PDA

View Full Version : Our Present and Future Generation Sucks!

Pancake
Apr 16, 2004, 11:40 PM
Look at it, all this crappy Rap and "Pimpin" crap. What is this? Are we going to see Hookers outside of school? I dunno what I call it but all this Bling Bling stuff is sad! Look at this for crying out loud!
http://www.gamestop.com/common/images/lbox/950503b.jpg
I mean what the hell, people saying I need 50 Cent instead of Cents, people calling girls shorty?! All of this rap is crap! Then there is the GANGSTAS! What the hell do you think it is cool to act like a Gangster. This may sound like it's towarded to African Americans but no it is not. I know they came up with most of this shit in their songs and all but whats up with some white kids calling each other the N Word! I see little kids saying Fuck you cracker and little black kids calling each other the N word. Isn't that suppost to be offensive? This isn't aimed towards any race but I wish it was more like the 60's. And what does Scett Mean!

When will the Apocolyps happen?!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pancake on 2004-04-16 21:41 ]</font>

_Ted_
Apr 16, 2004, 11:45 PM
I don't know many "gangstas" but that crap does annoy me...but to each his own. If they want to do stuff like that its fine, as long as they don't start doing drugs and shooting people.

I can only imagine what people thought of kids when they started listening to songs about drugs and sex in the 60's....

Pancake
Apr 16, 2004, 11:53 PM
Oh Yea I forgot all the drugs and the Baggy pants and how people call me gay for waring my pants above my waist! What the hell is wrong about a homosexual! I just wanna kill somepeople sometimes, I mean seriously some people are different respect that.

_Ted_
Apr 17, 2004, 12:00 AM
I forgot about the baggy pants thing....I HATE THAT!

And I know just the way to stop it! Everytime a police officer sees someone's underwear hanging out then they should just shoot them on the spot. I can guarantee that it would stop immediately.

ABDUR101
Apr 17, 2004, 12:01 AM
The N word was used as a derogatory term for african americans, it was turned around to mean something much less derogatory.

Ever realise that there are two N words? One is highly offensive, the other is widely accepted. It all goes with how you say it, who you say it to, and your relation to them.

Aside from that, don't know. Hookers outside of schools? Don't realise that there most likely already are? And who's to say they don't use the money for good or for their family and take care of themselves?

Current fads and fashion really only effect you if you let them, much like an annoying group of people at a movie theatre or that kid in the toy store who feels like they own the place. Don't pay any attention to it and it's not really a big deal. =]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2004-04-16 22:02 ]</font>

Pancake
Apr 17, 2004, 12:03 AM
On 2004-04-16 22:01, ABDUR101 wrote:
The N word was used as a derogatory term for african americans, it was turned around to mean something much less derogatory.

Ever realise that there are two N words? One is highly offensive, the other is widely accepted. It all goes with how you say it, who you say it to, and your relation to them.

Aside from that, don't know. Hookers outside of schools? Don't realise that there most likely already are? And who's to say they don't use the money for good or for their family and take care of themselves?

Wait there are hookers inside of our schools, oh yea Abdur they use the money for their kid that they didn't mean to have

_Ted_
Apr 17, 2004, 12:05 AM
On 2004-04-16 22:03, Pancake wrote:

On 2004-04-16 22:01, ABDUR101 wrote:

Wait there are hookers inside of our schools, oh yea Abdur they use the money for their kid that they didn't mean to have

Just because they got knocked up underage and had to choose the life of a hor doesn't give you the right to make fun of them Pancake.

Pancake
Apr 17, 2004, 12:08 AM
Prostatution is illegal. They have no right going around doing this. Some young man may be drunk and get with a hooker and end up with aids. The world would be safer without them.

ABDUR101
Apr 17, 2004, 09:52 AM
So just because it's illegal doesn't mean everyone who does it is trashy, disease infested and a bad person out for crack money. Ever hear that good people are forced to do bad things if they need to get by?

I'm quite sure there are prostitutes who would much rather be at-home wives and mothers, or have a good job that can help them support themselves or their families. But the truth is, the world doesn't always turn out the best scenario. And do you honestly think every prostitute has some form of sexual or other-wise disease? Goes back to my point of it doesn't matter if safe sex is used as well as common sense. You have to stop thinking of every prostitute as trashy and having no standards, because I doubt you know any, and if you do it's not even enough to count on a single hand, and even then you can't judge everyone by such a small figure.

And just because someone made a mistake and had a kid, doesn't mean that person can't mature and grow into a very responsible person who will do anything to give that child the best future.(Anything, including continuing to be a prostitute if it means it)

Hell, even mature adults fuck up and have children they did'nt mean to have. I'm labeled as "the accident", because my parents did'nt want anymore kids after my brother. So what? I'm here and they had to get by, and that meant mom had to support five kids total, which meant working two or so jobs at a time. I've had a father through all of it, even if he wasn't throwing out the cash for extra things, but mom did what she had to just to get by for her bills and us kids over the years.

Sef
Apr 17, 2004, 10:16 AM
Well let's look at it this way. What would people from Shakespeare's time think of what we've got in the world now? Complete and utter shit that they just won't understand. But, go back 400 years and they people of that time won't know what the Hell is up with Shakespeares time.

So 400 years from now everything will be different. There's always something of every era that just doesn't make sense. Being a gangsta is ours.

ABDUR101
Apr 17, 2004, 10:27 AM
No, being a "gansta" is only one out of uncountable fads. Just look at it like this, I'm sure when the whole Elvis-bad-ass fad was going on, it offended people as well. How many Elvis-bad-asses do you see anymore with their leather jackets, slicked back hair and so on?

Fads and fashion come and go quicker than you think, don't worry about it.

Siris
Apr 17, 2004, 10:34 AM
Ummmm ok but you forgot all the cool H4X00R talk. @@

Murdercall
Apr 17, 2004, 10:54 AM
yea but h4x0r talk is only used on the internet i'd lmao if I saw someone say in real life

Person #1: I did 1337 in my math test!
Person #2: yea right, h4x!!

shifter
Apr 17, 2004, 12:09 PM
On 2004-04-17 08:27, ABDUR101 wrote:
No, being a "gansta" is only one out of uncountable fads. Just look at it like this, I'm sure when the whole Elvis-bad-ass fad was going on, it offended people as well. How many Elvis-bad-asses do you see anymore with their leather jackets, slicked back hair and so on?

i used to think so too, but this crap rap has turned into has been around for more than a decade, and its gotten worse by all acounts. this is more than a fad now, its gotten so bad that grade school kids i first grade know more about rappers life style than they do about things that are actually important to them, like current and world events. they care more about getting a big, supped up cars and diamonds, then they do about actually making something of themselves. its become more and more of a social problem than any other music has in history. as sad as it is, im afraid rap is hear to stay.

ABDUR101
Apr 17, 2004, 12:56 PM
Heh, what do you expect? Thats whats current and whats big with everyone. It's going to last as long as it's portrayed as a status symbol. So what? It's only going to bother you if you let it.

Evil_Althena8
Apr 17, 2004, 02:21 PM
Uh...if you thought that was bad...look at the 80's. Yes, I'm sick of all media portraying it, but I really don't care because it doesn't affect me directly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Evil_Althena8 on 2004-04-17 12:21 ]</font>

Pancake
Apr 17, 2004, 06:27 PM
Oh yea I forgot, people calling women "Bitch". They accept it also. It's quite sad when you see a man say come over here BITCH! Most women act like it is alright?! What the fuck?!

Siris
Apr 17, 2004, 06:42 PM
On 2004-04-17 16:27, Pancake wrote:
Oh yea I forgot, people calling women "Bitch". They accept it also. It's quite sad when you see a man say come over here BITCH! Most women act like it is alright?! What the fuck?!

I don't know a single WOMAN that would come when addressed like that.

ABDUR101
Apr 17, 2004, 06:43 PM
But do you know if they are truely using it as a demeaning term or if they just joke like that? My co-workers and I call each other all kinds of racey and ignorant stuff, but we know not to take it to heart.

And also, people who let others call them something and actually mean it in a demeaning way have their own issues. Someone says "Come here bitch" in an ignorant way and not joking, and the person goes over to them? Sounds like their own fault.

Ness
Apr 17, 2004, 08:41 PM
This whole "gangsta" thing is just a fad. It will eventually pass just like Disco and everything else.

Pancake
Apr 17, 2004, 08:41 PM
Wasn't Disco suppost to come back?

Link00seven
Apr 18, 2004, 12:57 AM
The sooner the "rap" and "gangsta" era fades the better. It's really stupid and I personally believe its degrading society as we know it.

High School is the perfect example of a crumbling society...look at what the future generation holds--sheesh.

With any luck, this crap'll die...but somehow I doubt it.

EJ
Apr 18, 2004, 04:50 AM
Isn't disco just music you can dance too i.e dance music and club music

derBauer
Apr 18, 2004, 01:22 PM
I don't think the Elvis fad was nearly as much of a problem seeing how it did not result in drive by shootings and thousands of people being murdered a year.

ABDUR101
Apr 18, 2004, 01:29 PM
All the same, I'm sure people aren't listening to the fad/fashion and music that goes with that general theme and thinking "Yo! Imma go glock-glock on some biznitches on mah turf!.....dawg!"

Gang violence is gang violence, past and present, you can't really blame fads and fashion trends for that.

shifter
Apr 18, 2004, 03:03 PM
On 2004-04-17 16:42, Siris wrote:

On 2004-04-17 16:27, Pancake wrote:

I don't know a single WOMAN that would come when addressed like that.

unfortunately, i do. and ness and abdur, i hope your right, i really do.

Solstis
Apr 18, 2004, 03:27 PM
On 2004-04-17 22:57, Linkooseven wrote:
The sooner the "rap" and "gangsta" era fades the better. It's really stupid and I personally believe its degrading society as we know it.

High School is the perfect example of a crumbling society...look at what the future generation holds--sheesh.

With any luck, this crap'll die...but somehow I doubt it.

Every generation before us and after us has been/will be screwed up.

Our old fart politicians say that our generation knows nothing of history, but if you look at THEY'RE history textbooks, you'll get a good laugh. Why? Because the books are crap, and what they learned, is obviously crap.

My point? It's all a bunch of bs.

Balthor
Apr 18, 2004, 04:56 PM
This is funny.

People could say the same thing about a bunch of kids in raggity old skater clothes, playing buttrock in their mom's garage everyday.

"Hey dude, let's go skateboarding"

"That was wicked cool dude"

Your ninja turtle slang is dead. Face it.

Obviously the majority of people here are against "rap culture" (as some of you idiots dubbed) since most of you are just fatty anime lovers living in the suburbs of West Virginia or something to that extent.

Grow the fuck up, and stop your mindless bitching about another culture. Live with it, it's the way some people live life. Stupid ass kids.

ABDUR101
Apr 18, 2004, 05:15 PM
Exactly, just different aspects of society. Thats why I said it's really only going to bother you if you let it. Different scenes, etc.

Bradicus
Apr 18, 2004, 07:06 PM
As many have said before me, the Hip-hop scene will pass just like Punk, Goth, and Anime. It doesn't hurt you, leave it be.

For all of you that accuse these white kids of wanting to be black, just step back and think about it. They are merely dressing to the genre of their music. A guy walking down the street with 132 rings in his face and 2 foot hair spikes is no different.

As for this "gangsta" thing... I always thought the thugs of the 20's - 30's were far cooler >_>

Sord
Apr 18, 2004, 08:06 PM
On 2004-04-16 22:08, Pancake wrote:
Prostatution is illegal. They have no right going around doing this. Some young man may be drunk and get with a hooker and end up with aids. The world would be safer without them.

prostitution is illegal in certain areas. Also, where it is legal, it is mostly professional companies, and their agents are given shots every week, regardless of wether they have any disease or not.

Herogod
Apr 18, 2004, 08:15 PM
On 2004-04-17 08:27, ABDUR101 wrote:

Am I invisible? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nerd.gif
But seriously how long until Power Rangers : Pimpin Bitches ?
Or 5 year olds in the park playing Gangsta and Ho opposed to cowboys and indians?

Sord
Apr 18, 2004, 08:18 PM
i've manage to find baggy pants, without the sagging waist, and they suit me great, and the hems aren't that bothersom either.

KodiaX987
Apr 18, 2004, 08:24 PM
On 2004-04-18 18:15, Herogod wrote:
But seriously how long until Power Rangers : Pimpin Bitches ?
Or 5 year olds in the park playing Gangsta and Ho opposed to cowboys and indians?

Let me quote Eminem:

"Of course they're gonna know! By the time they hit 4th grade, they've got the discovery channel, don't they? We ain't nothin' but mammals...!"

Outrider
Apr 18, 2004, 08:50 PM
On 2004-04-18 18:24, KodiaX987 wrote:
We ain't nothin' but mammals...!"

I thought that was the talentless Bloodhound Gang?

KodiaX987
Apr 18, 2004, 09:06 PM
He gives a nod to them in his song.

Robo47
Apr 18, 2004, 10:38 PM
Reminds me of last Friday, I went to get my cousin from school and at the as he was signing out I hear someone yell 'penis' at the top of his lungs, followed by an administrator shouting 'SAY IT AGAIN SON! SAY IT AGAIN!' and of course the asshole screamed it again, somehow louder than the first time.

Tis sad... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

KodiaX987
Apr 18, 2004, 10:57 PM
It can be funny sometimes...

True snippet:

Quarterback: "Okay [KodiaX987], I'll fake this one. You'll get the ball this time and be sure to hold on to it as if it was your..."
Halfback: "Penis."
Quarterback: "Bingo."

-Geshtar-
Apr 19, 2004, 07:33 AM
To answer the last question in the first post.

To Scett means to Screw/fuck/have sex.

Also if anyone's curious, a Billy Ocean is a hoe/slut/whore.

Pancake
Apr 19, 2004, 09:44 PM
On 2004-04-18 14:56, Balthor_The_Defiled wrote:
This is funny.

People could say the same thing about a bunch of kids in raggity old skater clothes, playing buttrock in their mom's garage everyday.

Obviously the majority of people here are against "rap culture" (as some of you idiots dubbed) since most of you are just fatty anime lovers living in the suburbs of West Virginia or something to that extent.

Grow the fuck up, and stop your mindless bitching about another culture. Live with it, it's the way some people live life. Stupid ass kids.

Well sorry, you want your kids to grow up and look at you like this and say...
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/misc14.jpg
Oh you do?!

Robo47
Apr 19, 2004, 10:00 PM
Since when was 'dude' Ninja Turtle slang?

The Turtles were influenced by real life, therefore 'dude' came first.

DurakkenX
Apr 20, 2004, 09:53 AM
ok i didn't even bother reading all three pages of this..anyways..

Nigger/Nigga was actually slang for Nigerian because that is where MOST slave came from and it just cought on..it's actually more offensive to slave owners if you think about it...

Sex is free...selling stuff is ok...selling sex is not? somting wrong with this logic...and as for your argument that some guy may get drunk and go get him self a hooker and get aids...well if it was legal like it is in most places around the world then they would be tested..so it's more the drunk guy giving aids and not the other way around...and yes the hookers no of this and that is why there are brothels

Getting shot for showing underwear...sounds like someone wants to impead freedom of speech...in fact if you knew anything you'd know most of these people in our generation ARE more respectful than that of older generation and more accepting. Also...according to the law if i really wanted to press it i can walk down the street with just my balls covered up and not a single person can say a thing..

Arislan
Apr 20, 2004, 01:43 PM
Getting shot for showing underwear...sounds like someone wants to impead freedom of speech...in fact if you knew anything you'd know most of these people in our generation ARE more respectful than that of older generation and more accepting. Also...according to the law if i really wanted to press it i can walk down the street with just my balls covered up and not a single person can say a thing..

I think he was using called "overstatement" there. As in, not being serious and using something not so outrageous, pairing it with something that is, and using the obvious differences to make a point.

How does that impede freedom of speech? Freedom of speech does *not* enable you to do that. Freedom of speech does not enable you to *do* what you want, it enables you to say what you wish, within limits (and yes, there are limits to the freedom of speech, no speaking about killing the President or heads of state, for one).

Actually, people could say quite a bit about you walking down the street as you described, or even you walking around in your underwear. Depending on the state, you could either be thrown in jail by the first officer you see/or is called, or else be derided and laughed at, then thrown in jail for creating "a public disturbance".

Orange_kid
Apr 20, 2004, 02:39 PM
err... skeet actually means ejaculate. "skeet skeet skeet skeet all over the walls". Good ol' Chappelle's Show...

Ness
Apr 20, 2004, 03:17 PM
This is funny.

Welcome back, Balthor!

I agree with you, BTW. To me, it's just a fad and liek all fads it will pass.

HUnewearl_Meira
Apr 20, 2004, 03:22 PM
You know... I remember a time when Rappers did their thing in proper English. Look at Will Smith. He's one of the "old school" rappers, and he's still doing this thing. More or less.

Personally, I see humor in Ebonix. It's an excellent exercise in misplaced intelligence.

Pancake
Apr 20, 2004, 08:51 PM
On 2004-04-20 12:39, Orange_kid wrote:
err... skeet actually means ejaculate. "skeet skeet skeet skeet all over the walls". Good ol' Chappelle's Show...

It's from that god awful song...God people find it amusing to listen to music that is awout ejaculating on the walls, Raping their mother (Eminem) and calling girls bitches! Seriously what is wrong with people!

Pancake
Apr 20, 2004, 08:53 PM
On 2004-04-20 13:17, Ness wrote:

This is funny.

Welcome back, Balthor!

I agree with you, BTW. To me, it's just a fad and liek all fads it will pass.

double post so I added to the extra one

How is it a culture? Your steriotyping African Americans? I am not aiming this at black peiople alright? This goes to everyone. If you think it's alright to call your mother a bitch you need to grow the fuck up

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pancake on 2004-04-20 18:54 ]</font>

Shattered_weasel
Apr 20, 2004, 10:02 PM
*Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble*

This ranting is pointless. If you noticed back in the past the same shit was going on, just in a different form.

Pancake
Apr 20, 2004, 11:07 PM
On 2004-04-20 20:02, Shattered_weasel wrote:

This ranting is pointless. If you noticed back in the past the same shit was going on, just in a different form.

In what form? It wasn't, this thread isn't about racism, read the first page.

DurakkenX
Apr 21, 2004, 05:14 AM
actually skeet didn't come from that song it's been a term used a very long time...

if you'd actually listen to eminem's songs you'd know that he isn't really saying rape your motherr, gays should be killed, and all that other shyt he's actually saying the reverse, but you wouldn't know that because you're to hung up on the words that actually have very little meaning without the context...

freedom of speach includes anything from what to where to what you say to what you write, but then again freedom doesn't exist as you'd know if you were more educated on the term, especially in america where we are only free to the extant of other peoples' say so, which isn't much.

The only reason reason why many of us get away with saying or doing what we say and do is because we are worthless and argue amongst ourselves so much that we are unable to see the bigger picture at all.

KodiaX987
Apr 21, 2004, 12:06 PM
Ditto with Duraken. Enimen is sarcastic to the bone and thus shouldn't be taken to the letter.

Murdercall
Apr 21, 2004, 01:45 PM
On 2004-04-20 13:22, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
You know... I remember a time when Rappers did their thing in proper English. Look at Will Smith. He's one of the "old school" rappers, and he's still doing this thing. More or less.

Personally, I see humor in Ebonix. It's an excellent exercise in misplaced intelligence.

Didn't he get fired by his music producer, just recently?

Bradicus
Apr 21, 2004, 04:10 PM
On 2004-04-20 21:07, Pancake wrote:

Those dresses show ankle... The filthy whores!

Those crazy punks and their Elvis!

Damn no-good lazy hippies!

Fads will always exist, and seeing as no two people are the same, not everyone will like them. It's really not that complicated.

HUnewearl_Meira
Apr 21, 2004, 04:20 PM
On 2004-04-21 11:45, Murdercall wrote:

On 2004-04-20 13:22, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:

Didn't he get fired by his music producer, just recently?

Did he? I hadn't heard anything about it. Nonetheless, his stuff is considerably more intelligent than anything produced by Snoop Dog or the like.

I dunno, I guess Will Smith's career has turned more toward movies, at this point.

Shattered_weasel
Apr 21, 2004, 06:22 PM
On 2004-04-20 21:07, Pancake wrote:

I'm not talking about racism. I am talking more along the lines of what Bradicus said.

Scales_of_Air
Apr 21, 2004, 09:36 PM
On 2004-04-17 10:56, ABDUR101 wrote:
Heh, what do you expect? Thats whats current and whats big with everyone. It's going to last as long as it's portrayed as a status symbol. So what? It's only going to bother you if you let it.

It's not big with everyone... I hate rap, not because i'm judgemental but the music, if one can call it music, is horrible and actually does have an affect. It has the potential to be a creative form of musical expression, but rap today as nothing - its people screaming jibberish to computerized beats and making millions from it. I love classical music, where compositions require great knowledge of music theory, musicality, and self-expression. The wordless phrases depict so much more than words.
Riding the bus to school in the morning, the driver plays rap for the minority, now majority, who like it, and it makes it difficult to concentrate on anything. It's like someone yelling purposely when one's trying to sleep, or someone poking one with a needle when he/she is trying to study. I have gotten very skilled at tuning things out though, so there is a bright side.
The "fad" does disgust me in every way. To date, I have not met one person to whom I gave my respect that is a part of that fad. This does not mean I beleieve everyone in this rap phase is a total shit, but that's my experience. Anyway, I agree that it is possible to get over it, but it is a degredation of society and a deterioration over time - isn't that just wonderful?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scales_of_Air on 2004-04-21 19:40 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scales_of_Air on 2004-04-21 19:43 ]</font>

KodiaX987
Apr 21, 2004, 10:44 PM
...And then people wonder how I can do my homework while listening to trance and techno music. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Pancake
Apr 21, 2004, 11:20 PM
On 2004-04-21 10:06, KodiaX987 wrote:
Ditto with Duraken. Enimen is sarcastic to the bone and thus shouldn't be taken to the letter.

What about Snoop Dog and 50 Cent? Thats not sarcastic? Today I was talking to one of my buds about LoTR and Star Wars. Someone comes up to me and says those movies are "Gay" and that Barber Shop is the best movie of all time. I mean come on! People have opinions but I didn't know this guy! Also that upcoming Snoop Dog movie with the plane...ugh!
What do these words mean
Shorty (Not Short i assume)
Oh yea and these songs with girls voices enhanced with a computer...Do they want your ears to bleed and that milkshake woman...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_barf.gif (God we need a smiley that puts a gun to it's head and then BAM)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pancake on 2004-04-21 21:22 ]</font>

WraithVerge
Apr 21, 2004, 11:40 PM
Someone comes up to me and says those movies are "Gay" and that Barber Shop is the best movie of all time. I mean come on! People have opinions but I didn't know this guy!

lol that's just great. Random guy walks up and thrusts his opinion down your throat and then leaves you to gag. Did you have the urge to hit him?

Balthor
Apr 22, 2004, 09:58 AM
On 2004-04-19 19:44, Pancake wrote:

This is funny.

Oh you do?!

Bitch. Bitch. Bitch.

What's the point of doing it, live with it dumbass, it's there in your country to stay. (For now anyway)

And quite the reliable source you chose for an example of all this. Oh ebaumsworld.

Now quit your screetching Nancy. Move to Sweden or something.

Scejntjynahl
Apr 22, 2004, 10:18 AM
Nothing but complaints, pointing the "wrongs", feel like no one ever offers solutions or constructive criticism. All music at one point is not accepted, then named the best thing ever. Time dictates what shall remain, and what shall pass. And contemporary music exists for profit, if it sells, it will continue to live on. If it doesnt sell, it evolves into something that will. Its economics.

DurakkenX
Apr 22, 2004, 10:45 AM
On 2004-04-21 21:20, Pancake wrote:

On 2004-04-21 10:06, KodiaX987 wrote:

What about Snoop Dog and 50 Cent? Thats not sarcastic? Today I was talking to one of my buds about LoTR and Star Wars. Someone comes up to me and says those movies are "Gay" and that Barber Shop is the best movie of all time. I mean come on! People have opinions but I didn't know this guy! Also that upcoming Snoop Dog movie with the plane...ugh!
What do these words mean
Shorty (Not Short i assume)
Oh yea and these songs with girls voices enhanced with a computer...Do they want your ears to bleed and that milkshake woman...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_barf.gif (God we need a smiley that puts a gun to it's head and then BAM)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pancake on 2004-04-21 21:22 ]</font>

Fitty cent is a fuckin moron plain and simple. His only good song was wangsta
Snoop dog was a drug dealer and spent time in jail. His music is simply a story or message to the youth saying this is what could happen to you. He cleaned up his ways and every "hooker" in his video is chosen by his wife. he doesn't even smoke weed anymore, but he's telling his tale...saying that he can't tell his is as stupid as Robert Frost's poetry which btw most people hasn't even read and that dude has hardly any good poetry and was obviously acid tripping

LoTR is EDIT..read the book, become a director, till then shut up
Star Wars...Matters what your talking about, but even george lucas has straight up said it was based off the Arthorian Legends, but the movies have been so hyped and have been so worthless to what people are expecting

what does shorty mean? Come on man your so called intelligent. It's all over the place and you can't figure this out? Shorty means a female friend to some, some it means girl friend ussually but some use it for just friend in general. Educate yourself on the english language before you start dissing "made up" words as most the words in the english language are made up and are legit uses of the language. In fact that is what make the english language so versatile is the plethora of minds that created and not just some council telling us what is and isn't proper. if you want that go to france.

As for what happened to classic music? Listen again to the songs you block out, most of these are inspired by those classical pieces. Punk rock, metal, and so many others are simply under apreciated for what they are because people like you are ignorant of anything accept what they like. Read the lyrics one day, read the music the next. THen you'll understand what your missing. I'm not saying all contemporary music great, but you need to distinguish between what is good and what you like. You obviously can't.

If nothing elso it's not my generation that "sucks", but rather just you and your group of anti-social, prejudiced, ignorance that does. It's pretty sad when you're trying to make a point about how my generation aren't creative and shouldn't create words to use in every day language when you yourself post in the topic using one of these many creative new words that my generation brought to you. And until you get in your head that the world is actually BETTER because of Rap, then you can just blow me, because you are nothing but the lothesome idiot that you try to say they are.

oh yeah and as for not being racist...well we'll just ignore the fact that you don't even know what your talking about to begin with and then ignore the fact that everthing you attacked came from black culture. EDIT

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saladwood on 2004-04-22 10:01 ]</font>

Outrider
Apr 22, 2004, 11:55 AM
On 2004-04-22 08:45, DurakkenX wrote:
LoTR is EDIT..read the book, become a director, till then shut up
Star Wars...Matters what your talking about, but even george lucas has straight up said it was based off the Arthorian Legends, but the movies have been so hyped and have been so worthless to what people are expecting

Um... yeah. That's really the only part that I'm gonna respond to, but you might want to consider editing out those ethnic slurs at the bottom.

I'd just like to hear how Lord of the Rings is EDIT: STOOPID?

And I don't understand where you're going with your Star Wars comment.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saladwood on 2004-04-22 09:59 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Outrider on 2004-04-22 13:24 ]</font>

Saladwood
Apr 22, 2004, 11:58 AM
DurakkenX, calm down, and read the rules, and REALLY watch what you say. Warning +1

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saladwood on 2004-04-22 10:01 ]</font>

DurakkenX
Apr 22, 2004, 01:45 PM
uh they were used properly, saying them and them to offend someone is totally different...I'm pretty sure saying Japanese in any form is offensive considering they don't call themselves japan nor anything like japan...

how is it stupid..i never said it was stupid..i just said it was below par and if that's as far as you read or understood that just proves why this topic is inane...

LoTR the movies are a hugely over hyped piece of crap. The books are great if you don't mind the totally neglect that Tolkien had for actual mythology while using the names of mythology

derBauer
Apr 22, 2004, 02:15 PM
Snoop Dogg does still smoke weed, I've seen him do it with my own eyes. I would give a picture but 1) I was earched for cameras and 2) If I got the picture taken, the camera would have broken off my face and stuck up my ass.

Murdercall
Apr 22, 2004, 02:44 PM
On 2004-04-22 07:58, Balthor_The_Defiled wrote:

This is funny.

Oh you do?!

Bitch. Bitch. Bitch.

What's the point of doing it, live with it dumbass, it's there in your country to stay. (For now anyway)

And quite the reliable source you chose for an example of all this. Oh ebaumsworld.

How come no one complains about these people with long dyed black hair in all black clothes that listen to rock bands, stop hating & making jokes on a fad because you don't like it.

Shattered_weasel
Apr 22, 2004, 03:46 PM
On 2004-04-22 12:44, Murdercall wrote:

This is funny.

Oh you do?!

Bitch. Bitch. Bitch.

How come no one complains about these people with long dyed black hair in all black clothes that listen to rock bands, stop hating & making jokes on a fad because you don't like it.

Cause they are hypocrits. They all have sand in ther vaginas.

Pancake
Apr 22, 2004, 06:50 PM

This is funny.

Oh you do?!

Bitch. Bitch. Bitch.

Oh you live in Russia? Wow this dosn't concern you then. It's nothing like Russia over here. Wait till it moves to your country.

Outrider
Apr 22, 2004, 11:28 PM
On 2004-04-22 16:50, Pancake wrote:
Oh you live in Russia? Wow this dosn't concern you then. It's nothing like Russia over here. Wait till it moves to your country.

What the heck are you talking about?

Pancake
Apr 23, 2004, 07:48 PM
On 2004-04-22 21:28, Outrider wrote:

On 2004-04-22 16:50, Pancake wrote:

What the heck are you talking about?

That person thinks they know what they are talking about. But is from Russia. Probaly someone from Europe that thinks ALL Americans are stupid and boo out National Anthom. My point is they don't know what is going on around America because they don't live in America.

Balthor
Apr 23, 2004, 08:46 PM
That person thinks they know what they are talking about. But is from Russia. Probaly someone from Europe that thinks ALL Americans are stupid and boo out National Anthom. My point is they don't know what is going on around America because they don't live in America.

Hey stupid ass, I lived in L.A. 4 years ago before I came back home. Know your facts before you spout off your flaps. Idiot.

It's good having a comrade also that studies world cultures.

You are one fucking cry baby, I can already imagine what sparked this topic. Did some big bad bully in his "bling bling" beat your ass at school and take your milk money?

There's much worse in the world then people wearing excessive ammounts of jewelery, and talking ebonics. Do something more productive with your time then hating on others style, like making plans to make a noose.

You let this bother you way to much you over sensitive pansy. Go fuck your self with a steak knife already and relieve us of your whiny blasphemy.

Ness
Apr 23, 2004, 09:14 PM
He does have a point thoguth, Balthor, ebonics do get annoying. They are even more annoying when you consider that fact that most of the modern "ebonics" were made up by white people.

KodiaX987
Apr 23, 2004, 09:26 PM
If people hate Ebonics so much, why doesn't the language die then? I mean, if no one wants to hear it or speak it, then it SHOULD be gone, am I correct?

Yet, Ebonics still exists.

I think our only solution is to call upon a good apocalypse. Gentlemen, to your bomb shelters...

Ness
Apr 23, 2004, 09:48 PM
On 2004-04-23 19:26, KodiaX987 wrote:
If people hate Ebonics so much, why doesn't the language die then? I mean, if no one wants to hear it or speak it, then it SHOULD be gone, am I correct?

Yet, Ebonics still exists.

I think our only solution is to call upon a good apocalypse. Gentlemen, to your bomb shelters...

I'm not talking about general ebonics, I'm talking aobut "modern ebonics," the kind of stuff people get from MTV and BET. That won't go away until the rap fad dies down.

WraithVerge
Apr 24, 2004, 10:43 AM
That won't go away until the rap fad dies down.

which most likely isn't going to happen for a LONG while....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WraithVerge on 2004-04-24 08:43 ]</font>

DarthFomar
Apr 24, 2004, 12:35 PM
Yeah...well I say...where's the Apocalypse we were promised. I mean the way the world is now...we aren't gonna last much longer...everyone hates everyone, no one does anything good anymore and its a miracle if they do...*listen to this, my family was stranded on the highway for 5 hours and we were to far away from any station, etc.; and no one stopped to help at all*.

And all the other crap that is happening around the world is just making it worse...I'm not gonna mention the biggest of them all *because it may offend someone* but let's just say it has to do with the marital status.

All of these things represent the beggining of the end...maybe a giant meteor will destroy the Earth...hundreds, or thousands of years from now...who knows.

Pancake
Apr 24, 2004, 06:36 PM
On 2004-04-23 18:46, Balthor_The_Defiled wrote:

Hey stupid ass, I lived in L.A. 4 years ago before I came back home. Know your facts before you spout off your flaps. Idiot.

You are one fucking cry baby, I can already imagine what sparked this topic. Did some big bad bully in his "bling bling" beat your ass at school and take your milk money?

There's much worse in the world then people wearing excessive ammounts of jewelery, and talking ebonics. Do something more productive with your time then hating on others style, like making plans to make a noose.

You let this bother you way to much you over sensitive pansy. Go fuck your self with a steak knife already and relieve us of your whiny blasphemy.

Wow you have flammed me what 6 times in this topic? 6 Warnings? You only get three? Someone is asking for a ban YOU

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pancake on 2004-04-24 16:38 ]</font>

Shattered_weasel
Apr 24, 2004, 06:43 PM
On 2004-04-24 16:36, Pancake wrote:

On 2004-04-23 18:46, Balthor_The_Defiled wrote:

Wow you have flammed me what 6 times in this topic? 6 Warnings? You only get three? Someone is asking for a ban YOU

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pancake on 2004-04-24 16:38 ]</font>

1. That was one lame ass comeback.
2. You provoked it.
3. You better go fuck yourself with the steak knife before Balthor gets ya.

lolita edit:

look you're flaming and flamebaiting as well and it wasn't necessary. and you're up to 3 warnings. the next offense, you're out of here. either learn to abide by the rules or don't be banned.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-04-25 08:36 ]</font>

Pancake
Apr 24, 2004, 06:47 PM
What the hell is going on here. Points to Forum name, RANTS! Not Flames!

DurakkenX
Apr 24, 2004, 07:20 PM
*points to topic* RANTS...not stupid hick bitching

Shattered_weasel
Apr 24, 2004, 07:38 PM
On 2004-04-24 17:20, DurakkenX wrote:

Ok dude. You ruined it. You crossed the line and fucked it up. Now go into your cornor and cry.

ERS
Apr 24, 2004, 07:45 PM
On 2004-04-24 17:38, Shattered_weasel wrote:

On 2004-04-24 17:20, DurakkenX wrote:

Ok dude. You ruined it. You crossed the line and fucked it up. Now go into your cornor and cry.

Yes, you killed it DurakkenX.

But face it Pancake, Balthor owned you.

geewj
Apr 24, 2004, 08:40 PM
Balthor, don't flame.

Warning +1

Everyone else: if someone flames someone don't jump in on it like vultures.

Locked for now.