PDA

View Full Version : Okay...?

Fr0zenFear
Apr 16, 2004, 03:59 AM
Something really weird just happened. So I'm leveling up my new HUnewearl, Buffy (Level 7), and while im slicing away at some boomas, I see Bernie in the corner of my eye cast Megid. Now I'm not 100% sure on this..but it made the sounds and everything. This was the quest Gran Squall. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

KingChaos
Apr 16, 2004, 05:39 AM
ok thay is very weird, never happened to me.

ive seen hackers using megid before on ramars so maybe they gave Bernie megid

Armok
Apr 16, 2004, 07:41 AM
They didny update the NPC spell useage from dc to gc. In DC npcs could use all spells. Well thats the only thing I can think of for being the answer

rising_sunset
Apr 16, 2004, 08:54 AM
When I played that quest a long time ago he never used a single tech

x.X

Dhylec
Apr 16, 2004, 09:36 AM
bernie in GS uses foie..
unless you were playing w/AR >.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2004-04-16 07:37 ]</font>

Xaos_127
Apr 16, 2004, 11:39 AM
something like this happened to me but in a different quest,in forest of sorrows Alicia cast foie once, my fist time ive seen that in like 100 times ive played that quest

PurplePower1
Apr 16, 2004, 01:03 PM
they usually get stuck on a wall or something when she is trying to follow me, i do it on purpose. i never see any spells. but when i get to the end she magically appears.

Fr0zenFear
Apr 16, 2004, 03:58 PM
Sorry, Vampire Slayer..I don't cheat. AR is for losers who can't dedicate any time of consideration for their characters. It was probably just a glitch in the game, and I just wanted to tell you all.

VioletSkye
Apr 16, 2004, 05:28 PM
Bernie, like many of the NPC's on GC have the ability to use any tech. Dhylec is right in that Bernie uses Foie, but it may have glitched for whatever reason. The game sometimes does strange things lol.

Fr0zenFear
Apr 16, 2004, 09:01 PM
Lol. Would that differ for the Xbox version, though? And another weird Bernie mishap occured today. I'm on the same quest, this time in Ultimate on my Force, and he uses GiFoie. This isn's probably as big of a glitch as last nights, but it still should be stated.

Solstis
Apr 16, 2004, 09:09 PM
On 2004-04-16 19:01, Fr0zenFear wrote:
Lol. Would that differ for the Xbox version, though? And another weird Bernie mishap occured today. I'm on the same quest, this time in Ultimate on my Force, and he uses GiFoie. This isn's probably as big of a glitch as last nights, but it still should be stated.

Bernie uses Gifoie if surrounded, I think at one point during the quest.

Happens all the time (unless you're good http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif )

Cheep
Apr 16, 2004, 09:34 PM
Demon Bernie! Bernies evil twin Berny was with you,his name is short for Bernifer instead of Bernard. Did you not notice how he said he was going to eat the little girl and how he talked in caps? The way he was on fire! Ok,really I don't know. I heard about Berny from my squirrel spies,although one may or may not have been sniffing nutmeg.

PurplePower1
Apr 17, 2004, 12:02 AM
you are a strang creature Cheep

lain2k3
Apr 17, 2004, 12:35 AM
On 2004-04-16 22:02, PurplePower1 wrote:
you are a strange creature Cheep

Indeed.

SammaeltheDark
Apr 17, 2004, 01:42 AM
On 2004-04-16 19:34, Cheep wrote:
Demon Bernie! Bernies evil twin Berny was with you,his name is short for Bernifer instead of Bernard. Did you not notice how he said he was going to eat the little girl and how he talked in caps? The way he was on fire! Ok,really I don't know. I heard about Berny from my squirrel spies,although one may or may not have been sniffing nutmeg.

I forget which quest it is in, but maybe it's Bernie's evil twin Barnie, since he calls himself that once. A fatal misstep by the evil twin, giving away his existence, to be sure...

Sayuka
Apr 17, 2004, 04:18 AM
At least Kireek doesn't use Megid when you fight him, that would suck.
And about Bernie using Megid, remember: Whenever something like this happens, A Wizard did it.....

SammaeltheDark whats the Weapon that Nyare is using in your sig?