PDA

View Full Version : damn it!!!

Steal
Apr 18, 2004, 03:36 PM
i dont really have a good gun for my ramar and i seem to have the worst luck. hes a level 88 pinkal lol i no i got the usless id for him and i didnt no any better at the time so im trying to get a twin psychogun for him(its better then the justice hes using now and i thought it was easy enuff to get) but i cant find one wut the hell....im using a level 65 greenill makin runs through the spaceship v-hard mode...any other easier ways to get it is it even worth it??

Polar
Apr 18, 2004, 03:46 PM
To be hpnest, the Psycos aren't better enough than Justys to justify searching for them. It's only a few ATP... try searching for a good rifle, even a FS

EDIT: I apologise for the typos, and muddling up Justys and Justices. Sorry I offended Kef. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Polar on 2004-04-18 15:13 ]</font>

Steal
Apr 18, 2004, 03:49 PM
lol i wish, my ranger is the only one in ultamite and all he gets its force crap but im slowly gettin all my guys better. thanks...u wouldnt no its special ability would u?

Dragon_Ash
Apr 18, 2004, 04:05 PM
if your referring to the twin psychoguns, then the special for them is a beam that penetrates and hits a group of enemies, it's not that powerful, especially in ult and it's pretty inaccurate too...

Steal
Apr 18, 2004, 04:14 PM
i see i see...bah ill stick with my cannons or shots if i wanna hit multiple enemies i just need a better mech but i can never ever find anything good mabey when i get my online connection sumthing good will happen

Hrith
Apr 18, 2004, 04:17 PM
On 2004-04-18 14:05, Dragon_Ash wrote:
if your referring to the twin psychoguns, then the special for them is a beam that penetrates and hits a group of enemies, it's not that powerful, especially in ult and it's pretty inaccurate too...
WFT are you all taking about ? o_O
1) you cannot compare Justy with Twin Psychogun, one is a rifle the other a mechgun.
2) the thread starter was refering to H&S25 Justice, which are on par with Psychogun, maybe even better, since H&S25 Justice are mush easier to find with hit%
3) the special of the Twin Psychogun is not a penetrating attack, but a SINGLE shot that does splash damage, i.e. the shot will stop upon hitting a monster, but damage other monsters nearby.

Dragon_Ash
Apr 18, 2004, 04:19 PM
well, i found the twin psychoguns pretty good up until ultimate.. then i found a pair of 50% hit vulcans which had more atp when ground... so they're not all what they used to be http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

[edit oops] http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dragon_Ash on 2004-04-18 14:20 ]</font>

Steal
Apr 18, 2004, 04:30 PM
lol welll im gonna keep looking for it cuz my greenill can find another weapon, a rifle....cant remeber exactly wut it is but i no its from a hidoom but twin psycho(from midium) looks sick too lol i still want it...any other fairly decent guns that i should get....that arent abrormlly hard to find??lol

Dragon_Ash
Apr 18, 2004, 04:39 PM
well for greenill guns, all i can suggest is the yasminkov 3000r from gillchich's, ult mines or the yas 2000h from del-d in the temple, but you could easily get a frozen shooter from hildetorr in the forest

Polar
Apr 18, 2004, 05:09 PM
On 2004-04-18 14:17, Kef wrote:

1) you cannot compare Justy with Twin Psychogun, one is a rifle the other a mechgun.
2) the thread starter was refering to H&S25 Justice, which are on par with Psychogun, maybe even better, since H&S25 Justice are mush easier to find with hit%
3) the special of the Twin Psychogun is not a penetrating attack, but a SINGLE shot that does splash damage, i.e. the shot will stop upon hitting a monster, but damage other monsters nearby.

Sorry for the TYPO, again I'm not a newbie, and there's no way I could compare the stats of the Justys to the Psychoguns in the way above. Ironic, I was thinking about not getting Justys and Justices muddled up, and I did. Get over it.
Oh, and it's perfectly possible to compare Rifles to Mechguns. Or have you never preferred, say, an apple to an orange?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Polar on 2004-04-18 15:14 ]</font>

Hrith
Apr 18, 2004, 07:21 PM
I don't like oranges http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Steal
Apr 18, 2004, 09:01 PM
lol is it easier to get rares online i just got my hunters licence like and hour ago lol bout friggin time

DOG21313
Apr 18, 2004, 09:12 PM
On 2004-04-18 15:09, Polar wrote:

On 2004-04-18 14:17, Kef wrote:

Sorry for the TYPO, again I'm not a newbie, and there's no way I could compare the stats of the Justys to the Psychoguns in the way above. Ironic, I was thinking about not getting Justys and Justices muddled up, and I did. Get over it.
Oh, and it's perfectly possible to compare Rifles to Mechguns. Or have you never preferred, say, an apple to an orange?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Polar on 2004-04-18 15:14 ]</font>

Hmm. Kef didnt call you a newbie unless i missed something. And the way you compared Rifles and mechs, Rifles hit 3 times, mechs hit 9. Mechs would have to have 1/3 the atp for them to be balanced with a rifle.

Eihwaz
Apr 18, 2004, 09:14 PM
Even though you now have online, I'd remake that RAmar. Although it's usefulness in general is debatable, it's really only a FOrce ID, at best. The only good gun I can think of it finding is Ruby Bullet. I'm sure they're others, but...

Make him Purplenum, or Whitill, maybe Greenill. Those are good IDs for a RAnger.

If you don't want to delete him, well...play in lots of Purplenum/Whitill/Purplenum games. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Steal
Apr 18, 2004, 09:19 PM
lol thanx but he gets stuff for my force and my force gets stuff for others its weird all my characters r backwards but dont have the time to create new ones lol

Eihwaz
Apr 18, 2004, 09:27 PM
Okay, as long as you have another character with a more RAnger-oriented ID, you'll be fine.

Trading between characters is a good strategy. Well, it's actually just common sense, buut...