PDA

View Full Version : This is insane, stupid Egg Rappy !!

Balbarei
Apr 15, 2004, 12:28 PM
Oh well this must be the crappiest thing even happend to me on PSO,
im up to 100 Temple runs AND still no Egg Rappy..meh come on just give me at least one...but noooo way...

and i never find anything good...a C.Bringer dropped a Spread Needle...i just clicked same time as a friend and he got it..and SN is frecking hard droprate on http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

rena-ko
Apr 15, 2004, 12:30 PM
dig this:

220 solo runs during xmas and not one santa rappy. then, i create a multi game for myself and another one and first rappy is a santa >_>

= good luck

PurplePower1
Apr 15, 2004, 01:09 PM
multiplayer=more enemies=more chances for rare creatures

superjaws
Apr 15, 2004, 01:33 PM
ok i agree i might be easier to find an egg rappy in multiplay but how do you decide who gets the egg and furthermore how do you enforce the decision? I've only seen one egg rappies the whole time i've been hunting for them and a guy who just join the game took the egg! Its annoying there's got to be some way to control who gets the egg.

Balbarei
Apr 15, 2004, 03:15 PM
On 2004-04-15 10:30, rena-ko wrote:
dig this:

220 solo runs during xmas and not one santa rappy. then, i create a multi game for myself and another one and first rappy is a santa >_>

= good luck

:/ i feel sory for you...

115 runs now still no egg http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
and i do Multiplayer online with freind also...

just 2 stupid Hildetorrs= 2 Rabbit Wands

Dice788
Apr 15, 2004, 03:34 PM
do you do full temple runs?

iamfanboy
Apr 15, 2004, 04:39 PM
....aren't there any good spots for piping the holiday rappies? (I wouldn't know, not having been lucky enough to get online during a holiday, and not having much interest in the Egg rappy stuff. I want a rare Mag! Waah!)

And the best way to solve who gets the rare would be to set up the L+statement stick as "up=ROCK" "left=PAPER" "down=SCISSORS" and let the winner take all!

VulpesMundi
Apr 15, 2004, 06:14 PM
On 2004-04-15 14:39, iamfanboy wrote:
....aren't there any good spots for piping the holiday rappies?

Can't use the TP trick online.

And the best way to solve who gets the rare would be to set up the L+statement stick as "up=ROCK" "left=PAPER" "down=SCISSORS" and let the winner take all!

I'd say the better way is to only play with trusted friends and call the item(s) you want ahead of time. Make sure you work out a fair agreement with your companions so that everyone can find something good. Also promise to continue helping them after you find what you're looking for (and keep that promise). And if strangers are coming in and swiping your goodies, password your games.

Cheep
Apr 15, 2004, 06:34 PM
Well,keep going I guess. I don't really hunt holiday rappies,but sanji does. Sometimes she goes crazy,so I hunt with her. We haven't had much luck this holiday season,but we found some on the last 2 I think. Be digilent like the mexicokagulphian sea-squirrel,and you will find the rappy!

AxemPunanny
Apr 15, 2004, 06:43 PM
On 2004-04-15 11:09, PurplePower1 wrote:
multiplayer=more enemies=more chances for rare creatures

I'd like to say this is very true... but is it really confirmed? Either way... it's based on your own luck... I've done all my holiday rappy runs solo... I ran into 7 hallos while doing over 200 runs... and 12 santa rappies while doing just about 600 runs... some showed up early (like within 30 runs or even 2 within 10 runs)... sometimes I didn't get any til around 100 runs....

Same goes for piping offline... sometimes it may take several pipes or literally a few hundred til a rare monster shows up.... and sometimes, it doesnt take any, and you just happen to walk into a room with one already there...

iamfanboy
Apr 15, 2004, 06:45 PM
Good to learn that the TP trick doesn't work BEFORE I go online and waste hours trying to do it! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

DurakkenX
Apr 15, 2004, 06:53 PM
the whole rock paper scisors thing...nothing beats a nice quick A!!!

Rain7
Apr 16, 2004, 03:39 AM
Going through the entire temple with a team will take a hell of a lot longer than just playing yourself and only searching the first few rappy rooms. I would also suggest you play on a difficulty that you can breeze through since it makes no difference to the rare enemy. Make sure you only do these rooms and then recreate your game. I managed to get my egg after about 2 hours, then opened it offline a couple of times to get my sonic knuckle ('-')/

It makes a great FO (male) weapon you know!