PDA

View Full Version : cursed ep2 c4 luck! Leave!!!

Jarek
Apr 17, 2004, 08:57 PM
It seems no matter how hard I try, something always happens when I'm trying to finish 2c4 and I never finish. If we're all doing well, someone will freaking DC. Or a lot of dumb mistakes will happen and the scape dolls will be used up. But it's always something.
I must've tried over 10 times, and it's hard for me to get a good 2c4 team (and yes, I do go to Acy6), let alone one that'll keep playing if we lose.

I guess I'm just feeling bummed because if I don't get it done soon, no one will want to do it because they'll all be on 2c5 and I'll be stuck on 4.
*sigh* -_-

rena-ko
Apr 18, 2004, 08:30 AM
i got the same problem, and accumulated around 20 tries before it finally worked.

my advice is: get a trusted team and play on an US server.

oh, and make sure you have a good plan (who feeds mag, who swaps mag with the ranger, who uses which weapons, who grinds what for olga) and know the tactics for olga form 1 and 2.

good luck

Rain7
Apr 20, 2004, 02:42 AM
I have only done E2C4 with a HUmar so far but I have a HUcast ready for E2C3. When I finish that I'd gladly join a game with you. I am a EU player so I don't make the US challenge night thing but alcyone is where I am 75% of the time.

Jarek
Apr 26, 2004, 05:31 AM
Ok, now tell me, if you can't even finish and you find a dark pallasch with 70% hit, something's wrong. What's worse? Finding the same thing with 100% hit and still failing. 0.o
I seriously think I'm bad luck; it's not that I'm the one failing all the time, but every single time I join a team we end up losing. I can't believe I'm stuck on such a damn stage... ._.

Deus-Irae
Apr 26, 2004, 05:44 AM
dont get bummed. its a really tough stage.

quite possibly the hardest Cmode stage out of all of them. (c6 can be a bish tho!)

lots of planning, good teamwork, and some knowledge of what to and not to do are needed.

and its Looooooong. you can be exhausted by the time you get to Olga and she is the toughest boss out of all the cmode stages. (edit: hmmm the Gryphon might be a contender for this title actually...)

the DCs are just a pain. but im of the opinion that all of the graphical detail and slowdown makes it hard to synch up everyones system and people wind up getting dropped.

im loving EP 2 cmode. it really can be quite a challenge. walks through the park are nice and all, but the feeling of accomplishment come from overcoming tough obstacles. and c4 is a tough obstacle.

good luck! look up some pro's and ask if they would mind helping out. have a seasoned team mate around can make all the difference between a nightmare and a sweet dream.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deus-Irae on 2004-04-26 03:46 ]</font>

TripleSeven
Apr 26, 2004, 01:11 PM
yup but for me the hardest thing of c4 was finding a team!

In the end i had a friend who had done it before, a suicidal jp humar and a AMAZING jp hucaseal.

The hucaseal didnt die once, we ended with a bad time but i didnt fail c4 once http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif . As the ra i just kept out of the way. Just one thing to do is dont rush into olga, you might as well of done something else for the other 1 hour or so.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TripleSeven on 2004-04-26 11:13 ]</font>

Jarek
Apr 28, 2004, 08:02 AM
As many times as I've done the stage, I actually know my way around quite well now. I guess all those hours haven't been completely wasted...