PDA

View Full Version : DC: my hucast

psoDCforever
Apr 17, 2004, 06:27 PM
Ya so i have this hucast in ult mines. Thing is i cant beat those stupid machines! Im lvl 101 with 180 pow on my mag red handgun with 45% machine and i only do around 50-150 dmg. oh yeah im bluefull too. Any help would be nice

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: psoDCforever on 2004-04-17 16:31 ]</font>

Eclypse
Apr 17, 2004, 06:50 PM
You still play the DC version, that's dedication.

psoDCforever
Apr 17, 2004, 07:03 PM
ya lol my parents wont let me get xbox or gc cause i have ps2 and thats enough i guess.

Aztec_Mystic
Apr 17, 2004, 08:00 PM
Well you see I'm in a very similar position right now, the only exception is that I'm an RAmar and I'm lvl 108. The jump between caves and mines seems a little bit harder then the others, the better thing I can think of us to do is to lvl up a bit more believe me. I can't keep standed up when I'm hit by the machines even with my deband lvl 15...

psoDCforever
Apr 17, 2004, 08:06 PM
ya i got about halfway through mines then got to a sinow red +10 gilchics, i died in like 2 secs lol. man stupid mines

Hrith
Apr 17, 2004, 08:14 PM
1) Lv up way more, even if you can legitly max your stats at your Lv on DC, you are gonna need way more HP.

2) You said Bluefull... here are the easy drops for you :
Barble - Red Handgun
Gulgus - Red Saber

Vulmer - Red Dagger
Crimson Assassin - Red Sword

Merlan - Imperial Pick

Yeah, PSO DC sucks, dunno why I played it so much x_X

Robo47
Apr 17, 2004, 11:48 PM
Well, What I can say is, make use of your Traps, Confuse and freeze mostly, pluck them off when enemies are fighting eachother http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif, freeze the harded to beat enemies(the Sinows) and just circle the Baranz's.

You made me think about my HUcast... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif jk

Saffran
Apr 18, 2004, 12:11 AM
Well, the Hucast has a big problem : no Shifta. But don't worry : I could clear the Mines while doing even less damage than you with my HUmar WITH Shifta and Zalure, so believe me, it's possible. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif Vol Opt has less defense than the Gilchichs, somehow. (on the other hand, I had Resta)
I've never played a cyborg on Ultimate, are there any Zalure traps? It's the only thing I could think of...

As for the Ramar playing, you really, REALLY want to fall after each and every hit. That leaves you invincible for 2 seconds, during which you can cast Resta. You can also cast Zalure or Jellen before getting hit again...

As for the Red Sinow : if it's alone, enter the room and position yourself just behind an angle. Behind a wall, or at the edge of the entrance bridge. The Sinow will fall off, take its aim at you for a jump... and won't jump. It's going to walk up to you in a straight line, and will be blocked at the other end of the angle. If you're at the edge of a wall, you might not be able to hit it with Barta or your gun (need a partisan), but it works 100% in the rooms with "bridges" at the beginning.

And don't worry : the gap is even bigger between Mines and Ruins. Just takle them one step at a time...

psoDCforever
Apr 18, 2004, 02:00 PM
thx for the help. Man now that you mention it i havent even thought of the ruins, well one step at a time i guess

Boxblaster666
Apr 18, 2004, 02:15 PM
wait. You said you were lv. 101 on dreamcast. I thought it only went to 100. And for advice. Use guns, stay cautious.

The_Pea_Guy
Apr 18, 2004, 06:24 PM
On 2004-04-18 12:15, Boxblaster666 wrote:
wait. You said you were lv. 101 on dreamcast. I thought it only went to 100.

If his level exceeds over 100 then he's definately playing ver.2 of PSO on the Dreamcast.

psoDCforever
Apr 18, 2004, 07:00 PM
hey while im here i was wondering how i could get a mag with mylla and youlla. With most points to power since my ata is maxed and i have no use for mind, thx in advance

The_Pea_Guy
Apr 18, 2004, 09:05 PM
On 2004-04-18 17:00, psoDCforever wrote:
hey while im here i was wondering how i could get a mag with mylla and youlla. With most points to power since my ata is maxed and i have no use for mind, thx in advance

To get a Hunter mag to learn the Photon Blast Mylla and Youlla you need to evolve it to a Vuda at lvl 35. Make sure that its MIND is higher than its ATK and DEX.

For more information on mags, check this page out.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?section=Mags&op=viewtopsection

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Pea_Guy on 2004-04-18 19:07 ]</font>

PurplePower1
Apr 19, 2004, 11:49 AM
On 2004-04-17 16:27, psoDCforever wrote:
Ya so i have this hucast in ult mines. Thing is i cant beat those stupid machines! Im lvl 101 with 180 pow on my mag red handgun with 45% machine and i only do around 50-150 dmg. oh yeah im bluefull too. Any help would be nice

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: psoDCforever on 2004-04-17 16:31 ]</font>

i am sorry but i always thought that mags couldn't get over lvl 100? i may be wrong

psoDCforever
Apr 19, 2004, 03:02 PM
no mags go to lvl 200. anyways yesterday i grew two levels and so i went to the batthroom and when i came back i sat on my controller and soft reseted the game...ouch, i lost a twinkle star that i found but oh well.

Saffran
Apr 19, 2004, 07:16 PM
Mags go to level 200. I have 2 of those, I should know http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
But the best you can get an ability would be lv 195, I guess. I don't know of a single item that only raises Defense (which would allow a 200/0/0/0 mag, I guess - not that you'd want one).

The mag with S/D is a good idea. You can also try to push your ATP skyhigh (5/195/0/0) but I don't know how much it helps...