PDA

View Full Version : GC: new amour and shields?

Ice-13-
Apr 18, 2004, 07:10 PM
when are sonic team gonna put hanters shell, hunters wall and hunters field on the gamecube?

Hanters Shell was my favourite shield on pso v2

And also i think they should come up with a few more new weapons and shield, for example i'd like to see a photon whip or lavis armour and shield

what do you lot think?

PurplePower1
Apr 18, 2004, 09:36 PM
yea i guess that would be cool, a new episode would need to be made though

Dragon_Ash
Apr 18, 2004, 10:03 PM
photon whip.. that used to be an old rumour... but yeah.. i don't know about lavis armour, but a lavis partisan, wand or sword would be nice.. twin lavis cannons maybe?

PJ
Apr 18, 2004, 10:30 PM
Only way new weapons could be made is if Nintendo made a hardrive for the GC... hmm...

Anyways, hopefully these unreleased items will force ST to give us some new content! New quests, say an Episode 2 version of TTF? (That'd be way more fun!), some download quests... hey, however we're getting the rest of the unreleased items, I can't wait ^-^

TiRune
Apr 19, 2004, 12:36 AM
On 2004-04-18 20:30, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:
Only way new weapons could be made is if Nintendo made a hardrive for the GC... hmm...

last time I checked, we have our memory cards so we could download a patch for it o_O. that IS gunna be hard though, but if u get online ur pso information files could be editted so that everything is patched?

PatserGOUKI
Apr 19, 2004, 04:57 AM
On 2004-04-18 17:10, Ice-13- wrote:
when are sonic team gonna put hanters shell, hunters wall and hunters field on the gamecube?

Hanters Shell was my favourite shield on pso v2

what do you lot think?

The items you talked about all exist on GC!
They aren't legit tho, they are hacked out of the game!
I think ST will never realease these items legitly on GC...

If you want any, just lemme know! In PM
greetz

PatserGOUKI

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PatserGOUKI on 2004-04-19 03:02 ]</font>

PJ
Apr 19, 2004, 06:47 AM
On 2004-04-18 22:36, TiRune wrote:
last time I checked, we have our memory cards so we could download a patch for it o_O. that IS gunna be hard though, but if u get online ur pso information files could be editted so that everything is patched?

It would take a LOT of storage to save a file that would alter the game... download quests are small files, not weapons!

Eclypse
Apr 19, 2004, 02:12 PM
Dear lord, it's HUNTER'S not HANTER'S.

Ice-13-
Apr 19, 2004, 03:02 PM
it is hanters shell dumb assgo look at your dreamcast pso v2 and you'll see

PatserGOUKI
Apr 20, 2004, 10:54 AM
On 2004-04-19 13:02, Ice-13- wrote:
it is hanters shell dumb assgo look at your dreamcast pso v2 and you'll see

Whoho, not calling names please!
Its "Hanters Shell" on Dc I believe, due tru mis spelling from Sonic Team.
On Gamecube however its just normal "Hunters Shell"

There ya go!

PatserGOUKI