PDA

View Full Version : sealed J sword, Dark Flow, and Heaven Punisher

tai_EX
Apr 16, 2004, 05:42 PM
ok, ok, which pack do you need to look in for these cool weapons.. i already know about the J-sword, but how do you find the DF and HP????

Getintothegame
Apr 16, 2004, 05:49 PM
Its basic luck. Although, with the green deck, you are more likely to get Enemy cards, Items in Red, Action in Green, and a mix in black.

Myopathy
Apr 16, 2004, 07:19 PM
On 2004-04-16 15:49, Getintothegame wrote:
Its basic luck. Although, with the BLUE deck, you are more likely to get Enemy cards, Items in Red, Action in Green, and a mix in black.

Arislan
Apr 16, 2004, 07:32 PM
This of course, doesn't mean that you couldn't choose the black deck every time and not get these cards. It's just that if you are focused in looking for a certain type of card above the others, you are better off opening a specific deck color.

Kupi
Apr 16, 2004, 07:38 PM
And I'd like to point out that black decks actually give you a greater amount of Assists than the other packs, and conspicuously so. In my study of 60-70 cards per pack, I wound up with double the amount of Assists in the black packs as in the other packs. However, since assists are less common by nature, that does make the other card types more even. So it's technically true that black gives you a fairer mix, but it's also true that black is the pack to pick if you want specific assists.

To answer the main question, pick red packs, as what you're looking for are all items, and therefore will occur more commonly, but not necessarily certainly, in the red packs.

TeenGohan
Apr 16, 2004, 09:59 PM
Like they hv said look in red but I hv gotten one in a black pack. I seem to get more items in all the packs than monsters though.

Arislan
Apr 16, 2004, 10:02 PM
And here is Kupi's research thread, pretty much proving the matter.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=80046&forum=19&4