PDA

View Full Version : My day at the hospital

Cheep
Apr 13, 2004, 05:13 PM
I wrote this today as a fake essay,in the chair at the haospital.
My Day at the Hospital
by sarah
WE left at 6:45 AM while Sanji was a zombie causing massive clumsiness aka moosiness. We were going to the hospital with my mum. Shes having surgery because she probably has breast cancer. WE got to our room with little difficulty.
When we settled in our room and awaited the nurse Sanji and I sat on the bed with my mom. Sanji somehow managed to hit her head on the table at the end of the bed. Moose incident #1 Then she and I went to get a drink from the water fountain where she was repedadly zapped with static from the fountain. Moose incident #2 After that we went to get coffee instead. Sanji made a huge mess of paper sugar rappers and spilt coffee. Moose incident #3 After returning to the room Sanji decides she needs more sugar for her coffee,even though it is almost a solid. While getting off the bed she almost fell onto my brother,who was not really there for my mum,but to skip school. Moose incident #4
Later,after my mum got a pin(I think it was a probe/probulator!) put where the suspected tumar is,some flowers were delivered to her room. While handing them to my mum,Sanji managed to spill the water from the flowers on the bed. Moose incident #5 I think the largest moose incident was when we were going with my mum while they wheeled her down to surgery. Sanji was carrying the flowers,my mum's room was being changed. While we were in the elevator Sanji tipped the flowers almost on their side spewing water everywhere-shocking the surgeons. Ultra Moose incident #6
After this things were better. Sanji and I drew pictures of what we did http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif We(my popa,Sanji ,and I-my brother fell asleep) spoke to the surgeon guy later and he doesn't see any obvious cancer, but we're waiting on the lab results. I think there's a mushroom growing in her! I dunno though, I should know for sure in the next few days...

Well thats what I wrote. Other than that I sorta just slept at the bottom of my mum's bed and then she watched Operah >.< This is defenatly on my list of childhood thraumaus!

Sanjifire
Apr 13, 2004, 05:29 PM
Why must you now document every single thing I do??!?!?!?! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif Cheep, many typos you have in that story, young one.

Cheep
Apr 13, 2004, 06:12 PM
Nice to know no one else cares... Oh well,wonder why I bother?

Outrider
Apr 13, 2004, 08:01 PM
Sounds like you had quite an adventure, Cheep.

I hope everything works out for you guys and your mom is alright. Try and stay positive.

Guile
Apr 13, 2004, 09:06 PM
Ga damn Sanji!!
Hope everything ends up okay with your Mother and family, good luck.

Sord
Apr 13, 2004, 09:08 PM
what a klutz... anyhow, mildly funny i guess. I'm wondering if such a thing could ever happen.

burnningthings3
Apr 13, 2004, 09:15 PM
I hope your moms okay and every thing turns out okay!!

Ness
Apr 14, 2004, 06:16 AM
Sanji, you are a clumsy little child.

Sharkyland
Apr 14, 2004, 10:39 AM
Aye yi yi... I hope everything goes well with your mom.