PDA

View Full Version : Most Antiicpated Card?

HaLLa
Apr 19, 2004, 10:23 AM
What is the card not out yet you want the most?

Arislan
Apr 19, 2004, 11:38 AM
Either Orotiagito or Dolmolm, depending on if I'm in a Hunters or Arkz mood.

HaLLa
Apr 19, 2004, 11:42 AM
OrotiAgito looks ok but nothing special to me. Not sure about the other.

What else isnt out yet? So the people know what they can vote on and all.

I can see whats all in the game but not sure whats out already.

Arislan
Apr 19, 2004, 11:46 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=80730&forum=19&18

Orotiagito
HP attack when it has high HP. Then someone is stupid enough to damage it for 6-8 damage, and you suddenly have a 6-8 AP sword, rising as it gets a bit mre damaged. Scary.

HaLLa
Apr 19, 2004, 11:49 AM
Out of those I say Toy Rappy. It just looks cool.

Also might make Rappy Rape Deck

Skagen
Apr 19, 2004, 12:45 PM
Oroti Agito and striker of chao look pretty good to me.

Skagen
Apr 19, 2004, 12:46 PM
Oroti Agito and striker of chao look pretty good to me.

Zaneatron
Apr 19, 2004, 01:10 PM
o_O you might want to delete that "double post" there Skagen :S

I want a Demo Comet, purely cause it looks so badass.

Anyone got the stats on it?

*looks at Arislan/Getintothegame*

maybe Photon blasts as well, and orotiagito as well, quite badass too, you cant do an A/H swap first turn though, otherwise it le dead. is it just exhaust and the hp lost = ap?

*checks orotiagito*

Arislan
Apr 19, 2004, 01:19 PM
Demo Comet and the PBs don't exist, just descriptions, no stats.
Demo Comet has Bonus AP rise and Mecha Killer as it's abilities.

psojohndoe2
Apr 19, 2004, 01:19 PM
iirc, demo comet isn't "unavailable" it's not in the game, one of those descriptions ofr the card, but no card.

dark-kill
Apr 19, 2004, 01:20 PM
del lilly its my fav enemy in pso i want it... what are its stats i just know its ability
oh what no one knows its stats becuse the card is not made yet

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dark-kill on 2004-04-19 11:22 ]</font>

HaLLa
Apr 19, 2004, 01:28 PM
Actually Demolition Comet is in the game.

Zaneatron
Apr 19, 2004, 01:37 PM
Ima Confused :S

Can anyone remember what the demo comets actual HP/AP/TP were in the trial? just rough figures if you cant remember exactly :S

and what kind of AP bonus? enemy or ally, or even sword http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

HaLLa
Apr 19, 2004, 01:41 PM
If you want I can give full info.

Arislan
Apr 19, 2004, 01:55 PM
Please Halla, enlighten us (Not being sarcastic, really). I'd love to know the stats on the card, given that it doesn't actually exist to find. It *was* in trial, and the description is in the final, but it has no card art, and is unable to be actually obtained.

HaLLa
Apr 19, 2004, 02:04 PM
---sing
Sword-type
item
Hunter only
CG SBonus AP Rise
CG SMachine
CG Slayer

Rise
Damage from
your physical
attacks
increase by the
value of your
own team's
dice bonus.

Thats part of it. If you want ap and all I will hve to look later.

Arislan
Apr 19, 2004, 02:12 PM
Yeah, the description is no problem. The stats are what I would *love* to see for any of these cards, because as far as I can tell, if it's unavailable (IE not obtainable) it has no stats or card art.

HaLLa
Apr 19, 2004, 02:24 PM
Ok I will check it out later. I have to leave now.

Kanore
Apr 19, 2004, 02:57 PM
I want a Dolmolm and Dolmdarl.

Especially Dolmdarl, I hope he has a cheap cost Paralasis or whatever abnormality disables movement.

Arislan
Apr 19, 2004, 03:03 PM
Dolmdarl doesn't exist, only Dolmolm.

DOG21313
Apr 19, 2004, 04:05 PM
Agito + and Striker of Chao. =)

HaLLa
Apr 19, 2004, 09:09 PM
Ari your right. I confirm 100% that you can not obtain it. Some reason it has a description like you said but its not obtainable.

anything else to look into?

Getintothegame
Apr 19, 2004, 09:33 PM
Halla; A few of us helped to try to get all cards. We went through a long list of items/creatures/mags, etc, but Arislan did the majority of them. All the cards that are available in the game as true cards are in the PSO-World Card Database, thus making it 100% complete.

Jondoe is the one taking all the picutres, he has every single card picture.

For the cards that have descrptions, but no data, think of it this way:

The card description is there, but Sonic Team ended up removing the card. They didn't want to mess with the descriptions. It's kinda like the intro (That's why there is a Delsaber in it, Delsaber was in the trial, but not in final, the movie was made with the trial.) Alright, now we got a description, but Sonic Team took down the stats and anything that could make this card obtainable.

This is where we are at now. My next project is to directly extract the are from the disk. This way, if there was a PSO3+, just MAYBE there could be some compatibility. Well, if true, the only thing we have to worry about then is the descriptions. Some of them are crazy, like one card that can make the game end right away and go into a dice roll to decide who wins the match. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

*sigh*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-04-19 19:35 ]</font>

HaLLa
Apr 19, 2004, 09:43 PM
So more less they are lazy haha

Sharkyland
Apr 20, 2004, 01:03 AM
Would be scary if all of those weapons were E cards.

Herogod
Apr 23, 2004, 04:11 PM
Biboo and Poufilly+

Nai_Calus
Apr 23, 2004, 06:22 PM
On 2004-04-19 23:03, Sharkyland wrote:
Would be scary if all of those weapons were E cards.

Yeah, because then they'd be JP exclusive like everything else. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Arislan
Apr 23, 2004, 06:24 PM
All the unreleased cards are E cards.

Hey, at least Dreamaga will be available in the US, just have to switch language to JP setting to play the quest.