PDA

View Full Version : Stupid rare enemies!

PsychoMantis
Apr 15, 2004, 01:53 AM
i know rare enemies are the coolest enemies usually in pso (besides enemies who don't have a rare twin) but here i want to see the least popular rare enemy by votes. i think al rappy is the stupidest imo.

PsychoMantis
Apr 15, 2004, 04:43 AM
also pouilly slime would have to tie or take second. cuz he's pretty lame as well. i just hate pofuilly slime to start out w/. they're just stupid. he also never drops an item too. and for al rappy, whenever he does drop something it's never anything good/rare which he like always does drop an item.
i only like al rappy in ep 3, i've got like 30 of him, rare huh? i got more al's than rag's! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Armok
Apr 15, 2004, 05:21 AM
Red Slimes are hated by ep3 ppl as well so I vote for them.

Butoden
Apr 15, 2004, 07:52 AM
Red Slimes! Bah, I only saw one once and they dropped me some worthless piece of equipment (Normal Mode). I wanna see more of these though.. But they annoy me since there's no real way to pipe for them, although you can split them...

rising_sunset
Apr 15, 2004, 08:27 AM
Obviously slimes! You only find only 1 or 2 of these to pipe in a room when there are tons of other enemies to pipe for in a room. (maybe not...hmm hildetorr seems pretty painful too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif)

Delfi
Apr 15, 2004, 08:33 AM
erm dude before you pipe the room split the slimes... then when u pipe the room the original number will reappear but they can also be split again. for best results on slimes use the offline quest addicting food.

Delfi
Apr 15, 2004, 08:34 AM
Erm i think holiday rappies for the only reason that xbox users missed out on easter rappies this year and will probably be missing out on future holiday rappies too as i have insider information.

Rainbowlemon
Apr 15, 2004, 09:01 AM
Ack! Doesn't really deserve an answer, but whatever...(see sig...)

Dragon_Ash
Apr 15, 2004, 09:59 AM
pouilly slimes by far.. they're just so annoying to find... especially for the lavis cannon...

hildetorr's being my second worst after having to slay 60+ of them for a syncesta and the fact they're almost no-exsistant in the temple (for me anyway).. though i'm glad that pouilly's don't hold 12 star ubers, that'd be murder http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dragon_Ash on 2004-04-15 08:00 ]</font>

Zero999
Apr 15, 2004, 10:09 AM
slimes!!! hey make me mad so im not shure if i want a lavis cannon anymore!

Silver_Wyrm
Apr 15, 2004, 06:38 PM
I am not voting based on monster experiences, pouilly slime are annoying to find, but they look cool, hildetorrs are painfull too but the'yre still my fav. I don't like love rappys, they may drop some good items, but LOVE RAPPY!? come on! they could have though of something better than that.

Cheep
Apr 15, 2004, 06:42 PM
slime so lame...espacialy when people online feel the need to split the normal ones,when I just want them gone!

rising_sunset
Apr 15, 2004, 06:42 PM
On 2004-04-15 06:33, Delfi wrote:
erm dude before you pipe the room split the slimes... then when u pipe the room the original number will reappear but they can also be split again. for best results on slimes use the offline quest addicting food.

Of course...
Still aren't as easy to find a lot OR split a lot. It also seems to have a higher drop rate than the rest of the rare enemies.

Evil_Althena8
Apr 15, 2004, 06:58 PM
die mil lilly!!!!

Cheep
Apr 15, 2004, 07:02 PM
On 2004-04-15 16:58, Evil_Althena8 wrote:
die mil lilly!!!!

but they're so pretty! Slimes look like robo cop gone toxic goo!

Dragon_Ash
Apr 15, 2004, 07:14 PM
hmm robocop? i think they're more like chaos from sonic adventure... though this time it's not after any chaos emeralds http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Squeege
Apr 15, 2004, 07:32 PM
Red slime....wow...it's a slime and it's red...at least when I see al rappies I think of weird al in a rappy costume trying to kill me. Love rappies are just dumb looking.

PsychoMantis
Apr 16, 2004, 12:13 AM
On 2004-04-15 16:38, Silver_Wyrm wrote:
I am not voting based on monster experiences, pouilly slime are annoying to find, but they look cool, hildetorrs are painfull too but the'yre still my fav. I don't like love rappys, they may drop some good items, but LOVE RAPPY!? come on! they could have though of something better than that.

what? u don't like love rappy? love rappy is awesome! he's like some pink alien bunny, he's the most original for looks out of all rappies including rares. he's so my fav.

and everyone else who is posting saying about "yah, i hate hildetorr cuz he didn't drop my item" who cares! i'm talkin about looks here. not stupid drop rates, jeez! i don't see how someone could not think hildetorr looks cools. he's the 2nd coolest hilde. my fav is hildeblue. just cuz it took me 7 mils to get standstill (1/2 drop rate), doesn't mean i hate him. he's like one my favorite rare guys! so why not post about looks from now on. lol