PDA

View Full Version : Should I redue my lvl100?

Brex546
Apr 17, 2004, 01:38 PM
Sounds crazy but I believe I have a good reason. My HUmar's section ID is Greenhill, not good for a hunter, but i spent so much on him. I ranked in like 196 hours on him. I can't decide so I'm leaving it to u guys. Personally, I think I should and of course I'd x-fer everything b4 hand if you choose to.

VioletSkye
Apr 17, 2004, 01:45 PM
Unless you have no room to create a new char on your memory card, I'd say keep him. Greenill has some really great drops that another char could use later on. If you already have 4 chars on your memory card and want to keep the others, then see about getting a new memory card. Although it doesn't take all that long to reach level 100, its still nice to have as many section ID's in Ult as you can get.

cHaOsMaZtA
Apr 17, 2004, 01:48 PM
Don't do it. I deleted my 1st character, a viridia humar, because I thought I was supposed to have a "hunter" id like oran, skyly, or whitill. Then I found out about the good drops virida has and I wish I didn't delete him.

Brex546
Apr 17, 2004, 01:59 PM
The thing is I keep gettin guns I can't use like Justys and Wals' and I do have a Ranger though but I still feel i should change but so far 1-1. O and another thing, I really can't go far in ult since my wep suks. Delbaser sheild and saber only 1419 atp :

Jae
Apr 17, 2004, 02:06 PM
Level 100 and 196 hours isn't a whole lot of time in the long run. Don't delete him, but make a new character in a new slot and just transfer your stuff over. You'll probably hit lvl 100 again in less than half the time.

Cheep
Apr 17, 2004, 02:09 PM
Thats not a good reason. Keep him,make another if you want. Greenil isn't that bad,you could trade what you find if you really want. It'd come in handy when making a ranger. My sisters hunewearl is a grennil,my ramarl is pinkal,and my brothers ramar is a redria. None of these are good for our classes,but we manage and we're all over 140. My sister found us justys,but she's trying to find some better guns. I found a bunch of stuff for my sisters fonewearl and our other forces and lots of other stuff. My brother found a lavis cannon and...well,nothing else but tsts not the point. The point is at level 100 you've invested alot of time and effort to the character and you shouldn't remake it. If you can go online you can join teams of another section id if you really want.

iamfanboy
Apr 17, 2004, 02:12 PM
Umm...

That combo together gives you something like 736 ATP all told if you use them both.

There aren't that many better weapons aside from super-rare stuff like Lavis Cannon, TJ sword (hacked), maybe Asuka if you've got a good /Battle unit, Black King Bar...

I've got a Red Sword stuffed into my box because the Delsaber's pair is better than that, I've got a Yamato +60 that's just too slow for Ultimate so it's stuffed away...

Of course, if you're never going to get a Ranger and all the guns are REALLY that annoying, then go ahead and remake 'im. Looking at the rare list, almost everything on Ultimate is of little use to you (aside from pipeable God/Lucks and Guard Waves!), and you'd probably be better off with a better section ID especially if you're not going online.

...But you're going to be using that Delsaber's pair for quite a while; with that low ATP requirement and the way it jumps up so greatly when you equip both, it'll still be the best weapon you see for a long, long time.

Atlas
Apr 17, 2004, 02:19 PM
On 2004-04-17 11:59, Brex546 wrote:
The thing is I keep gettin guns I can't use like Justys and Wals' and I do have a Ranger though but I still feel i should change but so far 1-1. O and another thing, I really can't go far in ult since my wep suks. Delbaser sheild and saber only 1419 atp :

If you play online, keep him! The fun of being online is trading with other people for weapons! I have a Red Saber +45 that I would trade! Keep him!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Atlas on 2004-04-17 12:21 ]</font>

Bender202
Apr 17, 2004, 02:21 PM
From what u have just said, i wouldnt make a new char especially since your already to ult.

Brex546
Apr 17, 2004, 04:04 PM
On 2004-04-17 12:06, Jae wrote:
Level 100 and 196 hours isn't a whole lot of time in the long run. Don't delete him, but make a new character in a new slot and just transfer your stuff over. You'll probably hit lvl 100 again in less than half the time.

C, thats what i mean. i could do it in half the time and i have 4 chars on my memory card already

3v1L19
Apr 17, 2004, 04:55 PM
I also say no didnt vote though...dont feel like it...but I dont liek deleting chars if you ahve to get a new memory card you can always use more memory cards!

Saffran
Apr 18, 2004, 12:17 AM
Just get another memory card... why waste the 200 hours you've spent in that character?

Cheep
Apr 18, 2004, 01:14 AM
On 2004-04-17 14:04, Brex546 wrote:

On 2004-04-17 12:06, Jae wrote:

C, thats what i mean. i could do it in half the time and i have 4 chars on my memory card already

You really don't care at all about your characters do you...>.>

EJ
Apr 18, 2004, 03:02 AM
what are your other character section ID?

Brex546
Apr 18, 2004, 08:52 AM
OK! the polls are in and the no's win smoething-4! ok so i will not delete my HUmar than and mayb just use him for rare runs mayb http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif ill try to get him in ult ruins but no chance since those robots pwn me everytime :

SJ
Apr 18, 2004, 09:36 AM
Heh the best stuf in my opinion for a hu is mechs and a god arm or two, you'll kick ass.....I do http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Fr0zenFear
Apr 18, 2004, 09:50 AM
Keeo your current Hunter, and just create a new one with the Section ID that you fancy. He doesn't have to pay for not being the ID that you wanted. Plus, you have three other classes to choose from.

3v1L19
Apr 18, 2004, 10:14 AM
On 2004-04-18 07:50, Fr0zenFear wrote:
Keeo your current Hunter, and just create a new one with the Section ID that you fancy. He doesn't have to pay for not being the ID that you wanted. Plus, you have three other classes to choose from.

I really feel the need to note that section ID isnt the biggest deal here and if your not the one making the room then your ID has 0% affect. Maybe you should just join other peoples rooms and stop being so petty, maybe?