PDA

View Full Version : EP3-Card: What am i doing wrong.

Hayden22
Apr 17, 2004, 01:14 PM
I have been playing for a while now just over 200hrs and im 14 online and 65 offline but when i play offline no matter what i play (story,free battle) i only ever seem to get the same s and ss cards.
Infact i have never got an s or ss card in free battle (single,quest or multiplayer).
And in story i only ever get chaos bringer, pyscho wand evil curst and chaos bringer+ i have had about 5 of these each.
Can someone please help me so i can get more of these cards things like dark flow, meteor, bridge and all the other s and ss.

[img]

Eps 1n2
Dante lvl 152 Ramar
Tyrant lvl 145 Hucast
Nosferatu lvl 86 Fomar
Eps 3
Tyrant
Online 14
Offline 65

Chance favours the prepared mind.

jeffersonfan
Apr 17, 2004, 01:24 PM
I'm 25 offline and all i have is the Psycho wand, there are some S cards that are just alot more common than the others, and thats y u have so many of those

Arislan
Apr 17, 2004, 01:37 PM
That would be correct. Many of the S rank cards are only available online, or through a transformation of a R2 or R1 card.
The SS cards, barring the "common 5" are all incredibly rare. On the order of magnitude of Ancient Saber and Recobox rare.

Alisha
Apr 17, 2004, 04:12 PM
ive managed to get 3 S/SS cards in free battle
Dark Meteor
Ap Absorbtion
Delbiter

within a week i should be about lvl 100 offline O_O

Hayden22
Apr 18, 2004, 05:49 AM
the 3 cards that you got in free battle, was that in 1p 2p or quest?

Arislan
Apr 18, 2004, 01:46 PM
No difference in quest or normal free battle, just that you're doing quests. Any of those 3 could be gained either way, through 1P multi or 2P multi, with about the same rarity.