PDA

View Full Version : EP3-Card: is there truly an Olga Fow card a Dark Fallz card?

tai_EX
Apr 14, 2004, 09:28 PM
Can anyone tell me, if of course its found yet... Is it possible to get olga flow and dark fallz? If so does that mean that you can also get the other boss cards from episode I & II????

Please reply!

Arislan
Apr 14, 2004, 09:32 PM
No, they don't exist. The files for the bosses are on the disk, but they're just the textures from PSO Ep 1 and 2. No card data at all though.

Herogod
Apr 15, 2004, 06:14 AM
Falz and Olga are dead it would make no sense for them to exist in accordance with the story line...

Armok
Apr 15, 2004, 08:58 AM
Doesnt Vol Orb exist?

Kanore
Apr 15, 2004, 09:29 AM
On 2004-04-15 06:58, Armok wrote:
Doesnt Vol Orb exist?

Vol Opt?

No, that's Epsilon.

No boss would fit on any stage except for Amplam Umbra's.

Zaneatron
Apr 15, 2004, 09:29 AM
its Vol Opt, and no, epsilon is what your thinking of...

http://www.card-revolution.com/images/epsilon.jpg

Alisha
Apr 15, 2004, 03:56 PM
intresting lately ive been thinking it would cool if there was some kind of ep3 c-mode where 4 players fight a super hard boss and they could have the boss cards like the dragon could use wave motion XD

Boxblaster666
Apr 15, 2004, 04:35 PM
Dark Falz can never truly die. He just comes back in a diffrent form. I have no idea about Olga flow though. Phantasy Star 1-4 you fight him and he comes back from one game to the next. He can also take any form he choses, meaning if they created a new form of dark falz, he could be played. But they could never make it because it would be too powerful.

Arislan
Apr 15, 2004, 05:03 PM
Falz comes from Dark Force, the ultimate evil in the universe and the opposite to the Great Light. Every 100 years, Force is able to use some of it's influence and spit a Dark Falz out into the universe from it's little box where it had ben trapped long ago.

In PSIV, you end up killing off Dark Force, so theoretically, no more Dark Falzes can be spawned. The DF sitting in the Spaceship in Ep 1 and 2 is an unkown quantity, there are several theories as to where he came from. But once he's destroyed, with no more Dark Force around, that's it for Dark Falz, no more of them, unless a few escaped from The Edge during the end of PSIV.

Boxblaster666
Apr 15, 2004, 05:15 PM
I thought that Dark Falz respawned every 1000 years. And what about olga flow? Is he piece of Dark Falz or Force?

Arislan
Apr 15, 2004, 05:30 PM
He's a result of Olga, one of the AI computers created by Dr Osto, being infected by Dark Falz, then being merged with Flowen.

Boxblaster666
Apr 15, 2004, 05:36 PM
So would it be possible that other beings like olga flow exist?

Arislan
Apr 15, 2004, 05:40 PM
Not really, unless Osto did even more undocumented reasearch. Flowen didn't just accidentally get merged with Olga, it was a purposeful thing. And the other two AIs are accounted for, so there's not much way another being like him could exist. The other two AIs being Calus (SotH explains him in depth), and Vol Opt.

punkasssss
Apr 15, 2004, 05:41 PM
it is every 1000 years, and it is actually the Profound Darkness that spawns Dark Falz.

Arislan
Apr 15, 2004, 05:57 PM
You're right, Profound Darkness, not Dark Force. Slight mistake. ^_^

Boxblaster666
Apr 15, 2004, 05:58 PM
Could other spawns of the Profound darkness exist in other places? And who brought Dark Faulz to Ragol?

Arislan
Apr 15, 2004, 06:18 PM
You mean other Dark Falz's? It's possible, like I said, they could have slipped out of The Edge during the final battle of PSIV. Not likely, but it's the best way of explaining further DF's running around after the PD was destroyed.

As for this current DF, it was brought to Ragol on board the spaceship ruins that housed it. It's speculated that this may have been the Alisa III, or some other World Ship from PSIII, or that it simply could just be one of those escaped DFs.

tai_EX
Apr 15, 2004, 09:11 PM
well, i guess im dissapointed but thank you all for replying to my question... But what do you need to get an epsilon card???

Arislan
Apr 16, 2004, 12:26 AM
Luck, luck and more luck. High CLvl helps too.

tai_EX
Apr 16, 2004, 10:24 AM
thanks for the info Arislan! when i do get that luck and a high Clv what color of pack do i select? black? red? blue? or green???

Boxblaster666
Apr 16, 2004, 11:21 AM
Blue, because that is the highest chance of getting monsters in it.

tai_EX
Apr 16, 2004, 01:09 PM
KEWL!!! well looks like im going to be opening a whole lot of blue packs in the near future!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Herogod
Apr 16, 2004, 10:18 PM
Dark Force was the first incarnation of DF ages ago... And Dark Falz is dead but its esscence can never be destroyed. And another Falz is not due for a good 950 years. Do I remember rightly that in one of the PS games you seal Falz on a spaceship and blast him away?

oh I was beaten

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Herogod on 2004-04-16 20:20 ]</font>

dark-kill
Apr 17, 2004, 07:06 AM
if there was boss cards as big as ... who is the most big boss? i think olga flow is but anyway the best stage that can fit boss cards on is Ravum Aedes Sacra so they will need to make that a real stage before they add boss cards lol(whats its name that red cool boss? i know its an ss and its in) the stage is Leucon Knight's thats big right?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dark-kill on 2004-04-17 06:26 ]</font>

Arislan
Apr 17, 2004, 11:19 AM
Olga Flow is tall, not big. They could probably squeeze him into 6 squares and be done with it. Dark Falz 1st form would take up most of Sacra though, unless they wanted to make a Mini-Falz. Same evil, 1/8th the size.

It's all immaterial though, the data isn't in the game, so they can't make cards for them. Unfortunate, but true.

Getintothegame
Apr 17, 2004, 12:37 PM
On 2004-04-15 13:56, Alisha wrote:
intresting lately ive been thinking it would cool if there was some kind of ep3 c-mode where 4 players fight a super hard boss and they could have the boss cards like the dragon could use wave motion XD

That would be awesome. Heh, Sonic Team should take notes on what we want in a PSO3 +.
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

dark-kill
Apr 18, 2004, 01:10 AM
im so unlucky... last night i saw darkfalz last form.... it owned me... its stats where ?? all of them... as soon is it gone in play the player left the game it was small... but an hacked card can be changed in all... so who knows if it was the real size... it took 1 space...

Arislan
Apr 18, 2004, 01:25 AM
Next time you see something like that dark-kill, take a screen of the card and the enemy itself.

dark-kill
Apr 18, 2004, 01:33 AM
will do when i get a chance too i think i know KIRBYSIM and i will try to the next hacked card i see.hacked cards can be changed all the stats too so that may not of been the real stats of it even that it was ?? so i wonder if pso can make darkfalz we will have to wait and see and what ship do pso world players go to?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dark-kill on 2004-04-17 23:39 ]</font>

Boxblaster666
Apr 18, 2004, 12:46 PM
You're saying that someone MADE a DarkFalz card?!

Boxblaster666
Apr 18, 2004, 01:25 PM
Am I right? Did this KIRBYSIM guy make a hack DarkFalz card?

Arislan
Apr 18, 2004, 01:57 PM
No need to double-post there Box.
I don't know if it's possible to make a hacked card, especially given the way that the data filters through online. You could very well hack it client side, but that doesn't mean the opponent would see it on the other side. The server would say "ahh, card 263, that has these stats" and shove that at the person who is not hacking. And when damage was done to it, it'd come off 263, not the hacked version Player A has, and would die just as easily.

I'm going to call BS on this one.

Boxblaster666
Apr 18, 2004, 02:03 PM
ok. and sorry about the double post. I just wanted to get to 100, so I could start reporting item findings.

dark-kill
Apr 19, 2004, 01:42 AM
yes in a way someone made it and no its not kirbysim's
but 1st of all sega got the pic in the game somewhere so you need to be a really good hacker to get it out

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dark-kill on 2004-04-18 23:46 ]</font>

Arislan
Apr 19, 2004, 01:49 AM
Ok Dark. You just be coming up with a screen of this, and I'll start believing you. This would seem to rank up there with the Rico's Panties thing in Ep 1 and 2.

HaLLa
Apr 19, 2004, 09:47 AM
I didnt read all but,

There is a Dark Flow card (of course its in the preview thing on game)

There is no Dark Falz card.

Trust me I know http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Zaneatron
Apr 19, 2004, 11:29 AM
I was reading this for a reason, then was going to post something, then forgot, then remembered again http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

If you want to get Epsilon, you do need a lot of luck. But the fact remains, its an offline only card. it can be found offline in story mode. However, it can be found online, via an evolution. Arislan, you once worked out the % of such an even occouring. Seeing htis is an SS card, it can only come off an R1 card, and that means you'll need a lot of R1 cards to have a successful evolution. It is also one of the "rarer" SS cards, and the chances are just slim and none online.

your best bet is offline, because the only one ive seen came from offline.

HaLLa
Apr 19, 2004, 11:40 AM
I never thought of checking into Epsilon

Arislan
Apr 19, 2004, 11:44 AM
Hey, it's only a .0095% chance from an R1 tranformation for an SS rank, and then only a 1/29 (.034%) chance of getting the card you want... A .000323% chance off a successful R1 evolution.

HaLLa
Apr 19, 2004, 11:48 AM
heh bet that sucks for people that want epsilon

Zaneatron
Apr 19, 2004, 01:03 PM
On 2004-04-19 09:44, Arislan wrote:

Hey, it's only a .0095% chance from an R1 tranformation for an SS rank, and then only a 1/29 (.034%) chance of getting the card you want... A .000323% chance off a successful R1 evolution.

thats the one http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

well, it does suck if your online only, for some reason...

but its a more realistic find offline, which is where the person who showed Rolf and I, found his. it was also his first SS card, so he was quite lucky in the grand schemem of things...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zaneatron on 2004-04-19 11:03 ]</font>