PDA

View Full Version : which monster should be a card from ep 1 and 2

charliepig
Apr 14, 2004, 09:58 PM
which monster should be a card from ep 1 and 2?

GyroidFanatic
Apr 14, 2004, 10:14 PM
Actually; Delsaber, Gee, Mericarol, Doldom, etc. are in the game as E cards, just not released yet. Although some cards have been removed from the trial. The bosses (Dragon, De Rol Le, Vol Opt, Falz, Olga, etc.) don't exist because how would you fit them on the field?

rena-ko
Apr 15, 2004, 03:04 AM
i'd like to see gael and giel cards though.

Zaneatron
Apr 15, 2004, 05:07 AM
elasber and Hildetorrs are not in the game as it is, there is a description, but no card, so that means they arnt in it.

dark flow? thats a weapon, and is already in the game.

bosses would be too big to fit on the field as stated, and even if they wernt, the wouldnt have the stats to make them seem worthy of being bosses. the closest your going to get to a boss is Epsilon, and it has quite good stats, but theres a limit to how strong it can be, whilst being fair to the hunter side, because these things need to be realistic to kill.

3v1L19
Apr 15, 2004, 06:43 PM
I understand that those monsters are quite large but what about the Leukon Knight he was quite large and yet they fit him in even though he was almost into the other square. And maybe the monster could take 2 spaces or more. I wish they had them. Another Demerit for Sega....

Arislan
Apr 15, 2004, 06:49 PM
Difference was though that Leucon was an offline only enemy, so ST didn't have to worry about how many square he took up. Sen him clip through me tons of times as well.

3v1L19
Apr 16, 2004, 07:04 PM
Yeah I understand he was offline only which totally sucks because he shouldnt be, nor anyother monster that PSO had in Ep1&2 they should all be in this game and monsters if they could figure it out. If sega team got their head out of their *** then they would have had time to do that. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

DruidMettool
Apr 17, 2004, 04:00 PM
Have we forgotten Darvants? Gotta love annoying darvants

flueggy
Apr 17, 2004, 04:28 PM
Dlesabers definetely, they would have double strike, that would be so cool