PDA

View Full Version : HUmar vs. HUnewearl: Which is better?

Zinger314
Apr 17, 2004, 08:20 PM
Topic. Here is a list with some advantages of each (over the other competitor):

HUmar:

Higher ATA
Higher ATP
Higher HP
Can consume more materials

HUnewearl:

MUCH higher MST
MUCH higher TP
Level 20 Techs
Shifta and Deband
TP Recovery
Much Cuter.

My vote goes for the HUnewearl, as long as you have a decent leveled Shifta/Deband.

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 17, 2004, 08:27 PM
Humar only gets 1 more ATA LoL

HUnewearl Max ATA 199
Humar MAX ATA 200

Id go with Hunewearl on this one,Ofcourse only humar can use Zanba, but its a tuff weapon to come across,unless you have a yellowboze but i spoz even that could be a pain the butt to get.Since i refuse to do Ultimate Seabed,i hate that level with a passion.
Only Hunewearl can use Heart of Poumn which is quite an easy find and one of the neatest looking weapons.
Overall go with HUnwearl(skyly) or (Redria)

Zinger314
Apr 17, 2004, 08:34 PM
On 2004-04-17 18:27, NiNeTeeN69 wrote:
Humar only gets 1 more ATA LoL

HUnewearl Max ATA 199
Humar MAX ATA 200I was basing it WITHOUT materials. HUnewearls have a max ATA at lv. 200 of 147, while HUmars have an ATA of 74. But, since that doesn't factor Mags, I suppose you are right.

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 17, 2004, 08:40 PM
Overall HUnewearls MST shifta/ deband...Jellen/zalure bonus will make her stronger than HUmar, he only has lvl 15 techs while HUnewearl has 20.

Sharkyland
Apr 17, 2004, 08:57 PM
HUnewearl~!

Jason
Apr 17, 2004, 08:59 PM
I do think HUnewearl is better, but HUmar is still my favorite. I already have myself a female elf: FOnewearl. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Dragon_Ash
Apr 17, 2004, 09:13 PM
well.. i got board of my humar when he hit levle 136... and that was just one.. as for my hunewearl, i still use her from time to time... but i only have one humar... and i four hunewearls... need i say more? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

other than looking cute, being able to hold their own with shifta and deband and like iamfanboy said

"If I'm going to watch some character's keister shake for hours on end, I'd much rather it were a shapely female keister, not a homely male butt."

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Dana
Apr 17, 2004, 09:22 PM
i have a HUnewearl and i can truly say that when i compare her to ANY HUmar then i just laught......she has WAY more mst, techs LV.20 including resta which is a help, she is female(enought said) and she can never be traped away from pioneer if you have a ryuker. she may have less ATA and HP but thats why there are god/hp, god/arms, dex on a mag and hp materials. ans she can use some cool weapons all to herself.

Dragon_Ash
Apr 17, 2004, 09:41 PM
oh.. i forgot to mention some of the ubder cool weapons Hune's can use... like heart of poumn and the real nei's claw and since HUne's have higher mst at a much earlier level than Humar', they can use weapons like elysion and holy ray much earlier

and though they may not have much ata and hp, like Dana_ranger stated, hp and ata units can be use to boost those stats, also hp mats could also benefit a hunewearl as well as high hit percent weapons http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

astuarlen
Apr 17, 2004, 09:42 PM
I was basing it WITHOUT materials. HUnewearls have a max ATA at lv. 200 of 147, while HUmars have an ATA of 174. But, since that doesn't factor Mags, I suppose you are right.
Materials? But there are no Dex/ATA mats. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
Anyway, shouldn't the ATA difference be the same at 200 w/ mags or w/out mags? o_O

iamfanboy
Apr 17, 2004, 09:46 PM
*points at sig again*

Need I say more?

You don't get a much homelier butt than that of the HUmar, that's for sure. Ewww...

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 17, 2004, 11:40 PM
On 2004-04-17 19:13, Dragon_Ash wrote:
well.. i got board of my humar when he hit levle 136... and that was just one.. as for my hunewearl, i still use her from time to time... but i only have one humar... and i four hunewearls... need i say more? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

other than looking cute, being able to hold their own with shifta and deband and like iamfanboy said

"If I'm going to watch some character's keister shake for hours on end, I'd much rather it were a shapely female keister, not a homely male butt."

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

well i use a HUcast, and i have to stare at his cyber ass for like hundreds of hours, but i mean thats ok right? Hes just a piece of metal afterall LoL

Dragon_Ash
Apr 18, 2004, 12:04 AM
well, what ever floats ya boat http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

i prefer to gawk at my hunewearls than my humar... but that's just me... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

i've made 1/12 of my characters male and the rest female XD

PJ
Apr 18, 2004, 12:26 AM
On 2004-04-17 19:46, iamfanboy wrote:
You don't get a much homelier butt than that of the HUmar, that's for sure. Ewww...

RAmar? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Anyways, I have both cahracters. HUnewearls are cuter, males have cooler looking animations IMO (Of course, not as useful as female animations, but the male ones are cooler @_@), both jsut as fun as eachother, my opinion.

Of course, I'm currently having more fun with my HUmar, but that's because I just discovered how cool the Guard Wave is on him http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Cheep
Apr 18, 2004, 12:55 AM
I'm not sure if cute is thhe word to describe most hunewearls,but...
I like them better for their techs and theey aren't that much worse than a humar. Ash,the ultra noob cpu, has probably scared me from ever really liking to play humars as much as I do other classes. I also need my s/d actualy I've never played a hunewearl... My little humar is cute,well as cute as humars get... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Evil_Althena8
Apr 18, 2004, 01:55 AM
HUnewearl, hands down beats HUmar by looks alone. But besides that, the extra MST is nice, and the level 20 techs. Most of all, Shifta and Deband are very nice.

Nai_Calus
Apr 18, 2004, 03:04 AM
Which is better entirely depends.

You cannot say that one is hands-down better in all situations. Many times a HUmar is better, many times a HUnewearl is better.

For soloing offline, it's moot, all classes can solo effectively offline. All.

For soloing online, HUnewearl, due to the S/D/J/Z factor and such. Both will have a while to wait before they can do it effectively.

For a team, it depends on the other members.

If you have a good support Force, then the HUnewearl is all but worthless. She's a mediocre Hunter at best. A HUmar will serve you far better with his vastly superior ATP to soak up the FO's S/D. Even with a HUnewearl's or RAmarl's S/D, the HUmar will still do more damage in a team. If there is no other source of S/D, then the HUnewearl is more useful, PROVIDED that she serves the role of Force. Otherwise she's deadweight better filled by a HUcast who will actually do damage. If she's not keeping up the S/D/J/Z if there's no FO, IMO a HUnewearl is worthless in a team.

Basically it boils down to solo, HUnewearl better, team, HUmar better unless no FO.

For cmode HUmar is a bit less painful if you're going to use either. HUnewearl starts off badly and lacks both ATP and ATA. Both android Hunters pwn them, but HUmar is a better choice.

HUmar has vastly superior ATA growth. At max they're 1 apart, but HUmar reaches his max far easier. At L124 you can max a HUmar's ATA without any sepecial hoops - 52 DEX on your Mag, which will eventually be the only ATA boost you need as HUmar is a mere 26 off max at L200, plus two God/Arms which can be shed as you rack up levels and base ATA. HUnewearl takes about that at -max- base ATA.

HUmar has second best ATP in game at max, as well. HUnewearl is worst of Hunters(Hell, RAcast has more ATP)...

As an all-around class, HUnewearl is better as she can ghetto being everything. She pays for this by being weak at what she is. She's a good character, but not a good Hunter. Whereas as an all-around character, HUmar isn't that great, but he's a very strong Hunter. You really can't compare the two as they're both designed to be very different things. HUnewearl balanced for solo, HUmar balanced for team.

As for the HUnewearl only weapons... Um, well, they're not very good. Claws are not a good weapon class. They hit 3 times, and have akward animations.

*shrug*

Dana
Apr 18, 2004, 05:30 AM
i have to disagree with your 'evaluation' that the animations for claws are bad, for the most part you right but if you have enought ata to do a successful hard-hard-normal combo, you can hit effectively....but i have heart of poumn and kasami bracer, i think they are both quike, i notice the heart of poumn, but can't really tell about the bracer?, back to the topic, if you fast enought any weapon is good.

TiRune
Apr 18, 2004, 05:46 AM
lol, FoNewearl weaps are bad.... Have u ever used one? If you time it correctly, you can hit every enemy without being hit with your weaps, Heart of Poumn is pure pwn4g3 on a HuNewearl and her dual saber animation is sickening good also (and looks great http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif).

Fr0zenFear
Apr 18, 2004, 07:40 AM
I don't like the way my HUnewearl Buffy swings her Dragon Slayer, Flowen's Sword, etc. The whole sword animation is going down the toilet for HUnewearls if you ask me... The Double Saber animation isn't that bad, though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

3v1L19
Apr 18, 2004, 10:23 AM
Ok, Maybe I havent made this clear in the past..I truly wish that I could just lock topics like this...

THINGS LIKE THIS ARE 100% OPINION. THERE IS NO BETTER ONE IF YOU THINK THAT ITS BECUASE YOU USE ONE OR THE OTHER.

Its opinion people now please stop making these stupid whos better then who topics TOTTALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES.

Jason
Apr 18, 2004, 10:25 AM
On 2004-04-18 05:40, Fr0zenFear wrote:
I don't like the way my HUnewearl Buffy swings her Dragon Slayer, Flowen's Sword, etc. The whole sword animation is going down the toilet for HUnewearls if you ask me... The Double Saber animation isn't that bad, though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Twin Saber animation. Double Saber is a name of the Twin Saber weapon (which I know you knew that). Just thought to clear that up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jason on 2004-04-18 08:27 ]</font>

Stingray
Apr 18, 2004, 11:00 AM
Ian-KunX hits the nail on the head.... if solo or in a team without a force: HUwearal is better... If in a team with a force: HUmar is better.

In C-mode a HUwearal is worthless if there is a Force playing b/c the force gets all the spells and fluids, and the HUwearal's low health makes her vernable to some bosses compaired to the HUmar.

Siris
Apr 18, 2004, 11:01 AM
HUnewearl! Unless you're a dupe user and then you'll need to use a HUmar.

KingChaos
Apr 18, 2004, 02:07 PM
IMO humars are too easy and very boring

3v1L19
Apr 18, 2004, 03:46 PM
DAMNIT PEOPLE STOP WITH THIS STUFF DONT BASH OTHER PEOPLES CHARACTERS. No were does it say that humars use dupes plently of humars are legits. Just seems that most begginer characters pick humars becuase they are COOL[u]

Neith
Apr 20, 2004, 03:25 PM
HUnewearl, ive had about 4, but can never get a HUmar going really, find HUnewearls more fun to use, loads of costumes if u get bored as well, that's always a bonus.

PurplePower1
Apr 20, 2004, 10:50 PM
Although i like the way my HUmars look, very cool. a HUnewearl is much better.

lain2k3
Apr 20, 2004, 11:05 PM
Ian, you forgot the part where we point out that there are what, 7 or 8 competent Support forces online, at the most?

I ALWAYS find myself using my own support techs online, even in the presence of a FO, except when I'm with you or Kef.

Selatein
Apr 20, 2004, 11:16 PM
Wow, I'm stunned by the support of HUnewearls.

Now, first of all, the best class, or which class is better, is left up to opinion.

Now, I prefer the HUmar. His Number one set back? A lot of annoying n00bs use Humars. Therefore, HUmars are hated quite a bit.

Now, HUnewearls pass up HUmars quite a bit in the Magic Area. She's the best out of all non-Force magic users. HUmar sucks, only the RAmar is worse than him.

I would have to say that HUmars are more proficient with weapons, however. One thing is that HUmars can use weapons sooner. Shifta doesn't allow you to use a better weapon. And, in team play, the HUmar's ATP will be higher than a HUnewearls of same level.

Okay, I don't mind using Techs, I really don't. That's not what puts me off about HUnewearls. It's the fact that they have such terrible ATA! 147 max Base ATA doesn't cut it for me. I have to hit, I have to hit a lot. There's no room for missing, especially in Ultimate Ruins. I need to stun the Enemy, or I won't last too long. Sure, I have God/Arms. It's the only God Unit that I have, and I've found about 8 of them (go figure). I could put them on my HUnewearl (I do have one that I play occassionally), but I like other Units. I'd like to have a Perfect Resist in there, maybe that Hero Aility that I have. But, no, I miss too much, and if I don't, I can't use the Mech Guns that I like to (oooh, I love Mechs ^_^ *kisses his 30% Hit L&Ks*).

Now, let's take this away from the main game. Let's take this to Battle Mode. Here's the thing: A Good HUmar will Always beat a Good HUnewearl of similar Level. Know why? Because the Player vs. Player Tech use its a bit screwy. I hate it, but that's why the HUmar will win. My HUmar, with his His resistance, will be hit, endure it, cast resta (seeing as how he's done no Damage at this point, it doesn't matter that he heals the enemy), and then get close enough to the Hunewearl to do some serious damage.

Now, I won't discredit HUnewearl abilities--they have their uses. However, HUmar is my preference.

SJ
Apr 21, 2004, 04:50 AM
HUMAR HUMAR HUMAR!!!!!
I 100% despise fos cos face it, they're only useful for support.
Mst DOES NOT matter except for healing.
HUmars own every other hu (cos the most pow cant use resta...) because they are the strongest that can use resta.
Fos are meant for techs (even though I hate them.)
Ras are meant for range.
And hus are meant for POWER!!!
Don't choose a stupid lil hunewearl, go with one of the others.
What are hus for?
power.
So why choose the weakest/worst hu?
I know a lv 197 HUnewearl and I have a Humar lv140.
I do as much, sometime more dmg than her!
Now think how powerful a humar would be at that lv.
Case closed, HUMAR, HUMAR, HUMAR!!!!!
or hucaseal or hucast...

Zinger314
Apr 21, 2004, 05:50 AM
On 2004-04-21 02:50, SJ wrote:

That's a bad comparison. You might be more well equipped than the HUne. Or maybe you took in more Materials. (Or you were using a Dupe.)

And, POWER DOES NOT MATTER IN THIS GAME! (Except in Challenge mode) Only your survival does.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zinger314 on 2004-04-21 03:50 ]</font>

KaFKa
Apr 21, 2004, 05:54 AM
HUnewearl, its a no brainer

SJ
Apr 21, 2004, 06:34 AM
On 2004-04-21 03:50, Zinger314 wrote:

On 2004-04-21 02:50, SJ wrote:

That's a bad comparison. You might be more well equipped than the HUne. Or maybe you took in more Materials. (Or you were using a Dupe.)

And, POWER DOES NOT MATTER IN THIS GAME! (Except in Challenge mode) Only your survival does.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zinger314 on 2004-04-21 03:50 ]</font>

She actualy has a better weap.
Meteor Cudgel (I have Demo Comet).
And if you think I use dupes look at my sig...
Power does matter cos if you're only saying survival does, stick a ra in ult mode at lv 50 with no xtra boosts cept mag, they could survive but it would take so long to kill the enemies it would be boring.
so POWER DOES MATTER IN THIS GAME!!!!
Oh and I rarely use pow mats, for a long time now, I've been using luck and hp.
HUnewearls suck, my friend has one and has givin her a no mind 150 pow mag cos shes so weak!

SJ
Apr 21, 2004, 07:28 AM
On 2004-04-17 18:20, Zinger314 wrote:

HUmar:

Higher ATA
Higher ATP
Higher HP

HUnewearl:

MUCH higher MST
MUCH higher TP
Level 20 Techs
Shifta and Deband
TP Recovery
Much Cuter.

My vote goes for the HUnewearl, as long as you have a decent leveled Shifta/Deband.

You forgot to mention humars have better def (and evp i think...).
And on the cute thing, HUmars get the ultimate boost with the power of the Rati

SJ
Apr 21, 2004, 07:31 AM
On 2004-04-17 18:20, Zinger314 wrote:

HUmar:

Higher ATA
Higher ATP
Higher HP

HUnewearl:

MUCH higher MST
MUCH higher TP
Level 20 Techs
Shifta and Deband
TP Recovery
Much Cuter.

Nai_Calus
Apr 21, 2004, 11:05 AM
On 2004-04-20 21:05, lain2k3 wrote:
Ian, you forgot the part where we point out that there are what, 7 or 8 competent Support forces online, at the most?

I ALWAYS find myself using my own support techs online, even in the presence of a FO, except when I'm with you or Kef.

Heh, true. I play with good people too much, I guess. ^_-

And yes, support is my religion. FOmar supports, RAmarl supports, hell, I've played support HUmar before. XD Unequipped my weapon, grabbed a MIND mag and spamed J/Z/R/A like mad. My FOmar would probably easily be 4 or 5 levels higher if he actually did damage and got kill exp once in a while. He's gone from L104 to L140 almost entirely on 80% exp. XD Poor Zero.

The point still stands, though. If you can find a semi-competent team, HUmar will perform better than HUnewearl, simply because he's designed to be a Hunter, and only a Hunter.

SJ
Apr 21, 2004, 11:33 AM
On 2004-04-21 09:05, Ian-KunX wrote:

On 2004-04-20 21:05, lain2k3 wrote:

Heh, true. I play with good people too much, I guess. ^_-

And yes, support is my religion. FOmar supports, RAmarl supports, hell, I've played support HUmar before. XD Unequipped my weapon, grabbed a MIND mag and spamed J/Z/R/A like mad. My FOmar would probably easily be 4 or 5 levels higher if he actually did damage and got kill exp once in a while. He's gone from L104 to L140 almost entirely on 80% exp. XD Poor Zero.

The point still stands, though. If you can find a semi-competent team, HUmar will perform better than HUnewearl, simply because he's designed to be a Hunter, and only a Hunter.

And with the right id he can have the ultimate power of the rati!
Rati stands for 103 votes, humar wins http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

DezoPenguin
Apr 21, 2004, 11:47 AM
HUnewearl, definitely. I'm not even sure I see a contest here. The ATP difference vanishes with the application of the HUnny's Shifta (when solo, at least; of course a Force in a team will negate that) and the ATA difference is negligible when you add in a Mag. J/Z 20 is of course better than J/Z 15. TP regeneration is kind of nice if you're using the Hunny to play "baby Force" (or just for piping convenience). Being able to use more materials (for the HUmar) really just means that the base stats are that much worse, and you've gotta go find the mats to improve them.

Mostly, though, my problem with HUmars boils down to the question of "Why aren't you playing an android?" The HUmar's low-level techs don't compare as a benefit (for my mind, at least), against a HUcast's massive ATP, HUcaseal's high ATA, android HP regen, and trap use. The HUnewearl can do close to anything the HUmar can, and offers the player the option of additional play styles.

The HUmar, together with the RAmar, seem to me to be the two classes which are most about the aesthetics of playing the character ("I want to me a male human and use weapons.") than any statistical advantage. While the other classes tend to each excel in some area (or in the case of RAmarl and HUnewearl, excel in being able to be legitimate jills-of-all-trades) the HUmar and RAmar appear to largely be second-class versions of their female cousins.

And while others may differ, I definitely prefer the aesthetics of the HUnewearl to the aesthetics of the HUmar, too. ^_^

SJ
Apr 21, 2004, 02:23 PM
LOL second class to the female cousins?!?!?!?!
Even with shifta/deband humars are just as powerful.
Right here we go.
Power
HUmar > HUnewearl

Mind
HUmar < HUnewearl

Ata
HUmar > HUnewearl

Animations
HUmar = HUnewearl (some better some worse)

Ass
HUmar < HUnewearl

Ears
HUmar > HUnewearl

Mag Looks

HUmar > HUnewearl

Dragon_Ash
Apr 21, 2004, 02:33 PM
@ss and ears? since when do they come into any of this? O_o

ok, ok, so the @ss might... especially if looking at the back of humar gets boring.. but ears?

lain2k3
Apr 21, 2004, 02:36 PM
On 2004-04-21 12:23, SJ wrote:
Ears
HUmar > HUnewearl

Mag Looks

HUmar > HUnewearl

These 2 are entirely subjective. (ass is not a contest)I like Hunny mags and ears better. Humars are disgusting in terms of looks.

and, on average, Demo comet will almost always do more damage than Meteor cudgel, due to cudgels extreme atp variation. Once again, bad comparison.

Jae
Apr 21, 2004, 02:39 PM
HUnewearls just wouldn't be the same without their ears.

Ass + Ears > Spikey Hair + Dragonball Namesake

HUnewearl wins. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

DezoPenguin
Apr 21, 2004, 03:01 PM
On 2004-04-21 12:23, SJ wrote:
LOL second class to the female cousins?!?!?!?!
Even with shifta/deband humars are just as powerful.
Right here we go.

Er.

Um.

No.

That's just...not true. Period.

(BTW, it's true for RAmars and RAmarl, though. A RAmar extra ATP more than covers the difference between S15 and S20, so the RAmarl has to Zalure to get back on top.).

Here's the math for you. I've taken the base and maximum stats from the Guides here at PSOWorld at levels 50, 100, 125, 150, and 200 just because they're nice round numbers.

L50:
HUmar - 356
HUnewearl - 312
HUnewearl w/Shifta 20 - 420 (Shifta 20 is a 34.7% increase, btw)

L100:
HUmar - 596
HUnewearl - 535/720

L125:
HUmar - 677
HUnewearl - 610/822

L150:
HUmar - 777
HUnewearl - 685/923

L200:
HUmar - 943
HUnewearl - 835/1125

Maximum:
HUmar - 1397
HUnewearl -1237/1666

Not only is the Shiftaed HUnewearl better than the HUmar at every single step, the Shiftaed HUnewearl is actually than a HUcast's numbers at every one of those points except one.

Now, once you take these characters online and everybody's getting the benefit of the same Shifta, that's another story. Then the boys are dishing out the damage (and likewise, the need for the HUnewearl to use her Resta, Jellen, Zalure, and attack techs is minimized *if* the support Force is doing his/her job). In a strictly one-on-one comparison, though, the statistics are clearly in the HUnewearl's favor--meaning the HUmar had better be hunting up a Mag with Mylla&Youlla.

Zinger314
Apr 21, 2004, 03:15 PM
On 2004-04-21 05:31, SJ wrote:

HUmars have a slight EVP advantage, and HUnewearls have a slight DFP advantage, but since the difference is so small, I did not count it.

And, I would apprepricate it if you stop saying HUmar is better because of a Rati. If you want to use mindless reasons, take it somewhere else.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zinger314 on 2004-04-21 13:16 ]</font>

Ketchup345
Apr 21, 2004, 03:52 PM
On 2004-04-21 13:15, Zinger314 wrote:
HUmars have a slight EVP advantage, and HUnewearls have a slight DFP advantage, but since the difference is so small, I did not count it.

At level 100, HUnewearls have more EVP and DFP than HUmars. At level 200, that changes (HUnewearl only get higher DFP). I would say level 100 is a better comparision point than almost any other level (how many people make it to 200 legitmately in a reasonable amount of time?).

Nai_Calus
Apr 21, 2004, 04:30 PM
I think we're all missing the real point here, which is this:

It doesn't fucking matter, so shut the fuck up.

Seriously, if a L140 FOmar with 570-ish base ATP, a MIND Mag and a Twin Chakram can deal out perfectly acceptable damage to enemies, online, who the FUCK cares if HUnewearl is 'better' than HUmar? She may be better in certain situations, and he may be better than her in certain situations, but does it really matter? No. No it does not. All classes are adequete. They may not be 'good' in the sense people argue over, but they can ALL successfully hold their own or contribute to a team.

So, you know what I think on the subject, I know what you think on the subject, we've established that none of this makes a damn bit of difference, let's shut the hell up and do something more productive.

And before someone starts blabbing about it, no, the FOmar wasn't missing that much, either.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ian-KunX on 2004-04-21 14:34 ]</font>

navci
Apr 21, 2004, 05:20 PM
I wasn't aware this kinda topic still exist.

Point: No class is better than the other. Case closed.

Ryu_4
Apr 21, 2004, 07:54 PM
hunewearls for eva!

SJ
Apr 22, 2004, 03:00 AM
LoL my friend has a hunewearl and is lv120.
He has rais 2 other chars (1s almost ult) cos hes sick of her.
And some one said that hunewearls have more costumes.
Well they dont only droids do.
It all come down to opinion and heres mine.

HUnewearls are the worst HU
RAs are all ok.
FOs completely suck(unless online).
I admit if you want a melee fo, go for a HUnny but otherwise I avoid them.
(and fos are pointless on DC)