, smartass, get out into the real world. You won't be thinking shit once you find yourself working for minimum wage and getting pushed on your ass by everyone else.

Getintothegame
Apr 13, 2004, 09:51 PM
EDIT: Meh, I type slow. I hope you read some of that.

Anyway, stop breaking the rules, okay? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Good day.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-04-13 19:54 ]</font>

ERS
Apr 13, 2004, 09:55 PM
On 2004-04-13 19:51, Uncle_bob wrote:
And if you think we're in the palm of your hand, smartass, get out into the real world. You won't be thinking shit once you find yourself working for minimum wage and getting pushed on your ass by everyone else.

LMFAO.

Pwned.

DOG21313
Apr 13, 2004, 09:57 PM
On 2004-04-13 19:05, Ian-KunX wrote:
I love the assumption that anyone bashing Ep3 automatically is either a n00b who hasn't played it, or has only played it for a few hours.

I've got 52 hours into it now, and I still fail to be impressed. *yawns at whining of 'You haven't played long enough! You have no idea how deep it is! You're too stupid to appreciate it!' etc*

Yeah, well, hey. If I've spent more than two days of my life on this game, and I'm STILL not all that into it... Yeah, sorry, I'm not really going to get into it. Ep3 I could put down immediately. Ep1&2, the first time I played it, I sucked just as bad, actually worse, than I did at Ep3. And yet wham, instant addiction, I could not put it down until forced. I'm sorry, but if it takes more than the equivalent of two entire days to get into a game... It's rather lame, IMO. Oh look, I can slap these cards together like this and pull of something mega uber OMGWTF that kills that weapon! Yeah, too bad I can't move now to avoid the coming deathblow, and even though I have this OMGWTF1337 Defense card in my hand that could save me, I can't use it because I rolled a 1 for DEF. Wow, I'm just so impressed with these mechanics.

Ep3 doesn't suck. It's simply just not that great of a game. If they'd spent longer than three minutes working on it, it -could- have been really cool. There is potential here. Unfortunately it's buried under all the CRAP in the game, which completely ruins it. Bring on Ep3 Ver.2, and get it right this time, ST. Ending like this, with this shoddy rush job... Yeah, no. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Umm... im gonna go back on the real topic just for a sec...

Ian, when i first played Ep 1&2, I HATED it. My friends would want to play it constantly, but i hated it. I thought it was a horrible game. The story was badly put together, there were barely any cutscenes, and the graphics were horrible imo. But as I played it more and more, i began to like it. (Im not talking short time playing, im saying i didnt get interested it in over... probably 100 hours, and i only had those hours because my friends would force me to play it)

Maybe it just takes some getting used to. Today, i am the only one out of those friends who still plays episode 3. =O

Er... and can we get a mod in here and B4N some people?

Evil_Althena8
Apr 13, 2004, 10:01 PM
On 2004-04-13 19:25, cp99 wrote:

I guarantee it's more than you have and will have if you were to be reincarnated a million times. You'll still be the same piece of sh....oh wait...I'm sinking to your level. Can someone lock this thread and ban this idiot?

cp99
Apr 13, 2004, 10:04 PM
to everyone:

im sorry if anyone was offended. like i said this was just an expirement to see how pissed i could get you all. lol. so far iv recived sevral hate ims. and im cracking up at everyone who got so pissed at this.
muahahahaha<---- see im luaghing.

Uncle_bob
Apr 13, 2004, 10:07 PM
ONOES HE USED V00D00 ON US!11

Mixfortune
Apr 13, 2004, 10:08 PM
Awww, no need to back out now... oh well. Can you really blame them?
I'm not sure if that post will end up creating more flamebait or what... but you basically just admitted to flamebaiting. That's a no-no.

Sord
Apr 13, 2004, 10:08 PM
On 2004-04-13 20:04, cp99 wrote:

to everyone:

im sorry if anyone was offended. like i said this was just an expirement to see how pissed i could get you all. lol. so far iv recived sevral hate ims. and im cracking up at everyone who got so pissed at this.

IMHO, it seems more like your trying to find a way out of humiliation that none of your disses had any effect on us, and we threw a good portion of it back in your face.

ERS
Apr 13, 2004, 10:10 PM
On 2004-04-13 20:08, Sord wrote:

On 2004-04-13 20:04, cp99 wrote:

to everyone:

IMHO, it seems more like your trying to find a way out of humiliation that none of your disses had any effect on us, and we threw a good portion of it back in your face.

Well said, Sord.

Don't try to cover up your humiliation, cp99. No one will fall for it. Remember what Uncle_bob said, too.

On 2004-04-13 19:51, Uncle_bob wrote:

cp99
Apr 13, 2004, 10:10 PM
you can call it what u want the fact is u got all pissed over nothing.

KodiaX987
Apr 13, 2004, 10:11 PM
cp99, all your base are belong to me.

That is all. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Mixfortune
Apr 13, 2004, 10:11 PM
On 2004-04-13 20:10, cp99 wrote:

Heh. I'm far from pissed, but thanks for trying anyways. Goodbye.

ERS
Apr 13, 2004, 10:12 PM

We got pissed over you "making this topic to piss people off". This topic has been posted at least 25 times before, we don't need any more. All your pathetic arguing will do is make you look like more of an idiot. If I were you, I would quit while I was ahead.

It's past your bedtime.

Pwned, if I do say so myself.

Evil_Althena8
Apr 13, 2004, 10:12 PM

I wasn't pissed at all. I was greatly amused. You made a big mistake...it's too late to back out now

Uncle_bob
Apr 13, 2004, 10:13 PM
On 2004-04-13 20:11, KodiaX987 wrote:
cp99, all your base are belong to me.

That is all. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Also, we, the viewers are buying stock from your base, cp99. So, some of your base are belong to us too.

Sord
Apr 13, 2004, 10:13 PM
as i said before, i was actually laughing at you.

ERS
Apr 13, 2004, 10:14 PM
On 2004-04-13 20:11, KodiaX987 wrote:
cp99, all your base are belong to me us.

That is all. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/eviltongue.gif

KodiaX987
Apr 13, 2004, 10:16 PM
Shut up, ERS! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I know you're mad at me for having that idea before you did but it's not a reason for you to take my quote outta smiley-context.

By the way, I will buy 25,020 shares of cp99's bases stock. That should give me a neat and tidy 51% 0wnage... And I only had to pay a penny for that... Canadian too.

cp99
Apr 13, 2004, 10:16 PM
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

KodiaX987
Apr 13, 2004, 10:18 PM
See? He's just a n00b after all. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif By the way, where's the mod who will grant us the satisfaction of duking it out at FKL? I mean, if we're gonna nuke an idiot, might as well go all out.

Mixfortune
Apr 13, 2004, 10:18 PM
You should have quit while you were ahead, cp99.
Usually dying candles such as yourself go out burning. Face it, backing out now won't save your skin, unless you edit all your posts in question by the time a mod gets here.

ABDUR101
Apr 13, 2004, 10:19 PM
ok then, I'll be giving you a warning for all the flaming and flamebaiting, and if an admin see's fit they can hand you another or just ban you.

This is a pg-13 forum, and aside from all the swearing, the flaming and flamebaiting is entirely not needed, nor is the forum stretching.