PDA

View Full Version : Some information on the hacking matter...

Ketsurui
Apr 16, 2004, 06:34 PM
Well, I was corrupted and it wasnt during a save either... I have spoken to Hayato, hes basically the average nerd that has like 2 gamecubes and 100s of controllers, he steals Serial Codes yes thats true, constant chatter in the lobbies from himself saying that, there is a good Hayato and a bad Hayato the good one in E30 and wears purple i think, well i think hes good thats what ive heard, also Hayato told me that he uses one code, that just lets him FSOD, and he uses the DVD option to walk through walls, also with USB and DVD option, on IG's website, [Infamous Gamerz] , im not giving the URL people because i dont want you all turning into them, theres constant chatter on 3 new codes, FSODX i dont know what that was about but im training again and im only going into vega if Hayato and FOnewmkiller isnt there, and also watch out for Newbkiller and Sword +75, they know the cheats too, ive saw them do a few tricks, Hayato has said a few times he plans on quitting, and for those who think he just walks around in Circles..., well he awakened from that like 5 days ago.. Ive heard that the FSOD trick randomly picks names in the lobbies and FSODs them until the code is turned off, Hayato said that FOnewmkiller corrupted him once... hm?, well InfamousNugz isnt much of a threat, on his site it said his dad died and that he wont be playing pso for a long time, i mean nobody deserves for there dad to die, even though he did create duping and multi equpting etc on pso 1 and 2, it still makes me feel sad about it, IG dont FSOD or FSODX as far as i know they dont like it, if i get anymore information i will post it, Syad Retal people, Stay safe.

BogusKun
Apr 16, 2004, 06:45 PM
Ketsu, take it from me friend... I know Hayato personally. A man like that would never be tricked at his own game for a reason. If you created something, why would you be the one to be a victim? Everyone knows that Hayato isn't stupid enough to get corrupted. If he were to be corrupted he probably had to have been idiotic to hack his main character.

I don't know this for a fact. He once asked me if I had basic tech cards because he wasn't home to mod them. Then he says he was corrupted from a power outage failure while saving. And it used to happen to him on DreamCast because Austin has shitty utility services within the city.

By the way.. you are creating 1 too many topics similar to the one you've created before. so keep it clean. Remember PSOW don't flame other members even if they have been banned for years.