PDA

View Full Version : Guarenteed S Rank

Kurosatsu
Apr 13, 2004, 10:44 PM
This requires making a patsy character who's sole purpose is to lose.

Create a deck on your patsy character using Ino'lis, orginize it so she has alot of lower teir weapon cards at the begining of the deck all consisiting of 6 hp or less for our purposes.

Once That is done save the deck and then set up your deck for your real character. Chose Break for your deck and make the first seven cards as followed

1-2. Hilde Bear
3-7. Foie, Zonde, or Barta (any asortment)

Once that is done you don't have to care what other cards are in the deck as long as those are your first seven in that order, save your deck and go to set up the match between yourself and you patsy/dummy character.

Chose Which ever Stage you please (I perfer Caelum A because of the music) and change the following two Rules

Minimum Dice Role To 6
Deck Shuffle To Unactivated

Once that is Done Start the match.

The Following Steps in battle will give you a gaurenteed S-Rank Against your Dummy Character Every Time

1. Depending on who goes first do the following actions
Ino'lis: Equip two of your weapon cards a 1 point card and a 2 point card, then move yourself across the screen so you're infront of break and end your turn.
Break: Bring one of your Hilde Bear Cards into play so it is either to the left or the right of you, if Inolis is already infront of you Attack with your Hildebear and then end your turn.

2.This one is also Depending on who goes first after this step it doesn't matter who goes.
Ino'lis: Equip one or two weapon cards (Depending if you she got hit) so you have three and then end your turn.
Break: Bring out your other Hilde Bear at this point and have them both attack her weapons destroying two of them, end your turn obviously.

3. From this point on your duty consists of making sure ino'lis has three weapon card equiped on her at all time, with break you attack with your two Hildebears that are on either side of you and with break you use one of your techinque cards for the third attack on her third weapon.

4. Step three is repeated until Ino'lis is dead, never attack her when she doesn't have a weapon equiped becuase it will cause your s-rank to go down. Also make sure to only attack with break using technique cards, i'm not sure why its just a faux pa.

Viola you have an s-rank every time unfortunately it doesn't gaurentee great cards every time, However the first time i did it i got a sheild of delsaber and a yamato. Repeat till your hearts desire better cards will be awarded according to the level of yourself and your patsy.

(There you go an easier to understand walk through)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kurosatsu on 2004-04-14 15:24 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kurosatsu on 2004-04-14 15:37 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kurosatsu on 2004-04-15 03:08 ]</font>

Arislan
Apr 14, 2004, 12:47 AM
Woah. You may want to make a passing acquaintence with Mr Period, Mr Comma, and Mr Paragraph. That was hard to read.

Overall, works pretty well, but it's kind of slow. Using the Rika's Claw deck with 2 players causes an S rank, both players winning, and therefore more cards. Do keep in mind that you want to play bth 1P and 2-4P offline multi, since different cards are only available in certain modes.

Kuea
Apr 14, 2004, 12:49 AM
that can be sorta cheap but oh well.
another one to do is have a dummy char who has 3 reg rappys 3 poisen lilys, 3 claws and three migium and hidomm.(and any other 1 cost cards you have)

then have you playing as silfer with the first three cards being 3 swords and 1 partisan.
just kill all the level one monsters then kill the dummy.

there S rank.

oh yeah and it has to be an unshuffled deck.

Nisshoku
Apr 14, 2004, 11:37 AM
Um.... is it me, or shouldn't this be in the Cards, Decks and Quest Discussion?

Zinger314
Apr 14, 2004, 02:57 PM
It's a lot faster and more productive to get a A rank without a Dummy character than a S rank with a dummy characterm IMO, expecially with my A rank method.

Kurosatsu
Apr 14, 2004, 05:36 PM
On 2004-04-14 09:37, -Nisshoku- wrote:
Um.... is it me, or shouldn't this be in the Cards, Decks and Quest Discussion?

I wasn't sure which topic to put it under.

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Apr 14, 2004, 09:27 PM
it's abit off topic but if you want quick EXP and Cards just pit your best deck against Reiz's Creature=0 deck. It got me a yamato after the 5th time. I don't recomend it, i say just play the normal way.

Kurosatsu
Apr 15, 2004, 05:11 AM
On 2004-04-13 22:47, Arislan wrote:
Woah. You may want to make a passing acquaintence with Mr Period, Mr Comma, and Mr Paragraph. That was hard to read.

Is this version easier to read?

burnningthings3
Apr 15, 2004, 07:52 PM
I found out one. Be Sil'fer and have your dummy char as endu. Endu's Deck is in this order : 2 rag rappies, and then 3 slashes. Then just fill up his deck with random cards.

Sil'fers deck:
1. Chainsword
2. mag
3. Sword Attack
4. Slash
5. Native Guard or just guard(either one should work)
6. Akako's wok (not sure on spelling)

Set Rules : Min roll 6
Max roll 6
Deck shuffle OFF

Level : Unguis Lapis

1. Have endu go first (if sil'fer has first turn skip it)
2. Do not set any monsters and just go forward 3 spaces ( you should be infront of silfer) and end turn.
3. Have Sil'fer equip the chainsword and mag and end turn.
4. Have endu place rappies to the left and to the right of him (so there all in a line.)
5. have a rappy attack with 2 slashes and have sil'fer defend with the defense card.
6. Then on Sil'fer's turn have her equip akiko's wok.
7. have her 1st attack endu with just the wok.
8. Then attack with the Sword attack and slash.

BAM there all dead insta S grade!

Hope this helps!

PSO_Komodo
Apr 16, 2004, 08:00 AM
The only difference between A and S rank is a card or two, now think about the time it takes to get an s rank with a dummy character compared to get an A rank with zinger's method.....

Also Zinger I modified your strat a little to suite what cards I have, and if you replace chain sword with Yasminkov3000R and replace SW attack with GN attack you end up doing 1 more damage... and have you tried using a SW Guard istead of Guard? that might get you an S rank with your strat if its able to block reiz's attack.

Skorpius
Apr 16, 2004, 12:28 PM
NO! DONT HURT ENDU! wtf <.<

Arislan
Apr 16, 2004, 12:31 PM
Komodo, the SA Guard won't work since she's technically not using a Sword and she's using a penetrating attack, which never hits yours. Guards or Penetrate Guards are about the only things that can be relied on to block all the damage.

navci
Apr 16, 2004, 12:40 PM
There are cards you can only get for multiplayer offline. If you don't actually play that mode regularly, I suppose you could do this to try to hunt some cards down.

It does gets boring after a while.

burnningthings3
Apr 16, 2004, 07:54 PM
Thats why i try to make to S rank decks it just makes it harder and harder to think of them.

Zinger314
Apr 16, 2004, 08:00 PM
Also Zinger I modified your strat a little to suite what cards I have, and if you replace chain sword with Yasminkov3000R and replace SW attack with GN attack you end up doing 1 more damage... and have you tried using a SW Guard istead of Guard? that might get you an S rank with your strat if its able to block reiz's attack.I've tested Penetrate Guard, but it didn't have a different effect. Also, Isn't a Yasminkov3000R a rarer card?

TeenGohan
Apr 16, 2004, 09:53 PM
Thats a good way but I only get A and A+ with it. I got one that has given me 10 S ranks in a row. If you want it Pm me cause I don't want to post it yet.

Arislan
Apr 16, 2004, 09:57 PM
Teen, if you don't want to share and be constructive, don't post. Making a carrot post (Haha! I can do something and you can't! And I'm not going to tell you!) is almsot as bad as spamming.

Zinger314
Apr 16, 2004, 09:58 PM
On 2004-04-16 19:53, TeenGohan wrote:
Thats a good way but I only get A and A+ with it. I got one that has given me 10 S ranks in a row. If you want it Pm me cause I don't want to post it yet.

I bet it's probably a cliched 3 turn or dummy character method...they are all the same.

TeenGohan
Apr 16, 2004, 10:09 PM
No its not. IT can take about 15 to 30 turns but it works. it's not a dummy char or anything like that.

Zinger314
Apr 16, 2004, 10:19 PM
On 2004-04-16 20:09, TeenGohan wrote:
No its not. IT can take about 15 to 30 turns but it works. it's not a dummy char or anything like that.

15 turns?

Ok, name every possibile way that your method is better than any 3 turn method here...:

Kurosatsu
Apr 21, 2004, 04:43 PM
Has anyone descovered a Gaurenteed SS rank? if so i'd be intrested in reading it, as it stnads i was never able to achieve above A+ before my friend told me of the Gaurenteed S-Rank that i posted on his behalf.

Mixfortune
Apr 21, 2004, 05:07 PM
There is no such thing as an SS Battle Rank.
The highest possible rank when completing a battle is S.

Cards themselves, on the other hand, can be SS.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2004-04-21 15:08 ]</font>

Kurosatsu
Apr 23, 2004, 01:44 AM
ahh i wasn't aware of that

Skuda
Apr 23, 2004, 09:45 PM
for this method, it would be better to have either a dark belra or an indi belra. you can set alot more enemies in their paths (dark belra=3 and indi belra=6) and they do more damage than the Hildebear. i can get an S rank in 7 turns. about 40 damage per turn if you use Hyze (due to his power-up effect)

Kurosatsu
Apr 28, 2004, 04:46 PM
On 2004-04-23 19:45, Scott_Kuda wrote:
for this method, it would be better to have either a dark belra or an indi belra. you can set alot more enemies in their paths (dark belra=3 and indi belra=6) and they do more damage than the Hildebear. i can get an S rank in 7 turns. about 40 damage per turn if you use Hyze (due to his power-up effect)

this is for people who lack such cards to try and get some what decent cards if they have have those cards go for it.