PDA

View Full Version : Falz+Ruins

DanceOfTheDeer
Apr 16, 2004, 09:42 AM
Hey everyone...I have a quick question.

I recently beat Vol Opt and am now on the Ruins...and im having a little bit of trouble.
My HUmar is level 28 and is equipped with a Draw Brand +12. What level do you think I should have him on, and what kind of weapon should he have?

Thanks

jnblz316
Apr 16, 2004, 09:46 AM
if i were you i would do the hunter guild quests and get kireeks soul eater. there's a guide on how to do that but i don't have the link. the soul eater helped me beat falz as well as get through the ruin alot quicker. hope that helps.

BoBoTheOgre
Apr 16, 2004, 09:55 AM
I use to have a humar but i was geting my but kicked on Hard at lv 49 in the mines. I wold brobly say if u stolked up on scape dolls and a gun u could beat him at lv 30 pardon my spelling

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BoBoTheOgre on 2004-04-16 07:58 ]</font>

DurakkenX
Apr 16, 2004, 09:59 AM
Get the strongest saber type you can and the strongest sword you can get...Falz should be done by the time you hit level 30 on hard..maybe even lower

PsychoMantis
Apr 16, 2004, 11:17 AM
On 2004-04-16 07:46, jnblz316 wrote:
if i were you i would do the hunter guild quests and get kireeks soul eater. there's a guide on how to do that but i don't have the link. the soul eater helped me beat falz as well as get through the ruin alot quicker. hope that helps.

here's the link for soul eater:

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/dreamcast/file/phantasy_star_online_soul_eater.txt

enjoy! ^_^

Xaos_127
Apr 16, 2004, 11:26 AM
By getting the soul eater you will also gain some levels so id advise doing that!

Django
Apr 16, 2004, 11:41 AM
My HUcast was level 29 when I beat Falz for the first time, with a buster +20something. It was surprisingly easy.

Boxblaster666
Apr 16, 2004, 12:09 PM
I was about lv.35 with a shock rifle+30 (or something). I now have it at +60 and I'm willing to dupe it for any new players (rangers) who need a good weapon off the get-go.

Sayara
Apr 16, 2004, 02:48 PM
Well, a Draw Brand might be a bit weak at what 28?

And a Humar... should have found a Buster by now,

Though from my experence with Falzy its a good idea to have a weapon that gives you range from the enemies. A partisan(Halbert/Glaive) is most favored, since you'll have ample time to run from the Dimenians AND hit multiple baddies! And a Gun! Which you can snipe away at the idiot monsters who wont chase you and run in circles, not to mention it can disarm traps! *Chick Pow!*

________
Ipad Cases (http://accesoriesipad.com/)