PDA

View Full Version : Material Limits......

Tai
Apr 19, 2004, 04:40 PM
This is another thing i dislike about Pso 1 and 2, Material limits, i was playing with my force and all of a sudden i find a mind mat and its black well since i have close to 1200 mst, i thought that it was maxed out, well it wasnt, i was like wow how g.ay is that. Now, im finding power mats sef mates and evade mats left to right and not being able to use them, realy ticking me off.........ne one else agree? Its like havin your cake but not being able to eat it to......argh! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tai on 2004-04-19 14:42 ]</font>

Ketchup345
Apr 19, 2004, 04:52 PM
One thing this game requires is planning if you intend for level 200. Having a material limit is annoying, but neccessary in some aspects. If you collected enough materials, you could easily max your stats at level 1 (except for ATA) legitly. Also, a cap on HP and TP mats prevents you from having too much HP to be bothered even by any attack in the game (even though a RAcast's max HP seems like that would happen), and/or being able to kill everythingfrom the Ruins 1<->Pioneer 2 teleporter to after Dark Falz without using a single Trifluid.

goku4ever
Apr 20, 2004, 11:20 AM
yea and if ppl no about it and they use em str8 away then u can laff at em when they cant use ne more! muhahaha

oeagrus
Apr 21, 2004, 10:45 AM
Geez I hate retarted posters like the person above me. Is there something inherently difficult about typing in clear ENGLISH??? Do I have to read that pedantic loser speak?

It's growing more and more obvious that some parent somewhere is leaving their 5 year old unattended in front of the family PC. I would love to see warnings handed out to people who feel it's easier to type "ne" instead of "any".

END RANT NOW ON TOPIC:
Yeah, I made that mistake on my first FOmarl. I just consumed every mat I found until one day they all turned grey. That was about the same time I discovered PSO World. I was seriously distraught, mostly since I still hadn't topped out her luck. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

KingChaos
Apr 21, 2004, 11:27 AM
i think that androids should be able to use 200 and newms should be able to use 250 like humans

goku4ever
Apr 21, 2004, 12:39 PM
On 2004-04-21 08:45, oeagrus wrote:
Geez I hate retarted posters like the person above me. Is there something inherently difficult about typing in clear ENGLISH??? Do I have to read that pedantic loser speak?

It's growing more and more obvious that some parent somewhere is leaving their 5 year old unattended in front of the family PC. I would love to see warnings handed out to people who feel it's easier to type "ne" instead of "any".

Its just the way i write and if u have a problem then u r ur self blaitently retarted
I laff at ur misfortune

oeagrus
Apr 21, 2004, 02:20 PM
You write like an uneducated five year old... I'm fine with that if you're fine with that, just be aware that you look like an immense fool. And I have no problem pointing that out to you.

Oh, and before you attempt to use words with three or more syllables, try looking them up first...
"blaitently" is not a word. BUT, congratulations on spelling "retarted" correctly! I hope the irony of that being the one word you spelled correctly isn't lost on you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: oeagrus on 2004-04-21 12:20 ]</font>

goku4ever
Apr 21, 2004, 02:28 PM
so i type like this so wot? ppl can easily understand it and its quicker 2 type this way. its the way some ppl type.
But then again i guess u wouldnt need to type quicker coz u have nothing better to do then comment on other ppl when u ur self arent perfect

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: goku4ever on 2004-04-21 12:29 ]</font>

Evil_Althena8
Apr 21, 2004, 02:31 PM
On 2004-04-21 12:20, oeagrus wrote:
You write like an uneducated five year old... I'm fine with that if you're fine with that, just be aware that you look like an immense fool. And I have no problem pointing that out to you.

Oh, and before you attempt to use words with three or more syllables, try looking them up first...
"blaitently" is not a word. BUT, congratulations on spelling "retarted" correctly! I hope the irony of that being the one word you spelled correctly isn't lost on you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: oeagrus on 2004-04-21 12:20 ]</font>

Last I heard this isn't a place for flaming. If you have a problem, take it to rants.

magicmage119
Apr 21, 2004, 03:22 PM
BUT, congratulations on spelling "retarted" correctly! I hope the irony of that being the one word you spelled correctly isn't lost on you.

I find it even more ironic that although you are correcting him AND trying to point out irony, you said he spelled a word correctly when, in fact, it is spelled "retarded." It is usually not a great idea to make a moron of yourself when trying to insult others. Just some words of the wise.

Wise referring to me of course.

goku4ever
Apr 21, 2004, 03:34 PM
lolz. looks like i didnt need to bother making a witty reply!

oeagrus
Apr 21, 2004, 04:15 PM
Damn, good point. I thought something looked amiss with that word, but I was so amused with that rogue "i" in "blatently" that I missed it.

BUT, I see our Mr. Goku is using English again, so I must've had some effect on the kid.

Hrith
Apr 21, 2004, 04:58 PM
On 2004-04-21 14:15, oeagrus wrote:
Damn, good point. I thought something looked amiss with that word, but I was so amused with that rogue "i" in "blatently" that I missed it.

BUT, I see our Mr. Goku is using English again, so I must've had some effect on the kid.

No need to sound condescending on him, your better English does not make you a better man, nor a better player for that matter.
Stop the bitching now, if you have nothing interesting to add, leave.

oeagrus
Apr 23, 2004, 02:38 PM
And your insight added exactly WHAT to this arguement?

Pot, meet kettle. Kettle, meet pot.