PDA

View Full Version : of arkz and god sheild genbu

Alisha
Apr 16, 2004, 04:30 PM
ok lately ive been doing a lot of scandal 3 lately and something been bothering me lately that thing is god sheild genbu when it comes to arkz. hunters have fairly easy access to 3 enemy a/h swap perm weapons

aikikos wok
windmill
flame visit

the only method ive seen yet that arkz have of dealing with this is ability trap and this is where the problem comes up. in my ark dark tech deck i have 1 del-depth. the only other monster i know of with ability trap is love rappy however im not about to put in a love rappy because a.its a native creature b. its not tech ok so this leaves me with my only options being la dimmenians and a lone del- depth. im sure some people would argue that since arkz can surround you they dont need enemy a/h swap. but not everyone wants a deck with low cost cards. another thing people could argue is that arkz have a few guard demolishers but yet again that would mess with the theme of my deck neither hildebear or vulmer are dark and hilderbear only has 2 tp

Arislan
Apr 16, 2004, 07:40 PM
Dark Belra has Guard Demolisher as well, and a high AP value. Bulk can also be used, 1 point creature that has a 30% chance of destroying an item in a hit.

If you don't wish to use either of those for soem reason or another, well, then your deck has a weakness that can be exploited. That's one of the things abut concept deck design, they are rarely decks that can go through everythign and survive.