PDA

View Full Version : still lookin for s-parts...

alpha
Apr 23, 2001, 03:20 PM
i stilll havent got any, GAH! i got a bunch o stuff, a lavis, spread, meterials, 4slot armors, robochao, churel, soniti, a bunch, u name it, i can get it within a few days, i got hookups, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif. thanks

dan-e
Apr 23, 2001, 03:52 PM
is s-beats blades the same thing as what u want? If so ill give you one for a lavis and a spread needle

dev1nsan
Apr 23, 2001, 04:30 PM
No i'm pretttty sure hes talking about the android sheild, I have the S-parts version 1.16, do you have rares with good percents that you think isn't hacked.

alpha
Apr 23, 2001, 07:23 PM
not s-beats, s-parts, thanks dev. im looking for 2.x though. i need any so the 1.16 will do nicely, i have a 0,30,35,10 twin brand, not much else is high %. i hope its not hacked. wanna trade?

dev1nsan
Apr 23, 2001, 07:36 PM
Uh I don't think the twin is a hack but I do know that that twin has been duped to hell, everybody has one with those percents, Ok do you have spirit garment uhm, lv200 ushasu mag, any more rares with percents cuz I already have a twin with pretty good percents.

Xulion
Apr 24, 2001, 12:13 AM
not to seem like a jerk here or anything, but I have a spread needle that has 50% to dark and 25 % to hit, and no negatives. have a twinbrand that has 30% to a.beast. I have many other rares and good 4 slot armours like regenerative gear. So mail me or contact me if you want to trade s-parts with me