PDA

View Full Version : Download Quest and Availablilities

PSO_Komodo
Apr 17, 2004, 02:42 PM
Is there no quests to download for US version? Will there ever be?

Also I was reading the availabilities guide and under the section Offline Multi 2 to 4 Players, does that mean you have to have 2 human players to get those cards? I've obtained some of those cards already without a human player but then I still need some of the most common of those cards.

And finally is there a list anywhere of all the E cards that are obtainable so far and how to get them?

Thx.

Arislan
Apr 17, 2004, 03:08 PM
There are currently 2 downloadable quests available, Future Bullet and Future Forecast.
They are available from doing the Episode 1 and 2 quest "Blue Star Memories" and getting the two ket items from completing it. A guide for that is here:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2001

There is another quest that should be out after the server maintenance on Tuesday. The name is unknown, but its going to be the first US exclusive DL quest, hosted by Game Informer.

You can play Multiplayer with one controller. You just use 1 controller for two players, and need 2 to play 4, hotseat style. As for obtainable cards, if you find one in another mode that's listed in that guide, as a standard card (IE not through transformation), let me know. The guide is a bit outdated, being from JP release and before many of thte online availabilities were changed.

In the case of E cards, just look at the card database on the site, any cards with N/A as their number are E rank. Each of those has it's method of obtaining within the description for the card.

PSO_Komodo
Apr 17, 2004, 04:06 PM
Thx for all that. Dont know if I'll be able to that unless my ep3 serial will work on my PAL ep1&2.

The cards I found were DB Saber and Slicer of Assassin, forgot which modes though.

Getintothegame
Apr 17, 2004, 05:53 PM
Sorry, It won't work. The US checks for US HL, and PAL checks for PAL HL, etc.