PDA

View Full Version : Deck Help

TeenGohan
Apr 13, 2004, 07:24 PM
I am useing this deck with Sil'fer. I need to know if this is good enough to bring to my foes online. ALso I got a match with a friend whos Clv9 and need to know if I can beat him. Right now Online I'm CLv2 and offline I'm Clv 12.
Deck
Saberx2
Red Saberx1
Sword x2
Dragon Slayer x1
Red Sword x1
Partsian x2
Sange x1
Yasha x1
Supressed Gun x1
Red handgun x1
LK14 x1
Soul barrier x1
Shield x1
Dvbarrier x1
Soniti x1
Atck x2
Slash x1
Long arm x1
Dodge x2
Guard x2
Wall x1
Rich x1

Is there anything I could do to inprove it and make it good in a toury? P.S. I just got the game the 11th. Also can someone tell me at what CLv is the Delsaber creature found the easyest? I need it for my Arkz deck.

HairyGoat
Apr 13, 2004, 07:42 PM
way to many weps, not enough defense. Add about 5 more defense cards, take out about 5 weps.

Mixfortune
Apr 13, 2004, 07:44 PM
Unless you are in a team match, you don't really need Wall unless you already have 3 Guards. Both only defend against red bars, and Guard is +4 while Wall is +3, and they both cost 2 points.

HairyGoat
Apr 13, 2004, 07:46 PM
you can only have 3 guards though so why not put it in? I have 3 of eackh in my deck

Sharkyland
Apr 13, 2004, 08:15 PM
Yeah you need some more defense cards... it seems fine to me. But remember, (I think) you can only have up to 8 cost points (3, 3, 2 for example), though your deck is not bad to start with especially when you haven't seen the other cards yet, but you'll be like me editing constantly trying to find the right one as new ones come in.

Delsaber = I guess it's been found
CLv = Card Level

HairyGoat
Apr 13, 2004, 08:20 PM
Delsaber is a card that hasn't been released yet

Arislan
Apr 14, 2004, 12:34 AM
And it doesn't exist. The card description exists, but there is no actial data for it. So you can't get it as a card.

Yes, I know this runs contrary to the Trial Version and to the intro video, and even to the Arkz CARD generator in-game, but sorry, no Delsabers.

Mixfortune
Apr 14, 2004, 01:40 AM
On 2004-04-13 17:46, HairyGoat wrote:
you can only have 3 guards though so why not put it in? I have 3 of eackh in my deck

The deck posted at the top of this thread uses 2 Guards and 1 Wall. That is why I said Wall is useless in a singles match if they didn't already have 3 Guards.

Nisshoku
Apr 14, 2004, 11:49 AM
<looks at deck composition>

For sword-type items, I'd say take out the Red Saber or Red Sword. You've got a bit of low-cost swords which is nice, but for expensive cards, Sange and Yasha should fare if your weaker sword cards go down.

For gun-types, just limit it to just the Supressed Gun and the LK14.

For Defense Action, I'd say maybe take out those Dodges and add a Reduction, and probably another Defense card of your choice.

As for Assist? Sure, Rich allows you to have six cards in your hand...I'd personally sub in Charity, but that's just me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Either way this could be a pretty good deck for Sil'fer, as well as Orland.

Kanore
Apr 14, 2004, 12:14 PM
On 2004-04-13 22:34, Arislan wrote:
And it doesn't exist. The card description exists, but there is no actial data for it. So you can't get it as a card.

Yes, I know this runs contrary to the Trial Version and to the intro video, and even to the Arkz CARD generator in-game, but sorry, no Delsabers.

Hmm, maybe ST meant for you to create your own Delsaber... there are the two Delsaber weapons, and there are tons of cards with Delsaber on them... maybe if you get all the cards with a touch of Delsaber on them and put them into a HU deck, you'll have your own Delsaber...