PDA

View Full Version : Gimmee, gimmee, gimmee...WTF ???!!!

merlin
Apr 23, 2001, 06:57 PM
Sunday night I could'nt find anyone to hang out with so I thought I'd do my "boy scout" duty and help some people level up. I created an "open" game on hard and sat back and waited. Well....I dont know whether it's because I'm level 94 or what, but EVERYONE who jumped in had gimmee,gimmee gimmee as their first thought. WTF...when Merlin was coming up through the ranks, someone was kind enough to donate an angel mind to help with his spells. I remember being eternally grateful, ESPECIALLY since I had'nt asked for it at all!!! I really appreciated it when people took the time to level me up...( it got me where I am today)...and people gave me free ADVICE, not guns, guns, guns, money,money, money, mags,mags,mags.!!!! A VERY wise PSOW regular member wrote once that you should'nt give them anything, and after Sunday night, I'm starting to agree. You should have seen these mid-20 levels fighting and swearing over MESETA, for Christs sake !!!! Is this the type of gamer we're going to be seeing. F-CK the person who ever started throwing duped spread needles around because now that seems to be the focus of the game for the newbies!!! Is it just me or is this commonplace???