PDA

View Full Version : hey all

Kalier
Apr 19, 2004, 02:00 AM
first thing i'd like to say is- i apologize if this is in the wrong place, i just didn't think it entirely fit in the other places.

Anyways, i'd like to say to those that know me, i'm back. i was kinda known as Zephier II or lezardValeth on Episode I&II(and i still play barely), and am now known as Zephier III on EP III.

looking forward to seeing alot of you online. i hang around Deneb 09/c1 usually, and am always willing to have a game for fun http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif. anyways

first off, has anyone seen anything(coding description, actual card) of Panther Claw? was a weapon i always had fun with. Or Panzer Tail while i'm on the subject?

really interested if those are around.

Arislan
Apr 19, 2004, 02:18 AM
Nope and nope. There is a description for Panther's Claw, but it doesn't exist as a card. Nothing at all for Panzer Tail.

I've been offline for the past week or so, doing work for the site, but I should be on more often now. Assuming my net connection allows me to, been DCing me every few minutes lately.

3v1L19
Apr 19, 2004, 09:59 AM
If you want those good memories of a panther Hunewearl go back to episode1&2 and make them like a cat girl panther chick for those good old memories.

HaLLa
Apr 19, 2004, 10:06 AM
Think this goes under player meettings or something, but im not mod

3v1L19
Apr 19, 2004, 10:17 AM
I have no problem with things like this being here but I hate when people are like "Whos better Humar or Hune" Gets on my last nerve and if you look at Ep1&2 general I go insane...I wanna be a mod just to lock those topics everytime some n00b makes one of those threads...grr taking anger out on this thread.

Kalier
Apr 19, 2004, 07:40 PM
well, thanks on that, seeing as there's a description i can most likely look forward to seeing it eventually. and as for the catgirl thing, you should catch me on PSO EPI&II sometime.