PDA

View Full Version : Redria Rates

LWK
Apr 13, 2004, 04:59 PM
I've been very enthusiastic to earn rares lately. Yet, I've done so many runs its pathetic.
Last week I started a RAcaseal and shes already at lv 120 due to me giving her my HUmar's mag. Is anyone else sick of greedy enemies?
I've had this issue with Zol Gibbons.

I've killed enough of these to open a small bushmeat market.
Its not that I hate them, I just hate the fact they wont drop me a BRIGHTNESS CIRCLE. I bet I've killed thousands of these. I gave up on that, and am busy getting a DF FIELD in the ULT Ruins.

Its like the game can sense enthusiasm. Yet, the second I don't want the said "rare" I will get it.
This has happened countless times.

Luck can be a pain.

Heck, I might as well be using a cheesey 1304 mag with my luck. My Purplenum HUmar suffers from this same stuff.
I was always under the impression the ULT Ruins would get me rares, yet the only rares I see are crap ones when I shoot crates.

Can someone share a example experience with the redria char they have?

Hrith
Apr 13, 2004, 05:04 PM
On 2004-04-13 14:59, LWK wrote:
Can someone share a example experience with the redria char they have?
188 Addicting Food runs, no Lavis Cannon x_x

A friend and I recently found Hitogata in only 9 West Tower runs.

I got 2 God/Battles failry easily, and 2 Iritista out of 9 Hildetorrs (drop is 1/22).

Also I found 4 Spread Neeldes in the Ruins, one had hit.

I'm not gonna list how many Guily Lights I've found x_X (although I could, I do keep track of my runs).

Squeege
Apr 13, 2004, 05:13 PM
30+ whitill ruins runs and nothing. And the only rare I've gotten in mines is the L+K. In all ep.2 I only get asuka.

Hrith
Apr 13, 2004, 05:19 PM
Don't run desperate if you found nothing in 30 Whitill Ruins runs, it's just that all the drops there are awesome http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Also, wasn't it a Redria topic ?

Jeff86
Apr 13, 2004, 05:19 PM
A few weeks ago I decided to take my Redria FOmar and try to pipe a Lavis Cannon just for the hell of it. About 45 minutes and 1 cast of Ryuker later I had found my 2nd Lavis Cannon. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif That was real cool, didn't see it comin at all.

Squeege
Apr 13, 2004, 05:30 PM
Oh yeah....redria. I just got caught up in one of my ruins episodes. Well, redria experience? My brothers had no luck of any interest to me. Considering he's too scared to leave caves. He did find a demo comet...hmm...yeah.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Squeege on 2004-04-13 15:38 ]</font>

Cheep
Apr 13, 2004, 05:34 PM
My brother,has 100 more hours than me and is 5 levels under me he has found by pure luck a lavis cannon and only a laviss cannon. He has found nothing else,nothing!!!! My storm wand indras are like god to the crap he finds!!! My experiance redrai=teh suck cupcakes=delicious

LWK
Apr 13, 2004, 05:40 PM
I use alot of confuse traps, it doesnt somehow null me to get rares when enemies kill each other?
I would doubt it, since I took the original action..

Squeege
Apr 13, 2004, 05:43 PM
No, it doesn't affect if the rares drop if you use traps.

Dragon_Ash
Apr 13, 2004, 05:44 PM
On 2004-04-13 15:34, Cheep wrote:
My brother,has 100 more hours than me and is 5 levels under me he has found by pure luck a lavis cannon and only a laviss cannon. He has found nothing else,nothing!!!! My storm wand indras are like god to the crap he finds!!! My experiance redrai=teh suck cupcakes=delicious

hmm, i must have as much luck as your brother when it comes redria rares.. the only rare i've found with redria is the lavis cannon.. and one or two red handguns... probably because i've been focusing my attention on my skyly and yellowboze ID's http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ketchup345
Apr 13, 2004, 06:04 PM
My brother,has 100 more hours than me and is 5 levels under me he has found by pure luck a lavis cannon and only a laviss cannon. He has found nothing else,nothing!!!! My storm wand indras are like god to the crap he finds!!! My experiance redrai=teh suck

Then your brother has terrible luck with Redria. Redria has been nice to me. I almost always find a rare Slicer type in Very Hard-Ultimate, and most have hit %. Those come in handy, especially at certain bosses.

Redria has some great ID specific items (God/Battle, average of 20 Forest of Sorrow runs, only */Battle unit really worth using IMO; and the Magic Stone: Iritista, which makes an insanely useful and powerful Slicer).

Also, Redria has great piping rares: God/Body, Cure/Shock (both of which are 7/8 drop chance), only realistic chance of getting a Lavis relatively easily...

Cheep
Apr 13, 2004, 07:14 PM
On 2004-04-13 16:04, Ketchup345 wrote:

My brother,has 100 more hours than me and is 5 levels under me he has found by pure luck a lavis cannon and only a laviss cannon. He has found nothing else,nothing!!!! My storm wand indras are like god to the crap he finds!!! My experiance redrai=teh suck

Then your brother has terrible luck with Redria. Redria has been nice to me. I almost always find a rare Slicer type in Very Hard-Ultimate, and most have hit %. Those come in handy, especially at certain bosses.

Redria has some great ID specific items (God/Battle, average of 20 Forest of Sorrow runs, only */Battle unit really worth using IMO; and the Magic Stone: Iritista, which makes an insanely useful and powerful Slicer).

Also, Redria has great piping rares: God/Body, Cure/Shock (both of which are 7/8 drop chance), only realistic chance of getting a Lavis relatively easily...

Alot of other classes find god units... Piping is stupid. Slicers never come in handy for me,or anyone else I know. You can't deny that cupcakes are delicious though can you?Even diabetics can eat them now with all those fancy sweeteners. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ketchup345
Apr 13, 2004, 07:20 PM
On 2004-04-13 17:14, Cheep wrote:
Alot of other classes find god units... Piping is stupid. Slicers never come in handy for me,or anyone else I know.

Every ID finds at least one God/Unit I am pretty sure. Redria is the only ID that gets almost every God/unit though (only missing the God/Ability). Redria also finds most (if not all) of the Cure/Units.

Piping is not stupid. It is a legit way to get some of the more difficult to find items in this game. Some of the items in this game are near impossible to get without piping (Psycho Wand, Heaven Punisher, Magic Stone: Iritista, Syncesta, Lavis Cannon), there are some items that are near impossible to expect to get without some piping.

Slicers are great weapons, especially with a nice hit % (and you'd be stupid to make a Rainbow Baton without at least 50% hit).

Cc08
Apr 13, 2004, 07:21 PM
Alot of other classes find god units... Piping is stupid. Slicers never come in handy for me,or anyone else I knowYeah, but other classes can't find a God/Battle. Slicers come in very handy for hunters that want to attack a bunch of enemies from a distance. And piping is not stupid. It is the easiest way to get a rare enemy.

Hrith
Apr 13, 2004, 10:37 PM
Slicer is one of my main weapon-type on my RAmarl and my FOmarl, my Hunters do use them, but less often.

Maybe we should play, Cheep, I will use my Seraphic Slicer which has a Berserk Special with a Lv 197 RAmarl, we'll see how you fare http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

And I don't pipe, but I don't consider it stupid, it's just that I can't x_X I tried, but I can't >_<

Silver_Wyrm
Apr 13, 2004, 10:51 PM
Redria drops some really good items. I have had overall bad luck in rare running eith some exceptions. I am 2/2 on demo comets from mil lilys and found 2 god/battles, I suggest looking for one or both of these if you don't have them yet. Keep goin at it, the game an't keep rares from you forever...or can it?

WARNING! You will get very sick of Guily Light, there evywhere! they haunt me...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silver_Wyrm on 2004-04-13 20:53 ]</font>