PDA

View Full Version : Lucky me!!!!

doubletake123
Apr 15, 2004, 06:58 PM
OK i was doin some Addicting food runs with my racast and then i got to the room with 2 slimes and i decided what the heck ill split them so i do that and wamo a red, but i wasn't to excited because i knew the luck people have had with the red slimes and that lavis so i go up and and kill it RED BOX!!! i run over and... sword weapond yeah go back and teck the lavis to 45/10/15. Ahhh what a day it was. I have a feelin that i just got rid of all the luck i was ever to accumallate in the next couple months of playin.

Cheep
Apr 15, 2004, 07:01 PM
Good job! Whoa you're like the 2nd person today,its awkward... Oh my,how rude of me! I forgot your cookie http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/heartcookie.gif

doubletake123
Apr 15, 2004, 07:03 PM
wow my computer sucks evertime i try to post something it doubles for some reason.

VioletSkye
Apr 15, 2004, 07:45 PM
On 2004-04-15 17:03, doubletake123 wrote:
wow my computer sucks evertime i try to post something it doubles for some reason.

heh, np. it happens from time to time. Anyway congrats on the find!! Kef found one earlier today also http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Zelendria_Ru
Apr 15, 2004, 08:26 PM
CRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!!

*i want my lavis now... =(*

0/9, TPing raises my chance of finding pouilly, but doesn't affect the % chance of it dropping the darn thing...

*cries*

Jason
Apr 15, 2004, 08:59 PM
I'll have mine for sure someday.

Sef
Apr 15, 2004, 09:33 PM
On 2004-04-15 18:59, Jason wrote:
I'll have mine for sure someday.

Cc08
Apr 15, 2004, 09:37 PM
Nice find, I outta get my HUcast to get one of those, too bad piping is a pain on him.

EDIT: Typos

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cc08 on 2004-04-15 19:38 ]</font>

Aztec_Mystic
Apr 15, 2004, 10:53 PM
What!? Now I'm really really mad! At the slimes I mean... You wanna know what happened to me today? I Was doin adicting food (AGAIN) in search of my 6th red slime. I was there pipping for two hours and finally the rare slime just showed up, I was like "yey, I hope I'm seeing clear enough by this time coz I've been waiting for you a long time ago baby", then I BOOM killed the damned thing AND can you ever guess what did it dropped?! It was a MONOMATE!! And I thought an Angel/Luck was bad hum? puf...
PS: Yeah I was on ultimate and I am a REDRIA...

PsychoMantis
Apr 16, 2004, 12:38 AM
whats wrong with monomates......

Zelendria_Ru
Apr 16, 2004, 01:01 AM
Can anyone confirm that you have to kill Pouilly Slimes before any other of the slimes to get a chance at the Lavis Cannon...if so that's going to be impossible for me...my weak little FOnewearl can't do enough physcial damage, let alone be able to control the other slimes so that they don't kill eachother...this troubles me...