PDA

View Full Version : Flight Fan

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 15, 2004, 03:39 PM
I just found this Whitill exclusive the other day (1/573 Nano Dragons) with only 25% machine.
Now i was curious as to if this weapon had hit% would it increase the chance of its special not missing? Its special attack is great and steals 80 exp from multiple enemies every time it connects.
It's not so great with my Hucast but if i use it with my Racaseal its great since she has an extra 40 base ATA.I know certain weapons having higher hit% doesnt increase the chance of its special ability to work any better but i was wondering if it affects this weapon at all.

Soukosa
Apr 15, 2004, 03:46 PM
Higher ATA on a weapon will increase the accuracy of special attack. Most special attacks still have a certain chance of suceeding and I'm not sure if exp stealing is influenced by that or not. Either way, having Hit on the weapon will help out.

lain2k3
Apr 15, 2004, 03:51 PM
><

I hate you.

and yes, of course extra ata will make it hit more........... ><

PsychoMantis
Apr 16, 2004, 10:45 AM
On 2004-04-15 13:46, Sounomi wrote:
Higher ATA on a weapon will increase the accuracy of special attack. Most special attacks still have a certain chance of suceeding and I'm not sure if exp stealing is influenced by that or not. Either way, having Hit on the weapon will help out.

Not too much for frozen shooter! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

it hits as much as the critical! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Eclypse
Apr 16, 2004, 11:35 AM
LOL, that's because as the weapons states, "It's chance of freezing is excellent." Now if they could only make some mechs that had a special that hit with the same frequency without needing hit%.

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 16, 2004, 06:13 PM
Hmm i just dicovered sumtin very odd, my flight fan steals only 28 exp on Ultimate Temple with my lvl 159 HUnewearl yet on my other file, it steals over 80 exp from anybody on Ultimate with my lvl 122 HUcast, it even reads in the description..steals 12 % of total exp, now 28 exp seems reasonable as 12% but 80 exp on ultimate???? thats like 1/3 exp steal, am i glitched or what is wrong?
has anybody else have Flight Fan or know from experience?

Dragon_Ash
Apr 16, 2004, 06:34 PM
I think for some reason androids get more exp from the flight fan as someone reccomened my hucast use one for the xtra exp... i'm not to sure about other exp steal weapons though and i don't know if it's for hucast only O_o

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 16, 2004, 06:40 PM
Really? well thats good for me since i prefer androids. last night i gained exp so fast i got from lvl 41 to 75 in like a matter of hours, this weapon is amazing.

Dragon_Ash
Apr 16, 2004, 06:49 PM
i'd like to find one.. but i'd prefer to use the flight cutter for more power... though i don't remember what it's special is...

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 16, 2004, 06:55 PM
i believe its like insta kill or sumtin? im not sure but speaking of which, im hunting down a Flight Cutter, i sure hope Hildetor drops me one in the temple 1/3.

Dragon_Ash
Apr 16, 2004, 07:00 PM
from what i've heard, torrs in the temple can be stingy.. i piped one for a kamui with no drop at all.. and i believe someone on these boards pipe 7 or so for one to... and i don't fancy the odd's of piping 2 torrs, the one i pipeed took me 3 hours -_-

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 16, 2004, 07:10 PM
oh really? well yeah the chances are always different, along time ago when i first tried piping for Torr in the Temple i could never get him, so i gave up, the other day i got 2 in the Temple in one day but no Flight Cutter yet, maybe 3rd will be lucky since it is 1/3
Iv still never seen a Hildeblue in the temple or a giant love rappy, those id really love to see.